Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://urasunday.com/title/603 If you know Japanese, be aware that most of Chapters wouldn't be readable only the first ones and the two last ones.

joined Apr 19, 2020

https://urasunday.com/title/603 If you know Japanese, be aware that most of Chapters wouldn't be readable only the first ones and the two last ones.

Thank you very much. I know how to read hiragana and katakana so I think it'll be okay.

joined Jun 7, 2019

To be honest, I think saeko is more of a pain in the ass than miwa, she doesn't even try to understand her in the slightest, I mean, it's okay you're an expert lesbian and you have experience but miwa just came out of the closet and it's her first relationship, and yet just saeko forcing herself on miwa instead of trying to understand her and give her time

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

God that is one fuck of a cliffhanger, huh.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can't say that uplaod timing wasn't strange since i've saw this chapter earlier on Mangadex by another team. I'm probably overthinking it and it's pure coincidence. Well, on to the chapter. Can't say that Miwa isn't a pain in the ass to deal with but seriously, You won't help someone with low confidence that there a pain to deal with, they need people who trust them and those people can help helping regain confidence by acknowledging the good things and helping with the bad points. Of course if the person is not willing to change, it's more of a personal problem. All to say that Saeka isn't very supportive, for one getting jelly in the last chapter when she could have help was uncall for. But here, straight up saying bluntly to your GF that she is a pin to deal with is generally bad news. And well End/Kan seem to be the asshole type so.

joined Feb 16, 2020

ahh the negative comments about this story regarding the ending is getting into my bones like fuck off I want a happy ending MaYBE MAYBE We will have a happy ending I hope

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean, if several people notice your somewhat annoying flaws, maybe they aren't just assholes and you should work on your behavior. Truth hurts, but keeping silent only acts as a poison.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, if several people notice your somewhat annoying flaws, maybe they aren't just assholes and you should work on your behavior. Truth hurts, but keeping silent only acts as a poison.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tact Dunno there is a batter way to say that that just being a complete asshole like End was. Telling the truth to someone doesn't you have to be rude. Also, ain't the Inoken dude a bit annoying, dude why did she had to talk about her private life to you ? You're just a band member, not really a friend so she doesn't have really any reason to answerit.

last edited at Jun 19, 2020 10:09PM

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

IT IS BACK WOOOOOO

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

i mean...relax dude.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I feel this cosmic appreciation for all who inhabit our earth

Ah. They're at a Phish show.

joined Jun 12, 2019

The translations here are so different..

joined Jun 12, 2019

ahh the negative comments about this story regarding the ending is getting into my bones like fuck off I want a happy ending MaYBE MAYBE We will have a happy ending I hope

I really hope so too

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

They're back. Thanks for this s.a.d.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Me: finally another chapter!
Also me: nooooo I need more

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Character development?

joined Apr 22, 2018

It's so sad that she tried to change for saeko but end up separated

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I wish this one's got the "When Harry Met Sally" route. Long-winding, but Harry and Sally still got together in the end.

Oh, well. I welcome the pain of "unfortunately..."

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

They had to do me like that with the ending, just as she was about to unleash the full might of character development!

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

That dickhead dude could relax a bit imho

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This story keeps making me shake my head in bemusement of what dumb tripe I'm generally okay with in drama manga.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 2:03PM

joined Jul 26, 2018

That dickhead dude could relax a bit imho

I thought so at first too, but maybe he is genuinely annoyed at Miwa behavior, I mean, he knows that Miwa has a GF so he see it as Miwa taking advantage of the other guy and leading him on, she doesn't even have to say she has a GF or disclosing her private life, she just have to tell the guy to back off, not gonna happen.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Miwa taking advantage of the other guy .... she doesn't even have to say she has a GF or disclosing her private life, she just have to tell the guy to back off, not gonna happen.

I guess you have forgotten about last chapter? At the party, this selfsame guy was yet again pestering Miwa with his advances, and Miwa showed him the finger and told him to go die in a hole. Pretty conclusive, right? But his reaction was to laugh it off while commenting "Ouch! Harsh but fair!" and now, one chapter later, he's at it again. This dude is thick like a plank, he just doesn't seem to understand the meaning of "Hell no!" and can't get a clue to save his life. It's not really Miwa's fault that he's so effing dense.

As for Kan, he's the worst chuunibyou character I've seen in a romantic comedy in a long time. Supercillious lone wolf act, always looking down on other people, only opens his mouth to tell everyone about their wrongs and mistakes... uugh. Guy needs to grow up and stop being a prick, fast.

joined Jul 26, 2018

Well yeah, I forgot about that (chapter 12 published in Sep 6, 2019 almost a year ago!) , here is the particular panel
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/so_do_you_want_to_go_out_or_ch12#15
I agree this dude is a pest, incapable of getting a clue, but this is not "pretty conclusive", Miwa is wasted and anyone could've taken this as drunk talk, the other Kan guy, never liked him, I recall him coming across as your typical douchebag, but regardless of him, I think our persistent dude showed romantic interest for Miwa since the beginning, she definitely notices and had plenty of time and opportunities to set him straight and reject him clearly but she didn't, anyway I should not be discussing this further cause it's been a long time between updates and I haven't re-read it so there could be other details I'm not remembering.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I can't figure out what's going on anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.