Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Symphogeah posted:

Uhh, that blonde is a little messed up in the head, what a shitty advise she gave.

Well her friend makes it easy to understand that the blonde is a slut... So yeah, not the best advice for someone who is going through her first relationship, I really hate that type you know, so intrusive.

Doing it because you're (thanks to some slut) scared of a break up is the worst... But at least the other girl - Hey! now that I think about it, doesn't it look like these girls are a representation of the Devil and the Angel whispering in your ears? too bad whenever something like this happens they listen to the devil.

I laughed with this chapter but now I'm worried ... Because now Miwa has unnecessary urgency to do it and because they're fighting (I agree she went too far) it might turn into "make up sex" and that's the least romantic development... I guess it all depends on Saeko, whenever she tries to be more sensitive or takes the "Yes, I'm right!" position.

PS Oh geez, I agree there are some really stupid comments in this thread that no one would miss if they suddenly disappear.

last edited at Jan 17, 2019 11:57PM

joined Sep 11, 2014

it sucks that they're in a situation where they feel like that HAVE to be together just because they both swing the same way. hoping for miwa to break up with her so she can find someone she's actually happy with

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Ugh. That blonde needs to -- no respect.

Still happy with the realism here. If thought reality brought annoyance.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Skank" "Messed up" "Slut" "The worst"
Sniff, poor Rika, people here are really hating on her...
She's just trying to help Miwa, y'know? She's hetero with a passion, she has loads of male lovers, but she's perfectly fine with her schoolmates being lesbians -- and, even more, she tries to be supportive of their relationship and wants to help Miwa by giving her advice. She really doesn't deserve all the heat she's getting.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

hjyfun posted:

it sucks that they're in a situation where they feel like that HAVE to be together just because they both swing the same way. hoping for miwa to break up with her so she can find someone she's actually happy with

From what we can tell on the chapter, they were having a pretty good time during their date.Yes, they don't agree on everything and she's different from her dreamed partner... but does that mean that they can't be together? you need to let yourself be loved and learn to love, I'm happy that they're trying.

Ed452a370d5d73ed7156feba5cbc6a02
joined Aug 9, 2011

Knowing the end of their relationship makes it hard for me to emotionally invest in it

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

At least now we see why they broke up. I think Saeko should be with Rika and Miwa with Ushi. But as it is I guess both couples have a boi/tachi & femme/neko thing going on.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Have they had sex in the actual series? I assumed they had. The first pages of the first chapter is of them in bed after all.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Nice messed up advice from Rika at the end of that chapter there, really like the whole pressuring someone to have sex idea

I think we can all see that Miwa and Saeko are two very different people and the likelihood is that they won't work as a couple, but I still like this as it's something different from the usual clichés. I think it's a very human thing to try and make a relationship work that you know isn't right for you, especially if you're gay and have less to choose from

Ikenai
joined Oct 17, 2018

I don't understand all these people complaining about not caring since they won't end up together in the end. I find stories about failed but nonetheless productive relationships just as compelling as those that succeed.

On the other hand, the ending isn't even quite set in stone either. The author could easily continue the story past the end of the one-shot and bring them back together after they have been separated for some time.

Either way, subbed!

joined Sep 11, 2014

hjyfun posted:

From what we can tell on the chapter, they were having a pretty good time during their date.Yes, they don't agree on everything and she's different from her dreamed partner... but does that mean that they can't be together? you need to let yourself be loved and learn to love, I'm happy that they're trying.

I agree, it's good that they got the opportunity to date and learn about themselves. But I feel at this point, Miwa is just settling rather than going out and finding the best person for herself that she can. She sort of hinted at her discomfort and how unsure she was about the relationship at the end of this chapter. I think the saddest relationships are ones where one person just ends up settling with the other and they aren't actually a good match. Maybe there will be some sort of turning point or communication adjustment that will bring them closer? That would be nice

I'm still enjoying the series though! No hate, just some commentary on the relationship itself

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 3:58AM

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

Finally! Been waiting forever for this

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Poor Miwa, her idealized image of penguins being utter cuteness has been shattered.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Nice messed up advice from Rika at the end of that chapter there, really like the whole pressuring someone to have sex idea

I think we can all see that Miwa and Saeko are two very different people and the likelihood is that they won't work as a couple, but I still like this as it's something different from the usual clichés. I think it's a very human thing to try and make a relationship work that you know isn't right for you, especially if you're gay and have less to choose from

^this. I was in that situation not too long ago. I don't know any gay girls, so I just dated the very first one I met. I just thought that if I'd give it time my feelings would grow more and we'd adapt to each other, but in reality we were anything but a match. I'm kind of glad she decided to get back together with her ex, even if it was a dickmove, cause I don't think I would've been able to force myself out of it on my own.
It's just such a relief to finally be dating someone, that you tend to deny and ignore, or are maybe just oblivious to all the obvious signs that it's just not gonna work out and you need to find someone who's more fitting, even if that means being single for another few more years.

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 9:43AM

joined Mar 5, 2016

Rika is amazing. she's so shitty. Miwa and Saeko's date was great, too. i'm impressed that this comic continues being so funny and charming.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

linda2100 posted:

Uhh, that blonde is a little messed up in the head, what a shitty advise she gave.

