Forum › Posts by WithAOne

WithAOne
Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018
Skidoushi-1656869366787641344-img1

RIP Yasako, you will be remembered for that dirty owl joke you once made.

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

We've gone from kinky being a largely unused element in Green Tea Bitch to it being the plot here. Somno, scratching, angy-gf, even a bit of after-care. I can't wait to see what more will happen with these two ^w^

joined Apr 14, 2018

Honestly, the Chief x Hato thing is really disconcerting to me. I dunno why but it feels wrong. Like, yes, I want Chisa and Chief to be the ones together but even so the Chief x Hato coupling is seemingly one sided and off balance. Hato hasn’t shown explicit interest in Chief. It’s such a weird feeling…

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

I can't wait to see these three make a stir in the mafia landscape... absolutely adorable.

WithAOne
Lost discussion 19 Feb 20:18
joined Apr 14, 2018

Oof. Mio tried to get her feelings through too, but Hinata just rewrote her feelings since they didn’t conform to what she wanted. To be fair to Mio, I’d leave if the person who was my best friend forced her feelings on me and ignored mine. Sal Jiang’s usual telling of a relationship starting is flipped on it’s head to be completely one-sided here, an interesting contrast after reading their other works. I really like it and as much as I wanna see what happens next, I feel like this is the end, there isn’t more to the story aside from Mio’s perspective. Is good, much wow. I like that idea of the living room’s clutter being a form of symbolism, I noticed the clutter but not the contrast of it between the other elements, clever analysis.

Dunno where all the mortality stuff came from though. It sounds more like she disappeared then died. She may have been using “going to her parents’” to hide her leaving everything. It’s possible that it’s le death, I severely doubt it though. “Drove her into a corner” can also mean emotionally so that she felt like all she could do to get out of the relationship was to go away without warning. Other than that line there isn’t any implication of death. Hinata may be speaking as if she was dead because their relationship effectively is and she believes she was the one that killed it through her insistence to push her feelings on Mio.

Way-too-long-response over (I was trying to find the correct name of the manga I’m referencing to get the quote right but I couldn’t so there you go :P). Crazy stuff Sal Jiang do huh…

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 8:30PM

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

Even half a decade later, this is one of my favourite one shots… I wish for a sequel every time I read it, still good as a whole without, doesn’t need one, I’d just really love it.

joined Apr 14, 2018

Ah, it’s the start of the miscommunication arc…

WithAOne
Image Comments 27 May 06:23
joined Apr 14, 2018
E2fxbihweaatgq7-orig%20(1)

Prolly who’s the top...

WithAOne
Hidden discussion 17 May 06:37
joined Apr 14, 2018

As an update: the second part has finished and (no spoilers) seems to end interestingly but I can only seem to find the last two pages since I’m not used to Pixiv’s layout. There is a third part coming at some point according to the author though.

Whatever may happen I'm certainly gonna find a way of reading the second chapter even if it’s not uploaded to DS.

WithAOne
Dull discussion 17 Jul 01:37
joined Apr 14, 2018

You can tell you're in a good relationship if you can act like the characters in Tarano Surimi manga without it being weird.

WithAOne
Yuri Moyou discussion 23 Apr 10:11
joined Apr 14, 2018

Ouch, my suspicions are confirmed and I am sad. This was such a cute manga too. I'm sad to not have seen the ending of the second oldest sister, but alas, the axe doesn't care about how far the manga got. Seriously though; four pages... double ouch.

WithAOne
Kanamemo discussion 18 Mar 21:59
joined Apr 14, 2018

Am I the only one who ships Hinata and Saki/Manager? Though Mika x Kana is most certainly the best... and I can't stand Haruka; she ruins everything. As sad as her backstory is, she really is unbearable.

