Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Since when did Hino-san become a "pedobear"?
(badum-tss)

joined Dec 28, 2016

CaioGuedesAUT How do I upvote a post. That's magnificent.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

CaioGuedesAUT How do I upvote a post. That's magnificent.

Hahaha, thanks! :D

joined Jan 12, 2018

I know this story is confusing but bear with me

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ayy, just checking the raws and it's seem that, AGAIN, there is no chapter this week. I'm wondering if the author is sick or just on a slump because it's the thirs time since June he take a break.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Ayy, just checking the raws and it's seem that, AGAIN, there is no chapter this week. I'm wondering if the author is sick or just on a slump because it's the thirs time since June he take a break.

I read a lot of weekly comics and trust me on this: this story is on the consistent side. More than once I've seen these comics just stop for good, or stop for months at a time. Others went to a biweekly or monthly update schedule. Honestly I think it's just very, very hard to maintain a weekly schedule for this type of comic.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I read a lot of weekly comics and trust me on this: this story is on the consistent side. More than once I've seen these comics just stop for good, or stop for months at a time. Others went to a biweekly or monthly update schedule. Honestly I think it's just very, very hard to maintain a weekly schedule for this type of comic.

Comics are an entirely different beast from manga. Mangaka are forced to keep deadlines and have very aggressive editors, especially when it's for magazines. Being too sick to finish is pretty much the only excuse they accept.

The comics industry is more on a commission basis and whatever they currently have money for. There can be hundreds of reasons for an issue to be delayed or cancelled.

Of course these days a lot of mangaka publish on websites not physical magazines so the terms can be different. The most consistent are usually monthly manga.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 4:53PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

Comics are an entirely different beast from manga. Mangaka are forced to keep deadlines and have very aggressive editors, especially when it's for magazines. Being too sick to finish is pretty much the only excuse they accept.

The comics industry is more on a commission basis and whatever they currently have money for. There can be hundreds of reasons for an issue to be delayed or cancelled.

Of course these days a lot of mangaka publish on websites not physical magazines so the terms can be different. The most consistent are usually monthly manga.

Except if you're a gorilla bastard https://mangadex.org/chapter/696370/6

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Except if you're a gorilla bastard https://mangadex.org/chapter/696370/6

That is what happens when you let a Gorilla (lat.: Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla) write manga without a damn clue how to end it. They thought that bananas would be enough, but even then a Gorilla can only scratch its butt and stare.

Sorachi should be thrown back into the zoo (but actually thank you for creating Gintama you magnificent monkey)

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 5:20PM

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Just FYI I'm talking about manga - specifically I use Comico almost daily and my impression is that online weekly manga often have breaks. The editorial relationship is a bit different I think, as you don't have a magazine you have to fill the pages of. I suspect many of the artists have other jobs, and I'm not sure the assistant system is the same as regular manga (most of which is made with at least one assistant and often several). Even Kakao 79% has had a number of breaks, and that's one of the most popular manga on comico.

Hana ni Arashi also had this sort of inconsistency (while I was still able to read it weekly) and that's on a different site. It's just not that unusual in my experience. I suspect it's a quirk of online manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Honestly I think it's just very, very hard to maintain a weekly schedule for this type of comic.

Hino-san is on a biweekly update actually.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'll mention once again, though, that the visuals in this series are extremely careful to avoid anything that looks ecchi at all---Hino's memory vision is of what's on Kugoma's panties, not of the panty-clad little bum itself.

The point being that the story is getting lewd (actually, it has been as lewd as this a number of times before), but the lewdness takes place in our heads, not on the page itself.

Number of direct references to Koguma's panties in the text: 12
Number of times readers have seen Koguma's panties: 0

Leaving things to our imagination is not necessarily a bad thing...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Beware of bears

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

she jelly

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Cheating is not good, Hino.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

It's at times like this when the title is even more appropriate.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 9:02PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

We know who has the pants in the relationship here

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

okay, are we serious having another character to hino harass?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

HERE COMES A NEW CHA---

oh wait.

joined May 1, 2015

Not good, I dont like the idea of Koguma getting NTRed.
Well it was a bit funny how Koguma put Hino in her place by glaring at her.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Hino-san.
You cheater.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Don't make Koguma sad, even if a cute tan girl asks you.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Hino-san.
You cheater.

Damn right, she cheated on Kogu. Lil bear don't deserve It.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

She got cheated on...

joined Dec 10, 2017

Hmmm, I don't like this new development tbh. I hope this results in them talking about boundaries.

last edited at Sep 15, 2019 10:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.