Forum › Apocalypse for Two discussion

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

sad

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

okay

joined Apr 14, 2018

Hmm... even if it's a bad end I hope she got to tell her how she felt before she died

nah. these kind of people know exactly how evil they are and what they are capable of. they also enjoy how other people are so blind lol.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Locked in a room... So where do they poop?

The out house?

In their pants!

The green house?

Choose whichever is funniest.

Uh, oh, I feel another English lesson coming upon me!! Say, choose and chose are respectively present tense and past tense for the verb “to choose”, correct? Or does the use of choose/chose depends on the noun like “he, they, you,or we”?

Edit: oh, and this manga totally deserves the “M Night Shyamalan” tag.

last edited at Nov 2, 2018 9:28PM

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

HOLY SHI

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Was I the only one that didn't like this? From the beginning, the black-haired girl was just frightening and illogical. She only sees one person, and even cares little for her own survival. Clearly doesn't care for her affection's survival since she let her become a zombie and strapped her down. She's clearly unstable and I hate characters like her. Perfect for a horror story, but this isn't romantic. She's evil, in large part because she doesn't see it that way. The blonde girl didn't even know how crazy she was, poor girl. I know it's Halloween, what fun, but I eagerly await some happier manga updates in the coming days of November.

So.... a sociopath?

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What...just...happened? Poor girl. Did SHE do this to her?

She turned into a zombie, the windows in the back are splattered with blood. It wasn't the apocalypse which was the dream, the zombie apocalypse is real, but it's the fact that blonde-chan wasn't infected that was a dream.

last edited at Nov 20, 2018 10:12AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Wow, just been rereading some of the older Takemiya Jin stuff. And I gotta say her art has improved sooo much! It was always beautiful, I love how she draws the female body. (like really beautiful and sexy, but not over the top). But with this oneshot everything is so much more detailed, cleaner, more expressive and still she stayed true to her style. I'm really fangirling here.

last edited at Nov 30, 2018 4:49AM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

What...just...happened? Poor girl. Did SHE do this to her?

No, that girl was already infected and tied up. The whole scenario we saw of them with the girl in her “normal” state was the black haired girl’s imagination/ wishful thinking. She says at the end that it was all her dream. She wanted to escape with that girl enough to imagine all that up, but she couldn’t because she had already turned into a zombie.

The black haired girl was most likely immune to the infection.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 3:39AM

joined Nov 9, 2017

holy actual fuck

cut to the bone

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Ooh this was creepy and I loved it! I especially enjoyed how the characters mentioning that Emi only cared about eating foreshadowed the zombie twist

joined Sep 7, 2021

The zombies and apocalypse aren't the most frightening thing about this. Psychological horror is more scary than any other kind, I feel like. My heart sunk like a lead balloon. I was disgusted, horrified and concerned.

To reply you must either login or sign up.