Forum › Kanojo ni Naritai Kimi to Boku discussion

joined Oct 27, 2018

This chapter confused me. What did she mean by stripping herself?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This chapter confused me. What did she mean by stripping herself?

Showing her true self instead of letting her feelings for Akira to affect what she does I think?

joined Dec 18, 2018

MVP Parents.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah this was kinda hard to follow, this manga tends to get up on a soapbox and then just ramble for like 5 pages and half the time it only sorta makes sense.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

MVP Parents.

+1 vote from me

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Man it is so rare to see approving parents in this medium at least so that's a big plus right there

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I love Hime's Edward Elric looking ass, straight up goals

joined Jan 26, 2019

Hime's parents are the best parents I have seen in this sort of manga by a lot.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hime's parents are the best parents I have seen in this sort of manga by a lot.

came here to say this. hime's parents are amazing.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Hope she confesses to Akira soon. You got this lesbian

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Hope she confesses to Akira soon. You got this lesbian

i have been kind of shipping hime and yukka... i think akira is into dudes anyway.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ZzzzZZZzzzz...

This so full of good feelings.

This manga is so sanctimonious, I want to throw up.

Two minutes chat with thoughtful adults and voilà, problem solved.

Magical.

last edited at May 1, 2019 4:33AM

20190107050456_1%20(3)
joined Oct 13, 2017

I love Hime's Edward Elric looking ass, straight up goals

yess i was thinking the same as I was reading. Need more characters like this!

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Also "If you can't figure it out by thinking just act" is a spectacularly stupid piece of advice. If you can't figure it out by thinking then you need to find more information until you can figure it out by thinking because action without thought is dangerous and stupid. People acting on incomplete understanding is how you get hate crimes.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

It is with a heavy heart that I say this, but Akira is canceled

last edited at May 28, 2019 12:39AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

oh no it hurts

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

While i do sympathize with Akira there is no reason to lash out at Hime because of jealousy. Hime has been nothing but supportive and all Akira does in return is ignore her.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

So at first was he worried because she was a security blanket for him when he was in boys uniform, or was he worried cos she's pretty dressed as a girl? I know it's cos she got complimented by crush-kun is why he as lashing out, it's just when he first saw her in girls uniform he seemed nervous is all

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

I understand what happened but I'm also confused what the fuck happened out there

joined Oct 3, 2016

This feels like something that needs to be talked about. Like it needs to be made clear to Akira that Hime's not straight. And Akira needs to talk to her by best friend about her troubles

last edited at May 28, 2019 5:28AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

So at first was he worried because she was a security blanket for him when he was in boys uniform, or was he worried cos she's pretty dressed as a girl? I know it's cos she got complimented by crush-kun is why he as lashing out, it's just when he first saw her in girls uniform he seemed nervous is all

That's she, not he.

joined Apr 26, 2016

This feels like something that needs to be talked about. Like it needs to be made clear to Akira that Hime's not straight. And Akira needs to talk to her by best friend about her troubles

Yeah I do think Hime needs to say that she's a lesbian and that she likes Akira. Even if the latter is straight it can't move forward otherwise

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

When the transgirl acts like an asshole to her best friend.

I dunno if Hime is a lesbian, but Akira is totally straight. If they end up together it won't make any sense, because Hime is a girl.

last edited at May 28, 2019 12:01PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Akira's a bubbling cauldron of insecurity, isn't she :/

Hime's hot for Akira, but only a lesbian for her. She'd go for crush-boy if Akira wasn't involved. Akira knew this would happen (people can sense such things) and was dreading the day it turned out she was 'too manly' for crush-boy, or that crush-boy was arrow-straight... (which seems likely).

joined Oct 27, 2018

Hime's hot for Akira, but only a lesbian for her. She'd go for crush-boy if Akira wasn't involved.

What? Where did you get that idea? Was it the part where she kept checking out the waitress? Maybe the part where she was horrified at him hitting on her?

To reply you must either login or sign up.