Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

joined Apr 18, 2018

Momose also have such huge rack! And she gets even excited to know that someone who does the groping is a girl, which is amazing. Looks like Harumi is gonna attempt to grab Chiaki's small breast next time. As usual, great stuff. Thanks for the update!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Hana no
It's not normal
That girl is weird
Hana pls

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Momose also have such huge rack! And she gets even excited to know that someone who does the groping is a girl, which is amazing. Looks like Harumi is gonna attempt to grab Chiaki's small breast next time. As usual, great stuff. Thanks for the update!

I doubt Momose's rack is incidental, either. I'm betting there's going to be a story where Chiaki tries to give Momose's breasts a squeeze and finds that they just don't have the same impact as Harumi's.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

New character! I love her already.

I'm sure she's gonna appear again for Chiaki to know Harumi's the only one for her.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Indeed, Hana has the cutest faces

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Momose is the ultimate wingman

joined May 7, 2017

the addition of Momose was long overdue I must say, she's quite the character, she remind me a little bit of Saroma-chan

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 9:56PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Every day, a new chapter!!!
I feel so loved. ♥

I hope it'll keep on like this...

joined May 25, 2017

another boob monster

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Even Harumi's friend ships her with Chiaki. lol

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

im not emotionally prepared to see chiaki being groped honestly

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Momosa, The next time someone asks you if a relationship, based solely on getting groped against their will, is a bad one SAY YES!

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

another boob monster

To be fair, being around Harumi might just have such effects

joined Jun 3, 2014

Hana, ur mom gay

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nevri posted:

White Rose posted:

This is totally a silly question, but... Nevri, how did you get those words "BugDevil posted:" to appear at the top of your quote?

I'm using Dynasty Thingifier

I installed Dynasty Tagifier but still can't manage to create the tags. How do I do that? For example "handholding"?

Love each chapter though <3

joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm pretty sure Momose Touka is the reincarnation of Kotobuki Tsumugi...

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Although, I doubt it would happen, I’d like to see Momose and Hana constantly being groped by Chiaki. That or maybe a groping battle of some sort. To see which is better, and then, consistent groping.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Although, I doubt it would happen, I’d like to see Momose and Hana constantly being groped by Chiaki. That or maybe a groping battle of some sort. To see which is better, and then, consistent groping.

And Hana getting jealous? Even better. She almost got jealous of her mother, too lol. Chiaki complimented her before she had the chance.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"Let's change the subject!"

Or not.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

I installed Dynasty Tagifier but still can't manage to create the tags. How do I do that? For example "handholding"?

Love each chapter though <3

Tags are added by enclosing your word in backquotes: `

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

I installed Dynasty Tagifier but still can't manage to create the tags. How do I do that? For example "handholding"

I only use Thingifier so I don't know. In the future, it would be best to just ask in scripts thread.

Nya-chan posted:

Tags are added by enclosing your word in backquotes: `

I'm not sure that is what they are asking about, but since I never used Tagifier, I don't know if it requires you to type actual tags for it to work.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah Harumi's common sense has definitely been ruined by now. If Momose's suggestion made any sense to her lol
Still gotta love the always horny voyeur friend that is outrageously into yuri.

joined Sep 25, 2018

Thank you, Momose, for such wise words =w=

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Momose is quite possibly the greatest thinker of our time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.