Forum › Posts by 20Judgment

20Judgment
Image Comments 09 Feb 01:57
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Eptz6uguuaes9io-orig

Happy belated birthday, Tomoe-san! Hope you and Sukoya-san celebrated it merrily and of course, wishing them both an everlasting relationship!

20Judgment
Image Comments 04 Jan 04:23
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
86323722_p0

Surprisingly the gayer couple in the show

20Judgment
Image Comments 03 Jan 03:32
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Eqkw_n2veaiyvlv-orig

Sounds like either a misunderstanding or that Kana wanted to tease Tomoe's wish. Either way, both of them did say they argue quite often but it's mostly about their overly abundant feeling of love for each other, hope they can talk this through like they always do

20Judgment
Image Comments 02 Jan 17:06
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Eqkw_n2veaiyvlv-orig

What response? Looks like Sukoya deleted it, did they have a fight or something?

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

I thought it was just another floof one-shot...........until I saw the author's name

last edited at Apr 27, 2020 8:16PM

20Judgment
Chandelier discussion 15 Apr 08:45
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Such feeling of depression hits home real hard for me. I was raped by a man when I was 13 or so, then fast forward to 2016 I was raped by a girl who then forced me to live together and have a relationship with.

We were living together for over 3 years in an abusive relationship where I had to pamper her emotional needs while I could not even express my own feeling, with her telling me I complained too much and that she had worse life than me. She was also overly possessive, not allowing me to meet my friends and always demanding to go out together all the times without giving me privacy.

By mid 2019, I was traveling alone to buy a pet rabbit food when she suddenly told me to not go home for a day. Out of curiosity, I quietly went home and found out that she two-timed me with a guy, and they slept together. I was shocked and left the town somewhere unknown for days.... then she contacted me, got mad at me because she had had enough of me, and demanded me to leave the house and pick up my belongings immediately.

It was (and still is) a rough moment as a girl with no bachelor degree in a third-world country full of religious dogmas. I was poor, could barely find a proper job, and had been living alone since 2015 after my family disowned me for being both gay and apostate. I thought when a renown local newspaper wanted to hire me, it was a turning point of my life.

But then I realized I was always alone. Like Sachie and Rika, I had no one else to tell my story with. No one to support me. I never felt safe, and all the depression I had to endure for years finally took a toll out of me when I got mild stroke on January, this year. My whole face was in pain, right hand was in non-stop tremor, and I could barely walk. And somehow, there is this disturbing ringing noise that only I could hear inside my ear, hurting my head every second with no sign of stopping to this day (and I found out it was called "Tinnitus)..

Honestly, I don't even know why I am still alive even after everything. Maybe I'm a coward who's afraid of death? I've been thinking of putting an end to everything all this time. No reason to stay alive for me. Sachie and Rika are lucky that they meet each other at their lowest point, but real life is nowhere near as hopeful as their story. Even then, I thought to myself that I was glad they didn't do what I have always wanted to do, and I hoped no one would have to endure what they and I have experienced...

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

What are these wholesome stories they're nothing like Kodama Naoko's usual things

pls continue

20Judgment
Image Comments 08 Mar 22:56
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Dltnc2ovsaioqoh-orig

ghey

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Blastaar posted:

I think that, in realistic and semi-realistic stories anyway, there’s a bunch of stuff that seems pretty localization-proof

I agree, that going out of your way to erase every single sign of foreign culture might take way more effort than it's worth it and most don't go as far. But then I remember Ace Attorney.

Is that the game where the setting is changed to a fictional California that randomly happens to have a whole lot of Japanese people in it?

That's the one.

Also, sushi becomes burger

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Taik lah, ngasih harapan palsu.

Ssshhhht. Language, boy

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 9:01PM

20Judgment
1 x ½ discussion 14 Nov 20:41
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

That they will eventually do the deed doesn't mean it will end with them living happily ever after.

Ofcourse- but I hope it does- they both seem pretty fragile in some ways, I dont want this to be a really dark and depressing ending with them both being messed up - or some convenient time skip to 'and now she is happily married to some random person and over her mom' 'realistic' ending.

I think it would be a refreshing change to make it end well- because basically there are none that have- that i remember. (not with motherxdaughter) and even the few sister/sister happy end mangas are all one shots I think

Except Mochi's Met My Sister on a Dating Site, Twin Sisters, and Yuri Natsu. These series are masterpieces and she's an incest overlord.

