Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Mar 5, 2022

hello, can anyone suggest me something completed? as long as there's romance, i'll take it.

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021
Eyyy
joined Sep 11, 2020

So I realized some of my favorite stories on this site are ones by Thai authors. There's really not that many here, but I like the different point of view and outlook given by that culture over the much more typical Japanese, and even Korean and Chinese stories we have on here often

Stuff like Lily Love, one of my absolute favorites. I've also read everything by Rui Yuri that we got, and... I think that's it??? I think those two authors are all we got.

Anyone else got great recommendations from Thai authors? I like my stories gay as hell, cute and fluffy with lots of strong emotions =w=

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So I realized some of my favorite stories on this site are ones by Thai authors. There's really not that many here, but I like the different point of view and outlook given by that culture over the much more typical Japanese, and even Korean and Chinese stories we have on here often

Stuff like Lily Love, one of my absolute favorites. I've also read everything by Rui Yuri that we got, and... I think that's it??? I think those two authors are all we got.

Anyone else got great recommendations from Thai authors? I like my stories gay as hell, cute and fluffy with lots of strong emotions =w=

As mentioned earlier when someone asked for this, Garun is Thai.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

You can't find them on dynasty but Pulse and Lily Love 2 (the sequel of Lily Love) are from the same author as Lily Love. I know that a new Thai webtoon got released, Gap Pink Theory is the title but this one is harder to find translated.

To reply you must either login or sign up.