Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Love the little artwork of yuri at the end, great recommends. For those who haven't read Blooming Sequence, go do it, it's really good.

I agree, I liked it too, aside from occasionally being annoyed with the ex situation.

Also Moonlight Garden, Her ShimCheong, Two Birds In Spring.....

Waiting for Tappytoon to catch up on Her ShimCheong. ಥ_ಥ

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ahh... Only now read it, and I'm already getting impatient for more...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

New employee usually means that. If its an ex-boy/girlfriend. Or whatever
Hopefully not too much drama.. If any at all

These characters and the author don't give me the vibe that they'll follow the standard tropes. If anything, I think it might be more like the trainee is a young man and he starts hitting on Yukawa, with Mizuki-san coming to the rescue.

Yeah, I don't think there will be a Zorra-chan here, haha. At most, new employee is a flirt and will turn into a mild annoyance, 's all.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I just binged through all the chapters and I'm loving this series. Yuri with actual adult women is so rare and precious.

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

Aww Mizuki is pretty cute being jealous.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Jealousyy~

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well this jealousy only goes to show how deeply in love she truly is.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Overt possessiveness is wrong and shouldn't be condoned. But innocent, completely understandable jealousy is cute as hell.

last edited at Dec 24, 2019 2:33AM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

CUTE! this art is just too wonderful. new girl had nice character design.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Alright, let's see if new girl (noy Zooey Deschanel) will be a new "rival"

joined Apr 6, 2019

Eleven chapters of this great manga are out already, exploring the deep, complex, psychologically realistic love story between two adult women. We have about 80 comments, three pages and a half.

Meanwhile, The Mute Girl and Her New Friend has released a grand total of 16 pages of manga (in 4 chapters of 4 pages each) about cute silly schoolgirls doing cute things and being silly. There are more than two hundred enthusiastic comments, and the number is explosively growing.

It mildly annoys me.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Winning is losing is winning is losing. Such is life, and such is history.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Who care anyway ? Good for you if you like this one and don't like the other one. Everyone has their own tastes, if you start to be annoyed at pointless things like that, it will never end.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Monopolize ok ok

joined Jul 23, 2019

Who care anyway ? Good for you if you like this one and don't like the other one. Everyone has their own tastes, if you start to be annoyed at pointless things like that, it will never end.

You sound way more annoyed than her, lol.

Me, I find it amusing. Since I joined this forum I've seen thousands of comments of people complaining that there isn't enough adult yuri out there, y'know? Saying they are tired of reading about cutesy teen schoolgirls and want stories about Real Grownup Women who have Real Grownup Issues. And yet when the dish is served, everyone runs to the other buffet where there are Cute Girls Doing Cute Things, lmao.

Our members are not very sunao, no? But that's cute in its own way. XD

joined Jul 26, 2016

Imagine thinking volume of comments has any real connection to readership.

joined Apr 6, 2019

It obviously hasn't.

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

I don’t know why jealousy is sometimes viewed as being immature when it sometimes out of the individual control, the only differences in acting mature is the reaction the person does afterwards with this emotion. I really hope the mangaka explores this plot point without it being a toxic love triangle.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You sound way more annoyed than her, lol.

Except i'm not. I don't really care about the number of comments.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

My perspective on the jealousy thing is that it's often unhealthy and that it's usually rooted heavily in insecurity, and I think even monoamorous rather than polyamorous relationships have to get over it pretty hard and figure it out (to say nothing about polyamorous relationships, which is where my experience in this comes from, and why I have this perspective. My own jealousy and others'). So it's not immature, necessarily, but it is something you gotta grow from, and often leads to toxic relationships.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Eleven chapters of this great manga are out already, exploring the deep, complex, psychologically realistic love story between two adult women. We have about 80 comments, three pages and a half.

Meanwhile, The Mute Girl and Her New Friend has released a grand total of 16 pages of manga (in 4 chapters of 4 pages each) about cute silly schoolgirls doing cute things and being silly. There are more than two hundred enthusiastic comments, and the number is explosively growing.

It mildly annoys me.

Wow.
I don't think I would have really thought to look and compare these two or any such two but that really is something.

As for me. Erm. I like this. They art is lovely. There might have been something I was iffy on but. Probably wouldn't do a great job of explaining even if I remembered what it was.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Overt possessiveness is wrong and shouldn't be condoned. But innocent, completely understandable jealousy is cute as hell.

Interesting take. I really haven't been able to understand people calling jealously cute or anything of the sort. Cutting it up into degrees might help. It probably doesn't help that I don't know that I've ever been in a situation that was 1 to 1 comparable to the characters in this story.

joined Dec 7, 2019

My perspective on the jealousy thing is that it's often unhealthy and that it's usually rooted heavily in insecurity, and I think even monoamorous rather than polyamorous relationships have to get over it pretty hard and figure it out (to say nothing about polyamorous relationships, which is where my experience in this comes from, and why I have this perspective. My own jealousy and others'). So it's not immature, necessarily, but it is something you gotta grow from, and often leads to toxic relationships.

The problems is that people love in their own ways and don't get the same they deposit in the other person.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I think the last page or so shows to us, the readers, that Mizuki (I hope I didn't misremember the characters) has nothing to worry about.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

It mildly annoys me.

I'm sure if that one about the teachers going out were hosted here, it would have the same result because it's also cute. One could also complain about how insanely serious the comment section
of a silly manga like Hino-san went some time ago, but an actually serious series like Haru and Midori doesn't get nearly as much discussion.

I think it's less about the quality and more about how popular a manga is, and it's yuri, people will be more enthusiastic about some heartwarming twitter shorts than a long running drama-filled manga, the cute always wins.

After consuming enough media, you eventually realize that it's like that for everything, no matter the format or genre. Books, anime, manga, film, yuri, Bl, straight... the majority of people don't delve too deep into one specific area. They hear "this book was good" or "that movie is great", and maybe they read one yuri manga or see one LGBTQ film but that's it. For us, who come to dynasty and read probably every piece of yuri manga ever out there..well, we're called geeks/nerds/otaku for a reason.

And I'm fine with that.

As for the chapter, very sweet lewd. I like how they're slowly being drawn towards each other by little steps, as they start to fall more and more in love with each other.

To reply you must either login or sign up.