Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

this is getting so gay , imagine waiting years for this.

I don't have to imagine it :')

joined Jun 3, 2014

The true loli's bangs look so fucked up

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit
After 4, gay long years, seeing all of this happen is practically climactic
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 12:39AM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Lets fucking GOOOOO! Thats what we've been waitin' for, 129 chapters baby WOOOOOO!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

FALLS TO THE FLOOR
they fucking did it and kept going extra lmaoo

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Spoiler for the latest chapter on MD:

You know how in a lot of yuri it takes forever for the MCs to kiss, and then it takes forever for them to do it again?

No worries here.

I was so worried it was gonna end like that. Like pls give us some sweet flirting chapters. Crumbs to spare pls

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

OMG Talk about paying out big all at once! That was so satisfying and moving- I started to actually tear up at the first proper shared kiss in school. where Koguma also at last admitted to herself how much she loved her.
At first I was a bit mad Hino kinda spoiled their romantic scene with a view after opening up - but basically it was totally her.. These 2 were never gonna have a regular date kiss scene go to plan lol. But im super glad it was imediately followed up by a real resolution. And then I cant believe they made out on her bed for 3hr!

And its SO wonderful to see they now cant get enough of kissing lol! How often do you see that in yuri?

@Ehhhhhhh I hope so but also often getting together like this means your near the end- but I hope not!
I'd love to see them progress alongside the normal humor till graduation. And I wanna see what happens with Omichi and loli.

p.s They might be kissing but we've not had a declaration they are dating yet- I wonder how long till they make it officially girlfriends? Then I hope we get to see Koguma's mom finding out/being told- she looks like she'd be totally fine or even a wingmom.

p.p.s THANKS a ton for the incredible work on this! Ive no idea how you all did it so fast and well!

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 2:51AM

joined Jul 28, 2020

It's finally here! After all these years it's finally paid off.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm losing it right now, they actually made it! Idiots in love! I was so nervous it looked like they would pass in the night and never make progress, but then they did and Koharu took the initiative and they're wonderful!

joined Jun 3, 2014

OMG, I'm fist pumping and screaming into my bed right now. They finally fucking kissed and we even got a whole chapter full of kisses. We're eating well tonight

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

A kiss was all I wanted, and I got so much more soon after. I now want 100 more chapters of them being all lovey dovey.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I'm losing it right now, they actually made it! Idiots in love! I was so nervous it looked like they would pass in the night and never make progress, but then they did and Koharu took the initiative and they're wonderful!

I knew the second I saw the kiss on cheek panel that Koguma would go for a kiss on the lips! No way she'd accept just on the cheek!

joined Apr 29, 2018

you wait for it for years and when it's finally time you're not ready... more seriously, when i look back at the begining of the serie things have progressed so much!

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 3:35AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I see that all this pent-up sexual frustration is finally showing. But really, good for them. I'm not sure if I can even call it a slow burn with the amount of ehm "sexual harassment" (however consensual it had been). Maybe an emotional slow burn, yeah, let's go with that.
So where can we go from here? Them dancing about the "ambiguity" of their relationship? Because I can see this happening.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

I knew the second I saw the kiss on cheek panel that Koguma would go for a kiss on the lips! No way she'd accept just on the cheek!

Same, and I also had a personal prediction running for like a year now that the first kiss (in a romantic, non bullying sense) will have to come from Koguma. I was wrong that I expected Hino to then back away and turn into another idiot couple situation. But it skipped all that directly into a 3 hour session.

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

The last 3 chapters gave me life.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Pros: Absolutely spoiling us with these chapters, 10/10 progress and cuteness from the main couple.

Cons: Nobody's called the FBI on Omichi yet.

She's a minor!

If anybody needs to get arrested, it's Hino's parents, for fucking neglect. Here I am again, wishing desperately that I could punch the snot out of fictional characters.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Damn, that was a lot of chapters at once... Still need to wait until I can download the last 3, even... But so damn worth it.

Also, Koguma, pretty bold of you to give her koguma as a present... ;)

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I thought that too- I was suprised Hino didnt comment on getting Koguma's namesake as a gift :)

@Heavensrun I00% agree! I'd love to see a chapter where Hino's parents come home while Hino and Koguma are there and they say something stupid and Kogu lets em have it with both barrels - then Hino backs her up telling them what utterly useless excuses for parents they are.

Ember%20deal%20with%20it
joined Jan 30, 2013

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit
After 4, gay long years, seeing all of this happen is practically climactic
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Shakes hand in reading Manga that have recently ended after years of suffering with borderline flirting that never goes anywhere

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^I thought that too- I was suprised Hino didnt comment on getting Koguma's namesake as a gift :)

@Heavensrun I00% agree! I'd love to see a chapter where Hino's parents come home while Hino and Koguma are there and they say something stupid and Kogu lets em have it with both barrels - then Hino backs her up telling them what utterly useless excuses for parents they are.

Eh, I understand the points you guys are making, but I’d prefer to wait and see if they actually become real characters as opposed to a plot mechanic that indicates, “Hino has the daily freedom to do whatever she wants and also has a sad backstory.”

We could easily get a big scene that rehabilitates them as caring parents only with some explanatory tale of woe, or in the alternative, that horrifying manga trope of the “We wish we never had a child in the first place” parents from hell.

After all, if the parents were actually around we wouldn’t get these adorable scenes of Koguma playing surrogate mom.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Holy gear shift!

joined Aug 29, 2019

I always love having the parents getting properly involved with the story and the coming-out, it just adds that little bit of extra depth and grounds the story better. It'd be great if Hino-san ended up doing the grand tour, but I am already being greedy enough hoping we'll keep going for a while longer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.