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

YES THEY DO
NOW FUCK OFF YOU USELESS THIRD-WHEEL, FIND OTHER GIRL TO BULLY YOU, AND LEAVE THESE TWO ALONE

Ah-hemm

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 10:54PM

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Aaaaaaaaa Dr. Strangelove is back in action with her bold teasing agaaaaain

Ooops, wrong franchise

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

what

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Awww what a lovely ending for our gay cat and snowball

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

"'K?" More like "Gay" to me

last edited at Aug 20, 2019 1:39AM

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

The best thing about Kodama's manga isn't her manga

It's the comment section

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

This is nothing like the rest of Kawai Rou's other one-shots in the Incomplete Girl. A nice breather with its fluffiness and cute story, I'd say.

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

With all the comments going on here, I'd say I'm thankful for not reading the one-shot even once.

20Judgment
flare discussion 22 Jul 01:40
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Hmm where are the parents/teachers/any adult in this situation? I think writing for someone to kill themselves on table would warrant severe consequences? If you are going to make a "drama" one-shot at least make it somewhat believable holy lmao

Believe it or not, this kind of situation does exist in real life. It's called "Escapism" where your mind refuses to accept reality and believe the imaginary stuff in your head as the real 'reality.' It's not about seeking helps from parents or teachers, but it's more about accepting reality in one's self. In this story, for example, she's all alone with no friends or adult figures to talk about because she doesn't feel like she needs to--she got herself an imaginary girlfriend to talk with, after all. And even if she's talking about the issue with other people, it may work against her instead. More people might think of her as weird, she'd become depressed, and in turn becomes even more indulged into her own escapism.

As for escapism itself, humans have always found themselves in this kind of situation and tried to shun away the reality with anything that they see as the ideal 'reality.' Talking to an imaginary person, creating a make-believe life story inside their own head, indulging themselves in the reality of a certain story and thinking they're a part of it, the list goes on. This is why the only way out of it is to accept the reality, and the escapists themselves are the only ones who can do it. Other people who are truly supportive of them (and they're very, very rare) can only remind the escapists of the reality and not more, otherwise misunderstandings may occur and things could go downhill.

This is from someone speaking through experience as well. It happened to me, this whole story. Amidst my depression, I just found out that I'm actually gay and interested in one of my best friends. But I knew it would be impossible to be with him because other people (including him) would think of me as weird and dangerous. I feared my depression would've gone worse and led me to suicide, so I just imagined myself having him with me, thought that maybe I could get through my harsh situation. But the more I lived with it, the more it hurt every time I met the real deal. I didn't want him to hate me, we've been friends for years and he's always depended on me. Because of the consequences, I just thought that talking about it with other people would be meaningless, and I could never find the right place and time to talk about everything. So I ended up crying by myself every day, which is again another form of my escapism.

So yeah, this story is just as real as life itself. The problem isn't as simple as "Find adult figures to sort things out," it's more about accepting the reality. She has accepted the reality through more bullying, which is a slap to her sense of reality. Thus, her "Yuka" is finally gone from her mind.

20Judgment
Image Comments 02 Jul 03:48
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Uqrq1gf

^^How about giving the pink whale to the blue one while these two hug each other every night

20Judgment
Image Comments 02 Jul 03:36
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019
Jnreminiscing

Banana using an iNana phone
Nice self-advertisement

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Can't believe this is actually the very first yuri manga that I touched back in the days (didn't even know what yuri was or LGBT in general). The story is sweet and kind of sad because that might have been the only way for same-sex couples to stay together legally in the past :(

Looking forward now, I'm thankful that more and more countries begin to legalize same-sex marriage and they're no longer seen as a bad human on the society. Just couldn't believe how far we've come to this point.

Now if only I could do the same in my own country....

Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Okay, the big question is: where does it fit in the Mochiverse

Mochi will make room for that, this one's a great addition to the Mochiverse after all. There will definitely be more couples in this series, I mean the teacher could potentially be among the second couple :>

20Judgment
Gay%20pogger%20shark
joined Feb 17, 2019

Wow can't believe my first ever yuri comic gets an update, even if it's just a prequel XD
Totally miss this adorkable couple (u w u )