Forum › Posts by minuske

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

I'm glad that my imagination was correct when I read this part in the novel. Maybe 3-5 more chapters for the best part of this arc.

same here, i often imagine the scenes very differently within the light novel but i'm surprisingly pretty accurate with this arc. excited to see the manga progress further

joined Mar 8, 2022

I love how the nsfw warning is at the end

same

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

Hi could anyone recommend any yuri mangas that touch on religion? whether in a positive or negative light

last edited at Dec 22, 2022 2:44PM

joined Mar 8, 2022

Damn. Lock the 2 in a room. They can only get out again when they have confessed their love to each other or have kissed

knowing them they'd probably kiss and still not realise it's mutual :')

joined Mar 8, 2022

Been lurking here for years without an account and finally made one just to say I really love this manga! I wish we could've seen tidbits of what happened after the "friendship confession scene" but I guess we're far ahead of that now.

yeah considering how much build-up there was to that i would have thought they'd spend more time going through the aftermath of it all as they figure out how to act around each other without the need to put up a mask anymore but oh well, just as cute to see them already being close.

oh and i agree with what the person a few posts above said, i love how she's just casually calling it what it is and straight up saying she's her crush. i think it clears things up as well that her problem wasn't with her being a girl but more with the fact that she was hiding it

joined Mar 8, 2022

why did this get removed?

Sadly, the scanlator requested to have all of their uploads removed from the site in May 2021. Some has since been replaced through others' efforts, but we lost a lot of good stories in the purge.

ah i see, that's a shame then :c thanks for letting me know

joined Mar 8, 2022

why did this get removed?

minuske
Coming out discussion 05 Nov 20:57
joined Mar 8, 2022

didn't know this tag existed, hope to see more stuff on here eventually! i love seeing coming out scenes, wish there was a homophobia tag as well

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

This.

thanks!!

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

Anyone remember a Yuri manga where the MC hated her name because it was similar to the word vagina and because of that she was really interested in them lol. I think it was a one shot?

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

hi, any yuri reccs with a lot of (sexual) tension and pining/yearning?

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

Hello, can someone recommend some series' that goes through lgbt issues or has angst relating to a character's inner conflict with being gay/liking girls? A bit like the first chapter of this series for example where the main character is scared to come out, faces bullying etc for being different: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/making_progress_on_yuri_before_the_deadline_ch01
Thanks!

last edited at Aug 28, 2022 4:37PM

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

^Maybe this?

yep, that’s it! thanks :)

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

minuske posted:

hello does anyone know what this yuri manga is called it starts with the mc who loves her bestfriend but her bestfriend loves this guy and the guy loves the mc. i think at some point the mc confesses to her bestfriend in a classroom but then passes it off as a joke

Only one that comes to mind.

this isn’t the one but thanks for telling me about this series because it’s probably better than the one i’m looking for lol.
anyway though the one i’m thinking of is a bit more recent, has less chapters, the mc has short black hair and the best friend has long blonde hair. can’t remember what the dude looked like as he wasn’t as relevant (at least in the chapters that were out so far)

minuske
joined Mar 8, 2022

hello does anyone know what this yuri manga is called it starts with the mc who loves her bestfriend but her bestfriend loves this guy and the guy loves the mc. i think at some point the mc confesses to her bestfriend in a classroom but then passes it off as a joke

joined Mar 8, 2022

bro half the story was in the last page

joined Mar 8, 2022

I died at the "boobies..." part lmao

joined Mar 8, 2022

love this series and had no idea it was being translated, was using google translate very badly on my phone before to get an idea of the story from the authors twitter and my life would have really been so much easier if i had just seen this first...