Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

So she is fine with anyone then? what a cunt, this ruin it for me.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So she is fine with anyone then? what a cunt, this ruin it for me.

Ikr, what ruins it more is that she said she can't even kiss, like she's ever gonna get a boyfriend at this rate
and honestly I'd rather have Jimiko end up with the other girl and have Tae get a boyfriend or something if she's that serious about it (which doesn't seem like she is)

Sorry for my little rant, I like vanilla stories with true love and stuff

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 4:59PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Random cheating/polyamory out of nowhere is one of the things you just have to accept when reading Kurogane Ken.

Also, what makes you think Tae's trying to get a boyfriend? She's never said anything that would indicate that. The reason she refuses to kiss was made clear in chapter 3, where she got so turned on just from her lips brushing Jimiko's that she couldn't stand up (though that does bring up the question of why she's fine performing cunnilingus if her lips are really that sensitive...).

__ex_keine_kamishirasawa_keine_and_kamishirasawa_keine_touhou_drawn_by_rebecca_keinelove__dac6b62f1c1ee61618ab14504ccd5a1b
joined May 30, 2018

the credit's page summed up my reaction accurately too say the least

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This is gonna be good.

And I don't mean the manga.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

okay, insert random cheating into story...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It it turns into a threesome then I guess...I can let it pass, I mean, this manga is not to be taken seriously.
But yeah it's a shame because I rather have kinky romance instead of just casual sex... Because for that I would look for hentai doujinshi and if I take this as just another hentai it wouldn't suit my taste.

The manga about butts did it way better.

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 6:06PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

...is it just me or does Taka-chan sound an awful lot like she's primarily trying to get into Jimiko's pants? though a Tae is fine too

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I think there'd be less butthurt if it more clearly established what their current relationship is (I'm guessing sex friends?)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Random cheating/polyamory out of nowhere is one of the things you just have to accept when reading Kurogane Ken.

Also, what makes you think Tae's trying to get a boyfriend? She's never said anything that would indicate that. The reason she refuses to kiss was made clear in chapter 3, where she got so turned on just from her lips brushing Jimiko's that she couldn't stand up (though that does bring up the question of why she's fine performing cunnilingus if her lips are really that sensitive...).

I think it's more of an issue of embarassment and arousal. If she kisses, she starts wanting sex desperately. If she's already going down on somebody, she's kind of past that hurdle.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Eh, it's only cheating if it's against their rules, and we don't know what their rules are. Their relationship is pretty vague and Tae seems to have hangups about taking it seriously because it's not "normal".

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think it's more of an issue of embarassment and arousal. If she kisses, she starts wanting sex desperately. If she's already going down on somebody, she's kind of past that hurdle.

I guess that makes sense. Plus, being unable to stand up isn't so much an issue if you're already on your knees....

joined May 7, 2017

I'm pretty fine with threesome route, and as long as is yuri it could be a foursome, fivesome and so on

It it turns into a threesome then I guess...I can let it pass, I mean, this manga is not to be taken seriously.
But yeah it's a shame because I rather have kinky romance instead of just casual sex... Because for that I would look for hentai doujinshi and if I take this as just another hentai it wouldn't suit my taste.

The manga about butts did it way better.

Is My Hobby Weird? that's the name of it.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well... I did certainly not expect that development

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 6:42PM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

That's one way to get to know your coworkers, I guess.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Eh, it's only cheating if it's against their rules, and we don't know what their rules are. Their relationship is pretty vague and Tae seems to have hangups about taking it seriously because it's not "normal".

I agree for the most part but, and this could be a translation issue (can't find the raws myself to check), but she did at least point out that she basically considered the two of them dating at one point... Doesn't really seem like a friends with benefits situation if she's connecting the dots like that. It might be that she really isn't serious in any sense of the word about the relationship, and Jimiko doesn't even seem upset about what happened beyond freaking out in a "funny" way that it did so I'm guessing she's not going to be particularly jealous about it, maybe now it's her turn. shrugs Who knows.

Still, it felt pretty vanilla and now they're going a different angle so sadly this one is down a few pegs for me. I really wanted to watch the two of them develop.

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 7:21PM

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

You guys should know what to expect if you're reading Kurogane Ken, lol.

last edited at Sep 9, 2018 8:10PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

We sure do.
You're talking about impossibly baby soft skin, right?

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

We sure do.

hii-chan begs to differ
lol

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I expected this it's Kurogane Ken anyway.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

We sure do.

Definitely that.

Ava
joined Jan 24, 2015

Woah, I was really expecting the entire thing to be a fantasy from the new girl somehow.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg...she really got herself in deep trouble ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Sep 10, 2018 12:06AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Well... I did certainly not expect that development

It escalated real quickly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.