Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Dude this is story is awesome! I really like it. I'm glad I found a vampire yuri that doesn't make me groan. For real Mira's vamps were just a no from me. Anyway, I will definitely read until the end. No matter what! 100%

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Got the issue.I cannot read the Japanese enough to understand what is going on. Sometimes I can translate, sometimes, despite the tegt are easy, I cannot. PLease take a grainof salt because my understanding can be wrong.
:
Ichika refused to take the sword to finish off the dead ghost, after all, she is the only one who can do it because she is the sacred sword holder. When everyone is sleeping, Aria apologized for pressuring her (actually not just Aria, basically the entire group), Ichika basiclaly say what's done is done. Aria held Ichika's hand and both started to sleep.
Another thing is, Ichka started to have problems because of the (random) possibility of turning into a dead ghost. Aria knows something is wrong about Ichika refused to "kill" the ghost. But a lot of conversation happened between Ichika and Shadi concerning being a lilu (who else? the only non-moron of the group), In fact it seems like Shadi asking Ichika if she wants to be a Lilu, seeing that she and Khara is in a relationship,and you would be blind to not know Ichika and Aria is a couple

This is a "serious" chapter. No comedy.

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 10:50AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

thomasina posted:

Got the issue.I cannot read the Japanese enough to understand what is going on. Sometimes I can translate, sometimes, despite the tegt are easy, I cannot. PLease take a grainof salt because my understanding can be wrong.

That was one useless post if I ever read one.

You understood nothing, but you wanted to share your nothingness, so more people would be confused and spoiled at the same time.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

So you read it already from RAW? I presume you are a native seakers then. Show me three points that I know nothing..I may not know Japanese from the point of view of native speakers,but I do think that 3 years of College Japanese and 6 years working for a Japanese company is barely enough to qualify. Also, I can always read the RAW, Englis,Italian and German version. The former I studied at the graduate level but also as exchange. The latter studied for 6 years. So 3 years of Japanese does kind of week.
The real spoiler I did not bring it up whatsoever. Not even in black.Just let people figgure that one out.
Oh, my ex-spouse spoke Japanese, including at home.she is a speaker that is better than me by a mile. OF course neither of us can speakk as good as you do.

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 8:33AM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I love Sakuya and her lover, want to see more of them

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You know, the yuri, vampire origins, ghosts and ancient lore is very cool and all but..................... WHAT ABOUT THE VAMPIRE ANTS?! I can't sleep thinking about them

joined Nov 22, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampeerz_ch32#19

Thats a...thats a real picture of water with a filter over it, isn't it? No hate just...interesting

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

You know, the yuri, vampire origins, ghosts and ancient lore is very cool and all but..................... WHAT ABOUT THE VAMPIRE ANTS?! I can't sleep thinking about them

Hopefully they don't end up like the Animorphs ant. Aware enough to question their tortured existence, but with no knowledge to navigate the world and learn.

Also, I'm pretty sure we know what happened to the immortal ants. They ended up in my goddamn backyard. I've literally started a bonfire on those sumbitches and they're still kicking, what the hell. Least they could do is turn me into a vampire girl.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I'm glad Aria announced her intention to hold hands so I had time to cover my eyes with my hands.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Are they going to pull out a Queen of the Damned?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Maybe it’s the Ant-Queen of the Damned.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Maybe it’s the Ant-Queen of the Damned.

It came from the Spa Resort

joined Nov 22, 2021

Thats a...thats a real picture of water with a filter over it, isn't it? No hate just...interesting

That looks like a Clip Studio asset to me. They are handy but don’t always look the best.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh the lore expands

joined Apr 6, 2019

That looks like a Clip Studio asset to me. They are handy but don’t always look the best.

On the other side, they help the mangaka save valuable time.

Time that can be used to draw pretty girls in yuri contexts.

We all like that better than a Marinemalerei, don't we?

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The mangaka has been doing that with backgrounds for this entire manga. The same page features trees and a mountain that are most certainly pulled from pictures. Shortcuts like that on backgrounds are pretty standard in the industry. As long as the photos are personal, purchased, or public domain, then it doesn't really matter.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 9:00PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Did someone says HANDHOLDING? O////O

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

kyyyyaaaaa!!!

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Hey! there's a kid here!

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i just hope that other way isn't dangerous

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Naaw, the regular way of becoming an immortal vampire that everybody knows about may be dangerous, but the other way, the one spoken of in hushed tones, the one that may not even exist, that’s gotta be a “what could possibly go wrong?” deal.

One would think.

joined May 29, 2021

I seem to recall this mangaka did this quote often. I think there might have been some tracing allegations too. Regardless I like the work enough that it doesn’t really bother me. Still, pretty sure there’s been controversy.

joined Nov 22, 2021

On the other side, they help the mangaka save valuable time.

Time that can be used to draw pretty girls in yuri contexts.

We all like that better than a Marinemalerei, don't we?

Oh, I wasn’t complaining, I use Clip Studio assets all the time myself. My point was just that most are created by the Clip Studio community so they are of variable quality.

I agree, they are an absolute necessity if you don’t have a team of artists working on backgrounds, foregrounds, toning, etc.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Naaw, the regular way of becoming an immortal vampire that everybody knows about may be dangerous, but the other way, the one spoken of in hushed tones, the one that may not even exist, that’s gotta be a “what could possibly go wrong?” deal.

One would think.

Actually this brings up something that I do not often think about.
If Ichika were to be turned, does that mean we need at least one, if not two persons to feed Aria and Ichika?

Also, something that I observed for a long time:
Aria feeds on Ichika.
Arthur is a hunter, but also has a "puppy" (whom he called the mutt).
Sakuya is a hunter (I think not for long)
Shadi we were shown she was forced to drink from the extra blood that Khara gave after she was turned but refused to have human blood.

Khara probably drank some when she collected the extra blood (ie. mixed blood). This must be off panel.
That left Jirou and Maoa who were never shown drinking blood, or even implied, or they talked about it.
But Jirou displayed super human strength, a sign of a lilu after drinking blood. WIthout blood or a substitute like the Bovine Fetus Blood (disgusting to drink and extremely expensive), Lilu cannot becoming strong. After Aria, Jirou is the strongest. On rare occasion he would left the house, but the author did not explain why.

Maoa in fact not just not being shown drinking blood, but rather live in the middle of nowhere, (Arthur's direction was not a pinpoint location, that is why Jayanti has to looking for the place) and love her place, and love wild game meat (she was the royal cook after all). Maoa kept hiding from Aria because she mistakenly ate Aria's food. The one thing Aria gets passionate about is food, as she is guttony personified.

joined Dec 27, 2021

Pyoro posted:

I have seen that concept in a decent chunk of vampire stories outside of yuri as well. It actually makes sense as a story device.

What's funny about this is that while it's a common vampire trope I've literally yet to see it.

Yofukashi no Uta

There are failed vampires.
Yofukashi no Uta is an amazing manga on vampires they have taken a somewhat different look from those generic ones similarly the Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut has also taken a different take on the vampire genre but one thing is common both vampire girls are waifu material.
I will recommend Yofukashi no Uta if you haven't read it already give it a try

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 8:41AM by OrangePekoe

To reply you must either login or sign up.