Hehe why u as yet perusing this story that has a horrendous completion huh? They both are lesbians xd yet their end is horrible...I'm not perusing this story (I favored pass it and overlook) however you're harming yourself perusing this xd...if u like it, go on xd

Weren't you supposed to leave? no one gives a fuck

This last chapter is a pretty good example of relationship dynamics when one is young and inexperienced. Fear of committing to the wrong person, external factors trying to sabotage, misaligned libidos...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

linda2100 posted:

Hehe why u as yet perusing this story that has a horrendous completion huh? They both are lesbians xd yet their end is horrible...I'm not perusing this story (I favored pass it and overlook) however you're harming yourself perusing this xd...if u like it, go on xd

Weren't you supposed to leave? no one gives a fuck

I’d say it’s a ‘bot based on the idiot-thesaurus word substitutions, but I’m pretty sure it’s just an idiot.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

She's just trying to help Miwa, y'know? She's hetero with a passion, she has loads of male lovers, but she's perfectly fine with her schoolmates being lesbians -- and, even more, she tries to be supportive of their relationship and wants to help Miwa by giving her advice. She really doesn't deserve all the heat she's getting.

Mm yeah. Rika's a good girl. People should stop hatin' on her.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This last chapter is a pretty good example of relationship dynamics when one is young and inexperienced. Fear of committing to the wrong person, external factors trying to sabotage, misaligned libidos...

Yeah, when you've spent a lot of time and energy being confused about how to get in to a relationship, you're still utterly clueless about how, when, and why you'd get out of one. Barring some obvious incompatibility, abuse, deal-breaking behavior, etc., you question, "Is this the normal level of happiness/contentment that people have in relationships?" "Am I expecting too much, am I doing too little?" "Would I even have a chance at another relationship ever again?" "My partner is just trying to be nice, so why am I so annoyed?" and so on.

Hearing someone say, "It's not you--it's me" is horrible, but so is saying it and meaning it.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hehe why u still reading this story that has a terrible ending huh? They both are lesbians xd but their end is horrible...I'm not reading this story (I preferred pass it and forget) but you're hurting yourself reading this xd...if u like it, go on xd

I don't get people who sprinkle obnoxious text emotes in their writing. The heck is "xd" supposed to convey?

I don’t get the “together at the end” junkies—not even “happy ending” junkies, necessarily, but the ones who think that when any two lesbians are together in a story, they need to be together at the end, no matter how clearly the story shows that being together is not actually a good outcome for the characters. Otherwise, the story is “trash,” “useless,” they feel betrayed by the author, etc.

Meanwhile, stories that handwave away every problem and conflict in order to get to “together ever after,” no matter how perfunctory or preposterous the solutions, are regarded as masterpieces of “feels.”

Well, I kind of do get them, actually, but I really don’t get the subset of them who feel compelled to write aggressive, obnoxious, (and usually barely literate) attacks on people who don’t share their priorities.

So, I guess that u have faith that this will end in a different way?
Oh right, let's think of the author think the same way...
Pd. When this show the break up...I'll back
Pd.2: Did I attack someone? I just said my point of view but you are who get offended, with that I've nothing to do with it
Pd.3: If this end in a different way, like they stay together I'll accept my mistake

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 11:54AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hehe why u still reading this story that has a terrible ending huh? They both are lesbians xd but their end is horrible...I'm not reading this story (I preferred pass it and forget) but you're hurting yourself reading this xd...if u like it, go on xd

I don't get people who sprinkle obnoxious text emotes in their writing. The heck is "xd" supposed to convey?

I don’t get the “together at the end” junkies—not even “happy ending” junkies, necessarily, but the ones who think that when any two lesbians are together in a story, they need to be together at the end, no matter how clearly the story shows that being together is not actually a good outcome for the characters. Otherwise, the story is “trash,” “useless,” they feel betrayed by the author, etc.

Meanwhile, stories that handwave away every problem and conflict in order to get to “together ever after,” no matter how perfunctory or preposterous the solutions, are regarded as masterpieces of “feels.”

Well, I kind of do get them, actually, but I really don’t get the subset of them who feel compelled to write aggressive, obnoxious, (and usually barely literate) attacks on people who don’t share their priorities.

Pd.2: Did I attack someone? I just said my point of view but you are who get offended, with that I've nothing to do with it

Your reading skills are the equal of your writing ability. Let me restate so even you (excuse me, “u”) might possibly understand:

I don’t really care how it ends as long as the story is well-told, as so far it is.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Your reading skills are the equal of your writing ability. Let me restate so even you (excuse me, “u”) might possibly understand:

I don’t really care how it ends as long as the story is well-told, as so far it is.

I don't wanna start a fight so I will ignore this...and maybe no one cares what I'm gonna said but: ----> Ending>>>>>>>>story...
Almost all the people based in that thing when they gonna watch or read something...besides, it isn't a waste of time read something that at the end is bad? But how I said before, toxic people, if you liked I respect that

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 12:05PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ending>>>>>>>>story...

Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after.

Enjoy.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Ending>>>>>>>>story...

Once upon a time, they lived happily ever after.

Enjoy.

I will be honest, yes, that is and more, happy Yuri in this cruel world

To reply you must either login or sign up.