Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ive been in an angsty mood recently. Any1 got some recommendations for some oneshots or short series with drama/angst but a happy ending ?(and i dont mean like bittersweet, i mean a proper happy ending)

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ Something like Candy maybe?

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

Ive been in an angsty mood recently. Any1 got some recommendations for some oneshots or short series with drama/angst but a happy ending ?(and i dont mean like bittersweet, i mean a proper happy ending)

This is kind of my favorite thing, so I can find a lot of examples. For a variety of different works on this website there's Your Warmth, Water Depth, I Want to Lock You Up, Kusari wa mou Iranai, I Won't Say I Love You Anymore, The Distance of Love... a real weird one that still perfectly fits your wish is The Amazing Magic Only You Possess.

Screenshot2022-10-25_213938
joined Oct 21, 2022

Can someone recommend me something like How Do We Relationship? Something more "realistic"*, where the focus is more on navigating the relationship itself rather than admitting they have feelings for each other in the first place

*subjective, but I guess what I like about that series is that it resonated with my problems, and its handling of homophobia (and misogyny) was pretty good

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 2:05AM

joined Mar 7, 2022

Any wlw with reunited trope? like they will meet again when they're adults/in college? thankyou!

joined Nov 27, 2016

Any good ex stories, the tag only has a couple that aren’t series

joined Nov 27, 2016

Any wlw with reunited trope? like they will meet again when they're adults/in college? thankyou!

A lot of these show mostly them younger and then meet up near the end:
Tender Night
Water Depth
I don’t care about the music
Once Again with You

This series is pretty good and focuses more on adult life after meeting up but it is not a light read if you wanted more fluff:
Run Away With me, girl

There’s also a series called dali with this premise which is very wholesome

16cb7b24-1a34-487b-8a18-c0e02e261863
joined Jan 20, 2022

anyone have any good recommendations with the bold and outgoing x shy and easily flustered trope?

i was reading protagonist x rival and i really loved the dynamic between kimura and hiyama in the later chapters (especially when hiyama ended up being the one to get more flustered back than usual) so i was hoping for something just as cute and lighthearted!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

anyone have any good recommendations with the bold and outgoing x shy and easily flustered trope?

i was reading protagonist x rival and i really loved the dynamic between kimura and hiyama in the later chapters (especially when hiyama ended up being the one to get more flustered back than usual) so i was hoping for something just as cute and lighthearted!

Sora and Haena !

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Bright and Cheery Amnesia.

joined Mar 7, 2022

tysm for the recs! i bookmarked them all. By series, do you mean a manga series? or?

joined Nov 5, 2022

With reference to Angel Ranch, can someone rec me similar eugenics/dystopia yuri ?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Can anyone recommend something with a confident older girl and a cute younger girl? I already read all of Nagori Yu's work on this site. Some edge would be nice too. Really, I'd like anything with a dominant woman in it.

Kimi wa Shoujo

joined Mar 9, 2021

Does anyone know NSFW titles about girls who have been secretly horny for each other finally having sex?

joined Mar 12, 2018

Does anyone know NSFW titles about girls who have been secretly horny for each other finally having sex?

Something like that ?

joined Nov 27, 2016

tysm for the recs! i bookmarked them all. By series, do you mean a manga series? or?

Sorry, I meant dallae it’s a Korean manhwa

Another good one I just remembered would be silver gymnasium
For the main couple

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 1:44AM

joined Mar 9, 2021

Something like that ?

Yes that was very cute, thank you. Also is there a way to search this thread for things that have been already requested?

last edited at Nov 11, 2022 4:36PM

joined Mar 7, 2022

Sorry, I meant dallae it’s a Korean manhwa

thanks again! i got it now. speaking of manhwas, there's also 45 seconds for anyone looking for reunited trope

Another good one I just remembered would be silver gymnasium

oh i've read this before and loved it! it has the right amount of angst and pining that i tend to like lololol

joined Jan 3, 2020

Bad Thinking Diary has this premise and is ridiculously popular right now (on some aggregators, it has become the most popular Yuri title by like a factor of 5). Fan translations are on MangaDex, and the official translation is available through Lezhin Comics.

https://mangadex.org/title/3ed82c63-c018-4f6a-a5ff-d5a71a08d5dc/bad-thinking-diary
https://www.lezhinus.com/en/comic/bad_thinking_diary

Yain
joined Aug 27, 2014

Hello!
I'm looking for recommendations, Manga/Manhua/Manhwa... I'm generally not so picky about the genre so long as the art is very nice.

I usually really like mature stories (Long Awaited Feelings, Serenade, WDTFS, Poor poor lips), or even more comedy-oriented ones (Looking up to Magical Girls, My Younger Senpai, The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess).

I would love completed works in priority, but anything goes. =)

Thank you!

joined Mar 12, 2018

Hello!
I'm looking for recommendations, Manga/Manhua/Manhwa... I'm generally not so picky about the genre so long as the art is very nice.

I usually really like mature stories (Long Awaited Feelings, Serenade, WDTFS, Poor poor lips), or even more comedy-oriented ones (Looking up to Magical Girls, My Younger Senpai, The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess).

I would love completed works in priority, but anything goes. =)

Thank you!

I don't know if it meets your expectations but not long ago, I made this list.

Yain
joined Aug 27, 2014

Looks good! I will be checking out the titles I don't recognize in your list. There's a lot I read, but also quite a few I don't seem to have read. =) Thanks a bunch!

joined Mar 12, 2018

Looks good! I will be checking out the titles I don't recognize in your list. There's a lot I read, but also quite a few I don't seem to have read. =) Thanks a bunch!

You're welcome :)

joined Nov 27, 2016

I second Her Tale of ShimCheong

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

I finished the first volume of a series called She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat recently, and it's so good. It's a fantastic yuri comedy centered around a duo, one of whom loves cooking, but has a tiny appetite, and another woman whose stomach is practically a bottomless pit. If you're looking for a series that's chill, funny, and cute, it's a great read.

To reply you must either login or sign up.