Forum › Posts by Gorion

joined Mar 6, 2019

If this isn't about romance, why does Koyuki make such a big deal out of it? If they are only friends, they should behave like ones.

Gorion
Anime season 11 Apr 15:06
joined Mar 6, 2019

Carole & Tuesday - tagged as romance, there are 2 female leads... Hopefully it takes the yuri route, we shall see. Fingers crossed.

joined Mar 6, 2019

Netorare the fuck out of this bully scum, Nikaidou.

joined Mar 6, 2019

That sucks, could've been a great slow burn. Now all we can hope for is the friendship triangle.

joined Mar 6, 2019

I miss Konatsu. All these latest chapters were focused solely on Koyuki and there isn't even that much of a progress. Aren't they both MCs?

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Hell yeah, it's gay time baby.

joined Mar 6, 2019

As I said on the last page, there are 3 new chapters out, done by the no group. You can find them on a widely popular site that ends with an x.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Flash news: not every yuri manga has a yuri ending.

Yeah, I know. But, it's almost certain, at his point, that Uta will move on to their mother and then starts living on her own. And what about Kaoru? They should get along with her husband, take a birth for a child or two and be happy in her het life? It's a very realistic, but for yuri manga, what a waste?!

Kaoru being happy with her husband is anything but realistic. Their relationship is a complete failure and she just started realizing that. After Uta's gone she'll become a trainwreck.

last edited at Mar 25, 2019 8:13AM

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Rooting for Koguma, can't wait for the reversal. "Punish" this jerk! wink

joined Mar 6, 2019

If someone could pick this up and complete the last volume, that'd be great.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

So where are we going from here? This is definitely the turning point - time to wrap things up, introduce some new love interest for Uta so she can move on or... all in in drama and angst with Kaoru being miserable after losing Uta, her only emotional support cuz husband is completely useless and Uta being unable to get over her feelings even after not living with them?

Gorion
Anime season 24 Mar 14:30
joined Mar 6, 2019

Anything interesting to look forward to in the spring season?

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Double bluff, the tease master delivers again. I guess there won't be any actual yuri coming from Hina, we have to wait until Koguma breaks and becomes a top, at least for a moment.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

I feel this would've been much better with 1-2 more chapters, rather than oneshot, but we obviously won't get that. Ending is open enough so people seeing yuri everywhere have solid arguments just as rational folks saying they're just staying as friends. Art is the only thing that stands out here, imo.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Time for mandatory infirmary visit where nurse is obviously missing.

joined Mar 6, 2019

On the other hand, I have absolutely no idea about all this stuff and am just reading for the yuri.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

27th; you can check it yourself, the date is on the last page of the latest chapter.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

I'm not sure if I would even be mad if one of them got into a traffic accident in their hurry. Fingers crossed for a happy ending regardless.

Regarding the ending you don't have to worry, author confirmed it in one of the interviews.

joined Mar 6, 2019

Unusual setting, gorgeous art and pretty good storytelling so far - I'm hooked. Senpai-kohai relationship reminds me a lot of YagaKimi - sudden kiss and you are mine line, although here the younger one is even less aware. The height difference also makes things even weirder, weren't they supposed to be only 2 years apart (16 and 18)? Meanwhile Kagami looks like an adult and Indou like a 13 y.o. kid.

joined Mar 6, 2019

Didn't know this was already completed in Japan. Too bad the updates are so slow, the story so far is quite nice.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

Are we going to get actual romance here?

joined Mar 6, 2019

Ah, the classic "lack of communication leads to break up" story. Seriously, in 99% yuri dramas most problems would be solved by a simple conversation. Sigh, I guess it's the unspoken (haha, get it?) rule of "no talking, only doing" type of writing style, so prevalent in romance manga overall.

Gorion
joined Mar 6, 2019

In just 4 chapters we had:

• finger sucking
  • ear nibbling
  • cuddling and sniffing

We might as well call this series "Hino-san discovers Koguma's body (and Koguma likes it)". Quality stuff, can't wait for more.

joined Mar 6, 2019

There is one new chapter on a different site. Even 3, actually.

last edited at Mar 18, 2019 10:05AM

joined Mar 6, 2019

Terrible. Save yourself and don't read it, even if it's so short.