Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

joined Jun 5, 2018

Speedy seacucumber never die!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Speedy seacucumber never die!

Ride eternal, shiny and chrome

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Baiser can now retire in peace knowing that Sulfur will carry on her work.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Hahahahaa

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Baiser can now retire in peace knowing that Sulfur will carry on her work.

So now Baiser is Chancellor Palpatine and Sulfur is the young and angry Anakin Skywalker...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

update on mangadex :))).......

La xuxa OH MY DIOS OH SANTISIMO CIELO ME MUERO ME MUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me Moriiiiiiiiiiiii Kyaaaaaaaaaa esto es demasiado estimulante aahhh

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

La xuxa OH MY DIOS OH SANTISIMO CIELO ME MUERO ME MUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me Moriiiiiiiiiiiii Kyaaaaaaaaaa esto es demasiado estimulante aahhh

Relajate XD aunque concuerdo ESTO FUE RE LOCO LE PUSIERON LA MERCANCIA DE LA MAGENTA EN LA CARA FULGUR XD SI YA DE PORSI QUEDO AMARRADA CON EL BESO AHORA CON ESTO ESA TIPA NO DUERME EN PAZ ESTA NOCHE

last edited at May 22, 2022 2:42PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Someone is getting assertive.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, Sulphur suddenly has feelings that aren't anger and doesn't know how to deal with them.

Pantano Pesca is a meddling jerk who pretends to care for others' relationships but in reality simply objectifies them for their fantasies. I realize that my anger at her probably stems from the fact that she is a critique of a certain type of yuri fan that I partially recognize in myself. :-/

And Baiser is finally getting some one-on-one time with Azul in the next chapter. It will be good.

Relajate XD aunque concuerdo ESTO FUE RE LOCO LE PUSIERON LA MERCANCIA DE LA MAGENTA EN LA CARA FULGUR XD SI YA DE PORSI QUEDO AMARRADA CON EL BESO AHORA CON ESTO ESA TIPA NO DUERME EN PAZ ESTA NOCHE

...those were definitely words. :'D

last edited at May 22, 2022 2:49PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I think this has crossed the line long ago and just become a hentai lol.

Suflar spaced out was adroable in the way she was simply drawn.

Pesca just going at it while watching them wow.

I guess the ship is magenta + sulfar, wasn't expecting that but I am curious if magenta will have feelings too.

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

......... ...

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I think this has crossed the line long ago and just become a hentai lol.

Suflar spaced out was adroable in the way she was simply drawn.

Pesca just going at it while watching them wow.

I guess the ship is magenta + sulfar, wasn't expecting that but I am curious if magenta will have feelings too.

Im pretty sure this was already on that lvl since the first BDSM scene

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

So, Sulphur suddenly has feelings that aren't anger and doesn't know how to deal with them.

Pantano Pesca is a meddling jerk who pretends to care for others' relationships but in reality simply objectifies them for their fantasies. I realize that my anger at her probably stems from the fact that she is a critique of a certain type of yuri fan that I partially recognize in myself. :-/

And Baiser is finally getting some one-on-one time with Azul in the next chapter. It will be good.

Its fine if you dont understand... Also dont trust google translation

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Its fine if you dont understand... Also dont trust google translation

I don't trust anything Google does, and I'm used to not understanding other people, so don't mind me. :D

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Omg this is so exciting. Hardass tough girl Sulfur is developing ~confusing feelings~ about her earnest sweetheart of a teammate? This is my favorite dynamic dude, inject that shit in my veins.

Pantano Pesca is a meddling jerk who pretends to care for others' relationships but in reality simply objectifies them for their fantasies.

Yeah im hype for the new group to represent, like, kink without care?

I fucking love this story dude.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was certainly a chapter...

Was fun to see Sulfur just fall apart, though. :D

joined Jul 26, 2016

This looks like a verified "touch grass" moment. :|

Anyway that entire convo among the Tres is wheeze

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

WHAT DID SHE EVEN COME HERE FOR?

To see lilies bloom

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Damn it Pesca! If you'd kept your mouth shut, things might actually have made progress, but no.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Nice 69

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Wooooooow was not expecting it to go the Magenta x Sulfur route at all :O not my preferred ship but def not unwelcome. Great chap!!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

BEST HOTSPRINGS EVER. lol

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch37#23

...Is that a pube in the top right panel? Is Haruka the first character of the series who doesn't shave?!

THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING!

joined Jun 8, 2020

are you kidding me she calls "pantano pesca"? bruh that´s mean "swamp fishing"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

random posted:

This looks like a verified "touch grass" moment. :|

Anyway that entire convo among the Tres is wheeze

I touched grass yesterday and I touched mountain back in Monday and believe me I couldn't find any magical girl lesbian sex in the hotsprings with voyeurism and masturbation, I'm not a sheep, I can't live with just grass wwwww

Chikaon posted:

Wooooooow was not expecting it to go the Magenta x Sulfur route at all :O not my preferred ship but def not unwelcome. Great chap!!

And yeah Magenta x Sulfur? it wasn't what I expected at the beginning but definitely what I needed, totally approved.

Also check out the vol 7 cover!!!! When I saw that, I was already half way into hyper mode so the full chapter was more happiness that I could handle at once.

To reply you must either login or sign up.