Damn man she started to like it

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I HATE THIS.

joined Feb 15, 2019

Damn it Hino-san... you dummy!

Sj-avatar
joined Feb 28, 2018

This is either the last we'll really see of this new character and she's now scarred for life, or the beginnings of a yuri harem is about to be formed.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

A pout to rival the memetic Mamako Pout.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I'm disappointed on this development.
I liked the idea of presenting a new character but i didn't like the new girl and Hino doing something to her was just unnecessary.
The only reason why Hino harasses Koguma is because she likes her, doing it to someone else makes me feel like she's cheating...

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 11:47PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hino-san.
You cheater.

Why did she do that?!

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I liked the idea of presenting a new character but i didn't like the new girl and Hino doing something to her was just unnecessary.
The only reason why Hino harasses Koguma is because she likes her, doing it to someone else makes me feel like she's cheating...

I mean... that’s kinda the point. Hino harassing this new girl is meant to feel like cheating (although it technically isn’t, as no exclusive relationship yet exists between our pair of lovable idiots) in order to force Kohima to confront her feelings. While it’s been established that Hino is somewhat aware of her feelings for Koguma, Koguma has never really recognized her feelings for what they were. Sure, she knows that something keeps her coming back to Hino, despite the harassment, she doesn’t really know what that thing is. The whole point of this upcoming “arc” (if my predictions are accurate) is going to be to force Koguma to confront the reason why she felt jealous of the thought of Hino teasing another girl. Once she has realized (hopefully) that her feelings for Hino go beyond those of mere friendship, then it will clear away one of the biggest roadblocks to the two of them actually bothering to get together. Either that, or it will cause Hino and Koguma to form a more exclusive relationship that makes them look even more like girlfriends, without actually dating. This new girl is just meant to be a vehicle to get them to one of those two points (kinda like the teacher who advised Koguma to stop troubling herself with Hino). That’s just my theory, of course, but it strikes me as the most narratively sound course of events.

Also, let’s be fair, Hino only started harassing Kohima because she found her cute, the other stuff started to come in as time went on. Considering the fact that Chihiro kinda looks like a tanned Koguma, and the fact that Chihiro had told Hino (who already sees herself as a bit of a burden on Koguma), that doing so would lighten the load on Koguma... well...

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 1:32AM

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

No, an intruder has defiled the carefully balanced dynamic between Koguma and Hino. This could either be good, or ruin what made this manga so great.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’m so lost

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

RandomGuy posted:

I mean... that’s kinda the point. Hino harassing this new girl is meant to feel like cheating (although it technically isn’t, as no exclusive relationship yet exists between our pair of lovable idiots) in order to force Kohima to confront her feelings. While it’s been established that Hino is somewhat aware of her feelings for Koguma, Koguma has never really recognized her feelings for what they were. Sure, she knows that something keeps her coming back to Hino, despite the harassment, she doesn’t really know what that thing is. The whole point of this upcoming “arc” (if my predictions are accurate) is going to be to force Koguma to confront the reason why she felt jealous of the thought of Hino teasing another girl. Once she has realized (hopefully) that her feelings for Hino go beyond those of mere friendship, then it will clear away one of the biggest roadblocks to the two of them actually bothering to get together. Either that, or it will cause Hino and Koguma to form a more exclusive relationship that makes them look even more like girlfriends, without actually dating. This new girl is just meant to be a vehicle to get them to one of those two points (kinda like the teacher who advised Koguma to stop troubling herself with Hino). That’s just my theory, of course, but it strikes me as the most narratively sound course of events.

Also, let’s be fair, Hino only started harassing Kohima because she found her cute, the other stuff started to come in as time went on. Considering the fact that Chihiro kinda looks like a tanned Koguma, and the fact that Chihiro had told Hino (who already sees herself as a bit of a burden on Koguma), that doing so would lighten the load on Koguma... well...

I'm 90% sure this is exactly the case. But really, I don't understand why it has to go through this kind of development (like a cheating). This is definitely a dom-sub play and in the BDSM community comunication is the key. I'd like them to better understand their feelings though introspection and discussion.
Well, let's see how it goes.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

They somehow act like this is a necessary step when it is clearly not. Nobody's burden is taken away, because the burden never existed.

It's probably a good way to make Koguma more aware of how exclusive she wants their relationship to be, but the method is questionable at best. If we had at least seen Hino doing it and not enjoying it, then it would have worked better imo.

last edited at Sep 30, 2019 3:09AM

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I get the feeling that there will be a twist next chapter. That Hino didn't actually do anything similar to what she does with Koguma, but something different that would still upset the new character. I can't really think of a good example, but something like sitting on her like a human bench or something. Something that's not as intimate as what she does with Koguma, but upsetting for the new character to think of happening to Koguma.

^This comment isn't really a spoiler, but just me trying to guess the next chapter. After thinking about it, I decided to put spoiler tags on anyways, on the slight chance that I was right and I accidentally ruined it for other people. But it's just me speculating.

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 3:21AM

joined Jun 19, 2014

Omichi can kindly fuck off this manga.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

But it's just me speculating.

My speculation as well, except I can't really come up with much of an idea of what it could be either, so I'm not sure how likely it is ...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hino-san.
You cheater.

Why did she do that?!

Cos she's a dummy.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Ahhh Hino-san. You don't understand a maiden's heart.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I'm 90% sure this is exactly the case. But really, I don't understand why it has to go through this kind of development (like a cheating). This is definitely a dom-sub play and in the BDSM community comunication is the key. I'd like them to better understand their feelings though introspection and discussion.
Well, let's see how it goes.

I understand what you’re saying, and I do think this author is good enough to make a chapter of nothing but introspection and discussion at least a bit entertaining. My issue is more that, as of yet, we have not seen any motivation for the two leads to actually work out what exactly they are to one another. They have their comfortable routine, and neither of them (Koguma especially) understands their own feelings well enough to consider shaking things up on their own. This whole situation serves as a good breaking point for them (whilst also providing the readers with just enough drama to keep them reading/make the arc’s conclusion feel more satisfying), as it provides both characters (Koguma especially) with the motivation to do some introspection of their own, and then to further develop their relationship.

Then again, this manga is based on subverting expectations, so as you said, we’ll have to wait and see.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Author lost ideas already?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Koguma is like the Platonic ideal of a power bottom.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Baka.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

The novels going on in the comments....... Over analysing a funny silly yuri manga......

Baka

last edited at Sep 16, 2019 10:07AM

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Yeah, i get the reason behind her character but imo it isn't good enough to justify the "cheating" vibe. I don't have a problem with introducing a new character to develop the MC's relationship, but i think that it was unnecessary.

I hope that, as someone said before, Hino did something different to this new girl but i don't think that's the case, specially considering her reaction (last panel of the 11 page)...

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I think you are all falling for the very obvious "twist". She did nothing lewd to her. You are falling for the same trick as Koguma.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think you are all falling for the very obvious "twist". She did nothing lewd to her. You are falling for the same trick as Koguma.

But this time it will be different!

For some reason . . .

To reply you must either login or sign up.