Forum › Posts by CaitieJane

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Even as a duplicate story I like the fact that this translation is a little different than the other one.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm fully hoping for a #reversal in the next chapter. I hope that Koguma's adorable little "sleeve grab" at the end of the previous chapter turns into her pulling Hino into a kiss on the lips. Especially after having waited for three full minutes with her eyes closed and lips pursed. A kiss on the cheek is definitely progress in the right direction but a thirsty little cub can only wait so long before she'll take things into her own hands and Koguma obviously wants it as much as Hino. We've had reversals in the past and I think (hope) the sleeve grab is a precursor to another reversal.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

IMO I think this could qualify for a rape tag or molestation stage at the least.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Koguma's gonna look great in that outfit! Hehehe <3

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Just discovered this manga and I absolutely love the art style! Reminds of a little of Ratana Satis.

joined Feb 15, 2019

I knew this was going to break my heart before I read it but I did anyway. It was beautiful and now I'm going to go cry in a corner.

CaitieJane
Love Aroma discussion 16 Nov 08:25
joined Feb 15, 2019

What da hell Kodama ?

This is very deep and insightful author commentary, I feel like through this you can almost get a glimpse of the true meaning of life.

Just ask Chiaki-chan, boobs, especially big ones, are life!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

This is seriously adorable so far.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

As much as I usually love reversals I'm as disappointed as Hino-san. Koguma-San no baka!!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Interesting story. Love the wiggling fingers in response to Yamada's cute butt XD but the ending was extremely abrupt.

last edited at Nov 10, 2019 8:28PM

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm really hooked on the Kase-san ending song. I hadn't watched the ova until now... SO GOOD.

Yes! I keep hoping one of the YouTube artists will do an english cover.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Wow... that was an intense hug. XD

joined Feb 15, 2019

did... did she make out with her after vomiting?

I had to go back and re-read but yes, yes she did. That is some serious dedication and yet absolutely disgusting at the same time. XD

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

I think I'm finally starting to realize that Kase's whole "could you please not wear that" schpeal is more for her sake than any jealousy over the boys seeing her.

joined Feb 15, 2019

This is such a beautiful bittersweet story.

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Let's play a game:

Re-read the whole series in one go and everytime Koguma says "jerk" you take a shot of your strongest drink avaiable.

Hino-san no Baka drinking game- alcohol poisoning edition
XD

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1178289770062966785?s=09

Just thought I'd share the link to this lovely pic Tatsubon-sensei posted to twitter. If it is what I think it is then the next chapter should be great!!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

https://www.reddit.com/r/YagateKiminiNaru/comments/d9rrzj/chapter_45_translation_text_only/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

text only translation if anyone is interested

edit: Just to clarify I did not do this translation. Don't want to get credit for what I didn't create. It was uploaded to reddit by Sogeking104.

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 8:52PM

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

I am officially hooked after the first chapter.
Yuri and hot springs?? Yes, please!! Love the characters, too!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Damn it Hino-san... you dummy!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

This manga seems interesting, specially that Nikaudo girl, but I won't get my hopes up yet... Maybe is just all subtext .-.).

Oh sweet summer child.

P.s Who writes the series sumary- the uploader or dynasty staff? There's a typo- says feel in love instead of 'fell'.

(https://closeoutwarrior.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/metal_gear_asleep.jpg)

Maybe they were typing with a Kiwi accent lol

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 9:07AM by Nezchan

joined Feb 15, 2019

I love the title of that last panel lol

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

I’m usually a lurker, but wanted to express how awesome chapter 36’s last panels were. Thanks cool mom.

Same here. I don't comment very often but this chapter was adorable AF and her mom is awesome!!

CaitieJane
joined Feb 15, 2019

Remember back when every new chapter had pages and pages of comments about how creepy and uncomfortable and non-consensual this series is?

Those were the days . . .

Well, the author toned it down, obviously.

I think it wasn't so much the author toning it down more as just the natural progression of the character development. I think at first it really was just Hino-san copping a feel and enjoying Koguma's discomfort, not out of maliciousness but because she enjoyed Koguma's reactions. Getting a rise out of her... think sterotypical elementary school boy with a crush. I think her backing out/changing her demands is a combination of her showing consideration for Koguma's feelings (even thought I'm sure she wants it just as much as Hino as this point) and not really knowing what do do/how to express it now that it's means a lot more to her. Especially this last time.

CaitieJane
Their Story discussion 01 Jul 08:51
joined Feb 15, 2019

Oddly seems out of place. Is the author making a subtle reference to how shitty the world slowly being, or to be more precise, regarding the Chinese goverment current state of affair?

Those were my thoughts exactly! Constantly being told 'it's not safe" in response to every idea or thought she wants to do really seems like a metaphor for the censorship to me. At least, that's how I read it... especially with how out of place it seems compared to the light-hearted tone of the most recent updates.