Forum › Posts by maj_z

maj_z
Citrus + discussion 21 Mar 02:20
joined Feb 27, 2019

I feel like Saburouta's bursting Matsuri's concept bubble about romance is a shade for the majority of us who wanted the main pair to get it on already. Hahaha. Funny take, Saburouta, funny take.

maj_z
joined Feb 27, 2019

I'm not sure who's mentally undeveloped, the characters who are trying to grow up or this troll who is expecting the characters to act the way her/his mind works. How ignorant one can be.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 4:42AM

maj_z
joined Feb 27, 2019

I'm surprised to see a Millennium Trilogy reference in a manga.

And also, OITNB. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.. though from observing the character's demographic, it felt odd that she knew both of those. She must be really into those 'stuff', if you get what I mean. ;-)

I looked up Stella Carlin and Lisbeth and that’s a very accurate description of her

I bookmarked the above's op since I'm new and can't post right away hence, failing to read the latest posts. Okay, so everyone's noticed it. Ha!

I found the two "Western" references interesting. Stella Carlin from Orange is The New Black mixed with Lisbeth Salander from the Millenium Trilogy would, indeed, be an intimidating combination.

The Stella reference was on point. The Lisbeth one is confusing because it made me wonder whose version of Lisbeth is more suitable. I better stick with what's written in the book.

Can't wait to read the next one. This story feels confounding and refreshing at the same time, for me at least.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 1:15AM