Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

joined Sep 12, 2017

wow, i should have not gone back and read the comments for the past two chapters. seriously, a single wiff of ntr, and your all probably prepared to slaughter thousands over it.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

We don't know what Hino did to Omi, this is the sort of thing where normally I expect it to be revealed as something harmless as a joke somewhere.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

adamatari posted:

We don't know what Hino did to Omi, this is the sort of thing where normally I expect it to be revealed as something harmless as a joke somewhere.

Perhaps the author thought that showing it would be really really really bad

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

For some reason that I can’t quite specify, I find Koguma’s repeated answer (end of last chapter, beginning of this) to Hino’s questions about why she’s upset, “How should I know?,” to be incredibly touching.

Maybe it’s because these two have bonded so closely while still being unable to communicate directly with each or even to understand or acknowledge their own feelings to themselves.

For what looked at the start like a one-joke comedy strip, this series sure keeps turning the emotional screws on its characters.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Never forgive a cheater

In fairness, the only people who realize that those two are in an unofficial relationship are Omi and us, the readers. Koguma is clearly starting to catch on, as the last two chapters have indicated, but Hino still sees Koguma as a kind girl who is just putting up with Hino’s antics in the name of getting her to come to class, so calling it cheating is slightly debatable. Regardless, considering the nature of their relationship, I’m willing to give Hino a pass in this case.

As an aside, can I just say that I love how the author, even when they feel the need to insert a bit of drama into the series to move the relationship along, doesn’t insist on dragging things out.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 6:25PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"Why are you two so stiff?"

Oh my god they were nipples this whole time

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

"Why are you two so stiff?"

Oh my god they were nipples this whole time

Gay nipples > Gay girls

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What do you mean, they're clearly UFOs

I wonder if this mini crisis arc is over now, can't say I enjoy it and we all know we don't need a third wheel here now or from now on

But the fondling was good :)))

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 1:35AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

OMG, Omichi is as funny as the other two.

And that’s saying something . . .

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Hino employed the oldest trick in the book right there. When all else fair, confuse your opponent to such an extent that they no longer have the processing power to doubt anything else you say. A brilliant move, if I don’t say so myself.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Noooo this chapter was so funny lmao

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm glad that they only denied being in a formal relationship, because they aren't yet. I was going to be upset if they denied being lesbian though.

Chinatsu
joined Jun 23, 2019

I hope Koguma has awakened to do some fondling herself from now on.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Omichi does bring in the outsider's perspective that just shows how completely insane their dynamic actually is.
Also thanks to her, Koguma managed to touch Hino's breasts, so this is a complete win.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Good thing for Koguma that her friend is such a complete idiot. xD

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

I can’t. This chapter is hella funny!!! Thankfully Omichi is so gullible hahahaha. What a way to patch up things.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm truly worried for Omichi's future...

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

This chapter. Lmao. A completely win.

joined Oct 27, 2018

What do you mean, they're clearly UFOs

I wonder if this mini crisis arc is over now, can't say I enjoy it and we all know we don't need a third wheel here now or from now on

But the fondling was good :)))

I'm actually happy they finally introduced a new character

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Omichi is a national treasure.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well now that Omichi is introduced we need another character for her to fall in love with.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 42 was hilarious.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

it seems she strongly believes in saying "no homo" really makes it not gay XD

joined Jun 29, 2015

Hino & Koguma is me explain to my fellow what this manga about

To reply you must either login or sign up.