Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I have been blessed with numerous skilled romantic partners in my 50 years on this planet. And I have never had one who could lock my finger in her pussy such that I couldn't easily pull it out.

If this weren't so obviously just Japanese ecchi humor, I'd say it's some form of vaginismus.

Anyway, fun manga.

20403_1093721790642670_7830811455589080821_n
joined Feb 18, 2015

excuse me, is the name Jimiko have any meaning? they only called the kouhai once and that time by "miko"
and in my country..."Jimiko" mean puss and this kill me lol

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

So cute

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

excuse me, is the name Jimiko have any meaning? they only called the kouhai once and that time by "miko"
and in my country..."Jimiko" mean puss and this kill me lol

Her name is Teraji Miko, and sometimes people are given nicknames that combine parts of their names. In this case that'd be taking the final syllable from her first name (-ji) and slapping it onto the start of her last name (Miko). Or at least that's my guess. As of yet no character has referred to her as "Jimiko", and it doesn't really mean anything, so I have no idea why it's in the title.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 4:06AM

can someone explain the no kissing part from a womans perspective, cuz id really like to know why no kissing but accept everything else

Wow it's been a while since I seen Kurogane work.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

what about the other mag?

I mean newer work's there hasn't been an update for Persona Karen.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Got to bust out the jaws of life on that puss

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Remy posted:

can someone explain the no kissing part from a womans perspective, cuz id really like to know why no kissing but accept everything else

Just take a look, they weren't officially dating until chapter 2, so in chapter one things were ambiguous, is this skinship? are we perverts? should we take it further?

Kissing is something very romantic lovers do, so senpai probably didn't want to play around without making it official first, but Miko didn't make it official.

So even thought they like each others, the proper steps into a relationship were mixed up.

last edited at Aug 25, 2018 11:21AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Basically the pervert version of Nettaigyo. "What do you mean, we got to be lesbian lovers just because we live together and cuddle in the nude every day? It's totally normal, roommates do this all the time. Yeah, sure, she likes my boobs, but that doesn't mean anything. We don't even kiss, clearly there's nothing going on. Get your head out of the gutter."

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

"I never thought it would escalate to this."

Uh huh.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Good to see Ken-sensei is back on business, he's one of the best, and I understand he should be struggling to find balance between his pencil drawing and this new digital drawing. I understand his pain, I'm still struggling on that too

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Basically the pervert version of Nettaigyo. "What do you mean, we got to be lesbian lovers just because we live together and cuddle in the nude every day? It's totally normal, roommates do this all the time. Yeah, sure, she likes my boobs, but that doesn't mean anything. We don't even kiss, clearly there's nothing going on. Get your head out of the gutter."

Can you imagine Konatsu-chan resting her head on Koyuki-senpai's boobs? Who would top who? We shall find out soon enough I believe ...

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

but who wears glasses in the bath though

And who gives head with glasses on?
I mean they just get in the way and are gonna get knocked off at some point

I don't think you understand the function of the glasses. They aren't they so the character can see better, they're there to satisfy the reader's (presumed) glasses fetish. That means that during sex and in the bath are the times when she needs glasses most.

yeah, I got it, sorry thinking like a normal person though

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

I mean newer work's there hasn't been an update for Persona Karen.

https://imgur.com/a/1k0g6

last edited at Aug 28, 2018 12:52AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

HAHAHAHAHA that last panel just make me laught so hard xDDD this feels promising.

joined Feb 18, 2015

This is too cute and hilarious...

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I've had sex with glasses on, and with people who kept their glasses on. It's not that hard.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Usually sex scenes just make me go "..." (see illustration at left) and fast forward to the next scene but here they're very entertaining. The last page of ch. 1 really cracked me up.

last edited at Aug 31, 2018 6:59AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Thanks for the random kinkshaming.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Thanks for the random kinkshaming.

I just feel like it would get in the way, unless you're not kissing that much

also I was talking about glasses in the bath, not with sex

last edited at Sep 1, 2018 6:55PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I can't say I have ever seen a doujin of any kind where characters have sex in a snowhut/igloo. I can't say I'm not ok with this. Although, cold does a really good job of numbing your nerves, and would probably make it hard to get off if one stayed exposed for more than a few minutes.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well... that escalated quickly...(゚▽゚)

I wish the chapter's would be a bit longer. Other than that am liking this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.