Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So was this all an elaborate excuse to have them wash each other in the bath? Incredible lol

Also maybe they'll bonk heads when one of them slips in the bath or something, reverting back to the usual.

Well, you sure called it.

Lmao I'll take my bow and leave. I honestly just took a guess based off my experience with rom coms.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I don't know if that really warranted being tagged NSFW.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That was fun while it lasted

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chikaon posted:

I think that was fun but I'm glad it's over because it was a bit too ridiculous for me to fully enjoy.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hino casually dropping that reference to their romantic future, what a smooth operator.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm glad this ended exactly the way we expected it to.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, close enough. :D

Knowing this series, they'll hit heads just before anything happens.

Nah, the real goal of the body swap is clearly getting them to wash each other while still having the excuse that they're only washing their own bodies. :D

Although hitting heads right as they're about to do so and finding themselves face to face with the naked other would be fun as well.

joined Jun 11, 2021

quite the buildup for a scenario that ended extremely quickly with a situation we've already seen them in (the bath) so. idk hoping for something a bit more over a hundred chapters in

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

quite the buildup for a scenario that ended extremely quickly with a situation we've already seen them in (the bath) so. idk hoping for something a bit more over a hundred chapters in

The real progress from this scenario came already at its start with the both of them realizing how the other sees them.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The real progress from this scenario came already at its start with the both of them realizing how the other sees them.

That, and Hino finding out first hand what happens to Koguma's body when she touches her. Pretty much the same reaction her own body gives to Koguma's touch in that situation, only stronger.

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 8:22AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That, and Hino finding out first hand what happens to Koguma's body when she touches her. Pretty much the same reaction her own body gives to Koguma's touch in that situation, only stronger.

Which reminds me, accidentally fulfilled that promise. :D

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They'll start having sex, but it will be an accident, and all Hino's fault!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Chikaon posted:

I think that was fun but I'm glad it's over because it was a bit too ridiculous for me to fully enjoy.

Lol yeah the supernatural element was so out of nowhere so it was good for what it was. Something silly and fun that didn't overstay its welcome

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Someone on Mangadex started churning out chapters. It's up to ch. 110 rn and for some reason, this credits page really got me xD

joined Aug 29, 2019

While I'm not exactly thrilled at the idea of getting one chapter or less per month for a manga I love that's way behind and (used to) release a new jp chapter every two weeks, I gotta say I'm not quite sure I'm willing to jump ship to another TL.

last edited at Apr 4, 2023 5:00PM

joined May 29, 2021

Someone on Mangadex started churning out chapters. It's up to ch. 110 rn and for some reason, this credits page really got me xD

Man the Mangadex comments are losing their shit over the newest chapters. They do not like the new loli at all.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Man the Mangadex comments are losing their shit over the newest chapters. They do not like the new loli at all.

Yeah, well. The new translator is really pumping them out over on MD, along with many self-deprecating comments in the credits. Translations seem fine to me.

I’ve totally made my peace with how this series works—we aren’t (usually) going to be given what we want, and the author habitually is going to half-troll us (at least), sometimes in ways that we expect and more often in ways we don’t. The characters are adorable, the jokes are usually funny, and many of the scenes are surprisingly sweet.

I’m good with that.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I for one am happy that Omi is getting a character to pair off with but... I'm also questioning the need to make her a gradeschooler. Maybe it's just a one-off gag but that doki seems... iffy xD

last edited at Apr 5, 2023 11:20AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mind the spoilers, please.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I for one am happy that Omi is getting a character to pair off with but... I'm also questioning the need to make her a gradeschooler. Maybe it's just a one-off gag but that doki seems... iffy xD

I think it's obvious that the two are only going to "pair off" in the sense that Omi will have someone to talk to and interact with.

The doki may well be just a route for the characters think about their feelings, but since the MCs are still hedging about actually acting romantically, I think it's highly unlikely that anything serious will happen with the side characters.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I think it's obvious that the two are only going to "pair off" in the sense that Omi will have someone to talk to and interact with.

The doki may well be just a route for the characters think about their feelings, but since the MCs are still hedging about actually acting romantically, I think it's highly unlikely that anything serious will happen with the side characters.

you're probably right, though improbability aside, it wouldn't be the first time in a series where a side couple develops further and quicker than the main one xD

last edited at Apr 5, 2023 11:20AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

you're probably right, though improbability aside, it wouldn't be the first time in a series where a side couple develops further and quicker than the main one xD

One of the running gags on the Mangadex forums for the series My Senpai is Annoying is calling one of the side couples the main couple because their relationship has actually advanced in a meaningful way unlike the actual main couple.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yay for Stan and the Chads!
I, too, am skeptical about the new loli, but I trust the author to keep fooling with us and not lose sight of the goal we shall keep approaching but never reach!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Looks like there is someone else doing scanlations of this, I will leave it to them then! Hopefully someone will post it here too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Convenient bubbles, eh? :D

Looks like there is someone else doing scanlations of this, I will leave it to them then! Hopefully someone will post it here too

So you deem their quality acceptable?

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 9:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.