Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This is wonderful! Subscribed!

84e6a6e7-57b4-46e6-b387-5a9bd44d45ef
joined Oct 10, 2014

Yakawa's feelings are so familiar they hurt my own heart. I love how aware both characters are of their feelings and yet pulled by instinct. It feels real.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"only to be up on Mangadex"
lal

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

"only to be up on Mangadex"
lal

I believe that was initially added to avoid aggregator sites like MangaRock. There's no issue with it being here.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

cute art. adult life. im in.

these two are adorable!

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Cute. Sif you wouldn't fall for the cute Yukawa!

Liking the story so far and hoping to see more of it :)

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yes.
More OL fluff and feels.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I am here for this mutual pining angst.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Just fuck already.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

"To be continued..."

YES

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

yay. happy gays. and we get more? yay!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Seeing that "To be Continued" definitely made me happy cause that Chapter could have easily been a good stopping point.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was really sweet :)

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

We are getting more

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yeey

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This "to be continue" somehow scares me O.o but i love it!

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

DFC Yuri for the win!
Only read the first 2 chapters, but it looks like lots of fun. The art style takes some getting used to (just me) but it's nice.

Chapter 6: Lewd hand holding! I know they held hands before, but not with as much 'doki doki' eh? lolz!
At this pace, they'll kiss by chapter, 73! Give or take a few.

Did I say 73? I really meant to say Chapter 7 of course... I'll just edit it so it looks like I'm smart... How do I? Maybe this button...

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 8:31PM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Yay! I was so happy to see "to be continued" at the end of this chapter. It felt like it could have been the end, but I really didn't want it to be just yet.

joined Sep 11, 2019

The moment I read "to be continued", Roundabout started playing. But I am hoping for more since it felt fluffy

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/teiji_ni_agaretara_ch02
Reminded me how hard drawing hands is.... pretty sure when it gets down to some hanky panky she'll be able to reach her womb with her pinky

Anyhow, that's a lesbo-approved pinky lol.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I'm just glad there'll be more of these girls.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

So cute!
Although the artist seems to be bad at drawing the characters facing each other. Ch09 looks like a visual novel at the end.

last edited at Dec 4, 2019 11:57PM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

So cute!
Although the artist seems to be bad at drawing the characters facing each other. Ch09 looks like a visual novel at the end.

She's a pretty young author, so she is still on the inexperienced side of things. As a result, some panels do feel a bit awkward, but overall I still think the art is nice, and the character writing is pretty fantastic.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Oh, the mangaka didn't drag the realization of feelings out. One chapter, nice and neat. Fantastic, I like it.

edit: I acknowledge that it can take much longer to really process your feelings in real life, but it's also nice to see a case where it processes relatively quickly.

last edited at Dec 5, 2019 4:35AM

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Oh, the mangaka didn't drag the realization of feelings out. One chapter, nice and neat. Fantastic, I like it.

edit: I acknowledge that it can take much longer to really process your feelings in real life, but it's also nice to see a case where it processes relatively quickly.

Well, the chapter does note that they've spent at least a few months together already. First time I fell in love, it was a matter of weeks. It's different for everybody.

To reply you must either login or sign up.