Forum › Posts by oooeeeaaa

joined Apr 10, 2014

I actually came to check on the comments expecting to see most people enjoying this work..... Didn't think I would see an overwhelming amount of dissing D:

oooeeeaaa
New Game discussion 08 Feb 11:59
joined Apr 10, 2014

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way..... and glad the stupid arc is almost over....

It makes sense to have Aoba fail every now and then, but it's as difficult to tell who is the protag of the story now as Gundam Seed Destiny....

I came to see Aoba's story, not Momiji, not Hajime, and definitely not Hotaru. I don't mind they put in a few chapters about them, but a whole darn arc is just annoying.

joined Apr 10, 2014

Chapter 1.2 pg 13 A unicorn the size of a full blown horse have 1 leg up in air and 3 legs standing on one Japanese standard sized stair step... amazing!!!

oooeeeaaa
Yukino Plan discussion 08 Sep 00:37
joined Apr 10, 2014

Who's the jerk? What's his problem?

He just came back from a long ban. If he annoys you, ignore him.

Ok but we're all yuri fans here, we all like the same stuff. I'm honestly surprised there are people who would talk to me with such condescension and arrogance, as if I was an inferior idiot. I've seen this happen in places where you discuss, oh, touchy political and social themes. Say you want to explain your take on something while being modest and polite, and you start your message like this:

"I'm not an expert on the subject, but I think that..."

Then you follow with your ideas, trying to make them reasonable and well-argued. Well, there is always some person who will reply like this:

"Oh so you're not an expert? Then your opinions are worthless and we won't bother with them. Ha ha, that was fast! Next!"

Not only this is a jerkass answer, rude and snooty, it's also a giant logical fallacy. It's the sort of thing you would expect to only happen in a politics forum, where people are all the time getting angry and fighting. I really didn't expect somebody to pull this shit on me in a yuri fan forum.

Careful, you're looking at a troll who doesn't understand or simply want to ignore the comedy factor to this 4-koma where so many post-ers on this discussion supports. By experience, continue the argument anymore and "grammar-nazi" accusations will start flying...

oooeeeaaa
Yukino Plan discussion 02 Sep 11:27
joined Apr 10, 2014

Can attest, the Creepy tag is appropiate. Perhaps the Manipulation tag should also exist. I foresee a Criminal tag for this girl in the future.

ah yes, love in its purest form

Ain't so? I fail to understand how this is creepy

If you don't consider intentional manipulation of friends, because you enjoy seeing them cry and cling to you creepy... maybe you have very odd standards. Humans don't find that kind of malicious possessiveness acceptable.

I don't think it's odd. Selling point of this is turning the whole situation into a comedy and the art style further amplifies that with the cheshire cat smile. I had a great laugh and I wanted more...

joined Apr 10, 2014

Ahahaha
Pretty girl creeper always gets me...
Next thing you know she starts making ahegao faces every second page...

oooeeeaaa
Their Story discussion 25 Sep 20:40
joined Apr 10, 2014

Anyone ever knock on people's door QT style? I wanna try that.

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

I can't really get behind the story just yet, but I LOVE the art. Main girl is super adorable.

Haha, total opposite.

The story intrigues me, but the main girl really ticks me off.

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

The scene that shows the difference in TV size made me more confused.... The repressed memory theory just went out to lunch...

joined Apr 10, 2014

Am I the only one who loled at the pictogram on the breeding machine?

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

I don't get it....

oooeeeaaa
New Game discussion 18 Nov 19:57
joined Apr 10, 2014

I'm still waiting for ~moe up the butt~ tag

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

"Are you freaking for real!!? Shit!"

Who actually say that irl?

joined Apr 10, 2014

I like the last page Muppo page the best though.....

oooeeeaaa
Paranoi Dog discussion 24 Oct 20:22
joined Apr 10, 2014

I think this goes beyond SOFTCHARM's usual wtf

joined Apr 10, 2014

Truthfully... This feels cliche with uninteresting comedy.

Dropping this after the first chapter...

oooeeeaaa
New Game discussion 14 Aug 11:28
joined Apr 10, 2014

Oho~~ Maybe Umiko will finally end the error 404; though a lot of people will probably stop following this series.

joined Apr 10, 2014

For future reference, in the case for people using hentais as actual sex reference, being stretched side ways like in the end doesn't really feel good.

Says who? When a masseur achieves master level technique, it would never hurt. The client would simply cum silly.

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

"You're as weak as tofu"

Quote of the day!

oooeeeaaa
Swap discussion 07 Mar 14:24
joined Apr 10, 2014

How should I feel?

30% turned on,
50% amused,
15% sweet and fuzzy,
5% creeped out.

As an added bonus, you should also have a Mona Lisa smile plastered on your face right now.

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

This is insane! 89 MB for a few pages of picture that isn't even ultra HD. Is there a reason why this particular doujin have such a large data size? I don't think I've downloaded any single chapter from this site consisting of 28 pages (including credits) in such a size before...

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

There should be a Too much tag tag

oooeeeaaa
After 9 discussion 14 Jan 15:26
joined Apr 10, 2014

Actually I've worked for many companies where co-workers date or even get married. it's pretty common in the west.

That's true. There's an old couple working in my company for as long as their careers go.

oooeeeaaa
joined Apr 10, 2014

Weird, I was totally expecting Ayame chan turning into a full blown lolicon by now...

joined Apr 10, 2014

No offense to scanlators, translators, this site, and whatnots, but this story was kind of dumb. The whole time I feel like the protag reads too much into the situation when there are simple solutions to them. She's pretty enough to have two dudes gunning for her, though the guys appears as if they think with their crotch. She should just ignore both of them and find someone else better...