That said; I'm really sad this got dropped, its such a good one. I hope someone can pick it up again or maybe have the raws appear somewhere ^^;

One of my favourite 4-Komas, Iwami Shouko really needs to make more, after Flower Flower I'd really like to see almost anything from her ;^;

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

"My fire is lit, if you know what I mean..."
It's so out of character it's funny.

I love this one. My favourite of Mochi's that won't get a sequel.

joined Apr 14, 2018

I'm so mad at this that I can't express it without cussing my mind away (I have no idea the terms with maudlin blathering explicities). I hate the guy so much and I feel awful for everything that's happening to Midori; I don't care if people think she deserves it, in her situation I'd probably fall into the same trap, I know how she felt. I cried at the end of chapter four only because I feel so bad for her and hate the guy so much that I was rambling about doing awful things to him while reading (not my best moment).

Either way I love the art and the story is spectacular and I hope it has some sort of happy ending. The way things are being set up makes me think there will be but with what other people are saying; I'm one of the few people who want Midori to have a happy end and relationship, for the guy to get with Midori's coworker or die a painful awful death and just in general the whole pregnant situation to go well.

Augh, I'm livid; I need some sweet yuri to cool me down... Mezashi maybe. Whatever, lovely manga even if it makes me rip my hair out, can't wait for more.

Cheers~

joined Apr 14, 2018

I can just imagine the store clerk poke fun at her now.
Also... this is the fifth time I've read this... but it only took me one to fall in love with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

That cliffhanger hurts. Yukiko is adorable, pining after her new friend.
Even if it is technically; this cannibalism is adorable.

joined Apr 14, 2018

I was going to say that she's going to get a urinary tract infection if she holds it in for too long very often but then I realised that she's sorta maybe a ghost.

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

If this was a rom-com American tv series, that's become a catchphrase for whenever Tadokoro-san does anything naive or silly.
I can imagine it now: "oh Tadokoro-san, oh Tadokoro-san".

WithAOne
Image Comments 01 Nov 04:43
joined Apr 14, 2018
59109805_p0

^^^
Did you just make a BBT joke with dry humping and Rola? I think I've seen everything now...

Immediately once I saw "children" my mind went straight to Stamper mode.

last edited at Nov 1, 2019 4:45AM

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

When I first watched the new She-ra I shipped Glimmer and Adora and thought that'd be the main ship. Seems I was wrong.
I get Catdora and I'm on my way towards shipping it. But I still kinda wish Glimora (glora? I dunno) was a thing.

WithAOne
Image Comments 12 Oct 03:07
joined Apr 14, 2018
Cs4sdabwcaafkzy-orig

Wow... I was always sad that one of my favourite games never had art of it's sole canon shipping and here it is... it's beautiful... I love it. Thank you Koyori-- wait a second?! I know Koyorin... well that makes sense then. I'm really glad this got onto Dynasty.
There should be more of Cath and Kaho nonetheless.

last edited at Oct 12, 2019 3:08AM

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

Ghost tag is your friend. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls

That's it! I honestly didn't think to look at the Ghost Tag instead of searching it in congruence with Supernatural... thank you!

last edited at Oct 5, 2019 2:43AM

WithAOne
joined Apr 14, 2018

Some girl finds herself in the sky as a ghost or intangible being of some sort. She wanders around and goes to "her" house but there's other people there. There's a kid in the house who can see and touch her and even though she's unable to taste, she can kinda taste something if the kid kisses her with the thing in her mouth. That logic also (to some extent) applies to clothing.

It was a drama and supernatural but no matter how hard I look, I can't find it through the tag search.

joined Apr 14, 2018

These twin needed doujins way before now, glad to see at least something. Fantastic...
If anyone hasn't played the game yet, please do, you won't be disappointed in the gays or the story and characters, it's just a good game. VA-11 Hall-A is one of my few favourite games and I find it to be a masterpiece.

WithAOne
Image Comments 03 Sep 00:30
joined Apr 14, 2018
Nj4sywi

^
It's so she doesn't lose control and do all the lewd stuff herself...