joined Oct 17, 2017

Saeki-san is hot as hell (fans self)

last edited at Feb 27, 2019 1:32PM

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

I love her but where are her eyebrows

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

I looked up Stella Carlin and Lisbeth and that’s a very accurate description of her

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

A cute and friendly "what?" Looool

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

wow this is actually fantastic. i love the comic book and manga styles mixed together like this. hilarious too. this looks more than promising.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I found the two "Western" references interesting. Stella Carlin from Orange is The New Black mixed with Lisbeth Salander from the Millenium Trilogy would, indeed, be an intimidating combination.

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

hahahaha that ending is hilarious x'D

joined Feb 27, 2019

I'm surprised to see a Millennium Trilogy reference in a manga.

And also, OITNB. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.. though from observing the character's demographic, it felt odd that she knew both of those. She must be really into those 'stuff', if you get what I mean. ;-)

I looked up Stella Carlin and Lisbeth and that’s a very accurate description of her

I bookmarked the above's op since I'm new and can't post right away hence, failing to read the latest posts. Okay, so everyone's noticed it. Ha!

I found the two "Western" references interesting. Stella Carlin from Orange is The New Black mixed with Lisbeth Salander from the Millenium Trilogy would, indeed, be an intimidating combination.

The Stella reference was on point. The Lisbeth one is confusing because it made me wonder whose version of Lisbeth is more suitable. I better stick with what's written in the book.

Can't wait to read the next one. This story feels confounding and refreshing at the same time, for me at least.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 1:15AM

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

Each time people say "futari monologue" i read "Futanari monologue" ....
That aside, wtf saeki-san looked like a main singer of a metal band xDDD

Reminds me of the time someone was telling me that their girlfriend was dressing as Futaba from Persona but I mistook it and thought they said Futanari which made for quite a strange exchange...

"That's a strange thing to cosplay as..."
"Huh, how so?"
"Ya'know... dressing as that instead of..."
"It's just a character from Persona..."
"OH! OH, THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT!" claps hands together and bows "I'm sorry, disregard everything I just said."
"Uh--..."

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 5:25AM

Ve_honoka
joined Sep 8, 2018

Does the chosen title "Less than friends" imply that they will keep miscommunicating for most of this manga's length and I should expect purely a gag-manga? I like the style, but I have to admit that the jokes in Futari Monologue got old pretty quickly for me.

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

last edited at Mar 4, 2019 12:06AM

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I love how it looks like a western comic, very cool! The characters are adorable too

Kitsune Inari
joined Jul 20, 2011

Send the undertaker, the last panel killed me.

[Lights go out, cue the gong sounding]

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Damn the delinquent really looks like a Jojo character

joined Mar 6, 2019

Baby steps! True feelings bubble was great.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Damn, this awkwardness is more than Futari Monologue.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

it bothers me a little tiny bit just how similar this is with Futari Monologue (not to be misread as Futanari, pervs)

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

be grateful for small steps I guess xD

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

It's the little victories that are worth celebrating the most.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This has already diverged from Futari Monologue (and lots of other delinquent things in my experience) by having the non-delinquent interpret a "see you tomorrow" as just a "see you tomorrow" and not a "see you tomorrow pipsqueak, you better have my fuckin money or I'm gonna kill you"

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I love this

This is Futari Monologue but with better art

joined Jun 29, 2015

I scream Yes too when she said see you tmr back. Im already rooted for this couple TT_TT

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This is fucking great
I want more

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

This has already diverged from Futari Monologue (and lots of other delinquent things in my experience) by having the non-delinquent interpret a "see you tomorrow" as just a "see you tomorrow" and not a "see you tomorrow pipsqueak, you better have my fuckin money or I'm gonna kill you"

Actually, that is a pretty interesting difference from most similar manga. Neither one seems overly dense or incapable of understanding basic communication. It's more that they're both too shy to directly confess or hold a meaningful conversation. Or, put another way, they're both DORKS!, but not idiot or lunatics.

To reply you must either login or sign up.