Forum › Posts by nonsince

nonsince
joined Mar 7, 2022

I finished the first volume of a series called She Loves to Cook, and She Loves to Eat recently, and it's so good. It's a fantastic yuri comedy centered around a duo, one of whom loves cooking, but has a tiny appetite, and another woman whose stomach is practically a bottomless pit. If you're looking for a series that's chill, funny, and cute, it's a great read.

I saw one episode of the drama and planning to pick up the manga, is it more of a subtext type gl? the art looks really good!

nonsince
joined Mar 7, 2022

Sorry, I meant dallae it’s a Korean manhwa

thanks again! i got it now. speaking of manhwas, there's also 45 seconds for anyone looking for reunited trope

Another good one I just remembered would be silver gymnasium

oh i've read this before and loved it! it has the right amount of angst and pining that i tend to like lololol

nonsince
joined Mar 7, 2022

There’s also a series called dali with this premise which is very wholesome

tysm for the recs! i bookmarked them all. By series, do you mean a manga series? or?

nonsince
joined Mar 7, 2022

Any wlw with reunited trope? like they will meet again when they're adults/in college? thankyou!

nonsince
joined Mar 7, 2022

Is there anything close to fluttering feelings by Ssamba (RIP). It's really my kind of slow burn, too bad the author wasn't able to finish such great work.