Forum › Apocalypse for Two discussion

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

very strong yandere vibe indeed (also happen to be one of my fantasies in all honesty) xD

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

Well, at least it wasn't as screwed up as the one where the girls eat each other to avoid being eaten by zombies... But it is pretty screwed up to want your friend to desire you so much they are consumed by it.

On a pleasant note, I should be receiving my hitch cover soon... It happens to be a Zombie Hunting permit. LoL

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, at least it wasn't as screwed up as the one where the girls eat each other to avoid being eaten by zombies... But it is pretty screwed up to want your friend to desire you so much they are consumed by it.

On a pleasant note, I should be receiving my hitch cover soon... It happens to be a Zombie Hunting permit. LoL

do you know the name of that manga you mentioned?

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

The ending reminds me of Shaun of the dead

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Woah.... This is pretty dark...

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

Whew that was pretty fucked up, happy halloween guys.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

So, Emi didn't actually escape the apocalypse and became a zombie. The twist was well done.

I think it needs a yandere tag still.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Nice nice nice, that twist at the end was top notch

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Perfect for Halloween. I love me some creepy shit and yuri!

do you know the name of the manga you mentioned?

I think they’re talking about this
WARNING: guro

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/aibiki#1

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 3:52AM

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

wat

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

meh... another let down by the author...

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Like a yuri version of Shaun of the Dead

I had immediately thought of that where at the end they were keeping it as like a pet lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is a whole new level of macabre. At the beginning Emi declares her love for food, and some random school mate says "That's Emi, always Food before romance" and then... that ending.... I feel a bit trolled, but in a good way, I guess. ^_^

joined Apr 12, 2015

This is a whole new level of macabre. At the beginning Emi declares her love for food, and some random school mate says "That's Emi, always Food before romance" and then... that ending.... I feel a bit trolled, but in a good way, I guess. ^_^

I thought I was the only one who noticed that since there weren't any comments about it. Especially her last line about "because in reality you want me like this is much happier" with the "like this" a call out to her being "food" for Emi.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Dynasty decided I haven't had my dose of Halloween.
What a fitting read before going to sleep lol

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Okay, I'm sad now.

But I know, silly me for expecting a zombie story not being sad.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That royally sucks.

I can’t handle horror and zombies in particular. So that means there’s a Take Ilya Jin story I can’t read at all. The worst outcome.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Ryu-chii posted:

this yandere thing !!! Good job !

I don't think it's actually so much yandere as the dark-haired one just having completely lost it at that point in the story.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

I'm inclined to agree with Alice. It seems more likely that, after the apocalypse hit, Emi was bit and turned into a zombie. Finding Emi in that state(or watching Emi get eaten from a distance) likely threw Shouko's head into a tizzy, sending her off the deep end either instantly or gradually. I wanna say Emi was tied up before she turned, but there's too much blood for her to have simply been bit and then tied up before turning. More likely Emi had her abdomen torn out given all the blood in that area, and then wandered a bit eating people before Shouko managed to isolate her and carefully restrain her. Although, the blood dripping from Emi's mouth could technically be hers if she coughed it, so maybe Shouko managed to kill whatever zombies were eating her, dragged her away, and then tied her unconscious or dead body before she woke back up.

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 11:08AM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Locked in a room... So where do they poop?

joined Mar 3, 2017

I never thought I would feel sympathy for a zombie.

joined Feb 18, 2015

A very "School-Live"-esque story, complete with delusions... a bit darker...

joined Jul 23, 2017

Best suited for Halloween Alright (´・ω・`)

joined Aug 21, 2017

That ending hit me like a truck lmao

joined Jul 4, 2018

As Nio Hashiri once said, “The occult is no joke, man.” I smelled a plotwist, what a wonderful story

Now that’s a name I haven’t heard of in a whiile. And what a nice quote to remember it by

To reply you must either login or sign up.