Forum › Yukino Plan discussion

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Isn’t this just standard Yandere stuff? Why a creepy tag over yandere ?

joined Aug 21, 2017

Isn’t this just standard Yandere stuff? Why a creepy tag over yandere ?

It's the face

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Creepy? She is great girlfriend material if you ask me.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

So you are only half informed on the topic, yet make claims on it. I wonder if you paid as much attention to Hino-san as you did to this...

In short: Something else is worse and people ignore the bad things about it, so this is somehow not creepy?
I would call that a non-sequitur.

Who's the jerk? What's his problem?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

He just came back from a long ban. If he annoys you, ignore him.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Ok but we're all yuri fans here, we all like the same stuff. I'm honestly surprised there are people who would talk to me with such condescension and arrogance, as if I was an inferior idiot. I've seen this happen in places where you discuss, oh, touchy political and social themes. Say you want to explain your take on something while being modest and polite, and you start your message like this:

"I'm not an expert on the subject, but I think that..."

Then you follow with your ideas, trying to make them reasonable and well-argued. Well, there is always some person who will reply like this:

"Oh so you're not an expert? Then your opinions are worthless and we won't bother with them. Ha ha, that was fast! Next!"

Not only this is a jerkass answer, rude and snooty, it's also a giant logical fallacy. It's the sort of thing you would expect to only happen in a politics forum, where people are all the time getting angry and fighting. I really didn't expect somebody to pull this shit on me in a yuri fan forum.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

There are rules against being a jerk in this forum. In fact, it's rule number 1.

BugDevil is always challenging these rules. That's the reason he got a month-long ban: insulting other commenters and disrespecting the moderators. He's back now, but, seeing the disdainful and offensive manner he used to talk to you, it looks like he hasn't learned his lesson.

The advice I gave to you before actually comes from uploader OrangePekoe and moderator Nezchan: don't get mad, keep cool and let the staff handle this sort of business. That's the best answer when someone like this guy attacks you: ignore him. Most of us already do it anyway.

last edited at Sep 7, 2019 9:35PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sorry, this is creepy as fuck, and a far cry from Hino-san.

Funny, with cute art. But creepy af.

Last two panels: total yandere.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ok but we're all yuri fans here, we all like the same stuff. I'm honestly surprised there are people who would talk to me with such condescension and arrogance, as if I was an inferior idiot. I've seen this happen in places where you discuss, oh, touchy political and social themes. Say you want to explain your take on something while being modest and polite, and you start your message like this:

Then you follow with your ideas, trying to make them reasonable and well-argued. Well, there is always some person who will reply like this:

"Oh so you're not an expert? Then your opinions are worthless and we won't bother with them. Ha ha, that was fast! Next!"

Not only this is a jerkass answer, rude and snooty, it's also a giant logical fallacy. It's the sort of thing you would expect to only happen in a politics forum, where people are all the time getting angry and fighting. I really didn't expect somebody to pull this shit on me in a yuri fan forum.

Because calling me a jerkass over a differing opinion is so much better...

You never said anything like that though. You just asserted that Hino-san is way creepier than this and then said "Oh but I actually didnt read more than half of it" when pressed afterwards . Which is a bit dishonest. Is it condescending to point that out? It's fine if you think that it's true, but well, you do have to admit that it comes off as rather close-minded. I don't want to attack you. I am just going after your argumentation.

Your entire post here is just "I didn't like this person's tone and that can't happen in a community of people who like the same thing." I think you are blowing this out of proportion.

Just as an addendum... I actually did give reasons for my point. It's not nice to portray it as if one exasperated line represents my entire argument.

PS: I would wholeheartedly suggest to anyone to ignore White Rose. She always comes around to shit on me whenever she gets the chance and pretends whatever she says is a fact, when in truth she gets chewed out just as much and represents nobody.
Her pointing to rule number 1, which is vaguely defined and she has broken dozens of times, doesnt help.

last edited at Sep 3, 2019 4:56AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope this one goes through a redemption arc by the end. Otherwise, I'll probably have enjoyed a bit, but not as much

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The End? This is all?
This has too much potential to end here!! (And the art is just too adorable, yeah, even the creepy smile!)

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This was terrifying as fuck tbh
Look at her smile
That's a damn kuroko koumori smile if I've ever seen one

I yoshed pretty hard at that name drop.... got so hooked on the Mercielago that I have to buy the transd mangas as theyre released tri monthly #mercielagoismyceasar

Comedy yandere Yuri......... nice idea! It's cute and funny but then kinda dark near the end when she reveals her true intentions..... kinda reminds me of my relationship with coffee

Screenshot_2020-01-20%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20there's%20weird%20voices%20coming%20from%20the%20room%20next%20door%20ch01
joined Sep 23, 2013

non-violent yandere? that's a rare one

joined Apr 10, 2014

Careful, you're looking at a troll who doesn't understand or simply want to ignore the comedy factor to this 4-koma where so many post-ers on this discussion supports. By experience, continue the argument anymore and "grammar-nazi" accusations will start flying...

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Careful, you're looking at a troll who doesn't understand or simply want to ignore the comedy factor to this 4-koma where so many post-ers on this discussion supports. By experience, continue the argument anymore and "grammar-nazi" accusations will start flying...

Thanks for the advice. You're probably right. Wrangling with a guy like that, it's as Rose said, not worth it. If he keeps this up, going vs. the rules and the moderators, he'll dig his own grave anyway.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Maybe instead of Creepy it should be tagged with Abuse? Then again some people read it specifically because of Creepy tag.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

I would have realized she's a yandere from the very first page of chapter one, even without the creepy tag... is it weird to think yanderes are hot (y'know, the non-family/friends murdering kind.)

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Maybe instead of Creepy it should be tagged with Abuse? Then again some people read it specifically because of Creepy tag.

Abuse only quantifies the physical aspect here, I think. Yandere would be more fitting, though.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Yurimage posted:

Abuse only quantifies the physical aspect here, I think. Yandere would be more fitting, though.

Well abuse can be psychological too. Both are part of toxic relationship and I think those are tagged with abuse on dynasty.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Kinda sucks that this is only 2 chapters. I wanted to see how the creepy girl doesn’t understand her girlfriend’s feelings expounded on. Clearly she loves her back just as much, and probably understands she’s a little crazy.

joined Sep 22, 2017

Hey guys, Bugdevil is just saying his opinion and I agree with his arguments. So, leave him be and stop calling him a troller.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is really disturbing; I hope we get more, with some sort of happy ending for Yukino. As things currently stand, the future looks dark for her.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Dysema posted:

Hey guys, Bugdevil is just saying his opinion and I agree with his arguments. So, leave him be and stop calling him a troller.

Do you not see how hilariously biased this argument sounds? "Wow guys, lay off him. I agree with him after all!"

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Someone agreeing with a troll does not make him not one.

joined Jul 21, 2021

wow that was fucked. I don't usually comment but I seem to be on a roll with finding disturbing/fucked up comics on here.
I'm honestly slightly concerned by the number of people who think this is a romantic comedy and not like.... a psychological horror.
certainly not for me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.