Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ah shit, here we go again.

I’ve been on to much tik tok.. the song started to play in my head as well.. fack(≧∀≦)

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

What IS it with yuri manga and throwing in the shot of the "mysterious" woman in trendy clothes walking through a terminal or a train station to show that she's coming from somewhere far away? And having her say something ambiguous that obviously hints at a history with one of the leading ladies? There's clichés and then there's this!

oh no a cliché the horror.
Although I do like this particular cliché because it usually ends up with the leads progressing their relationship one way or another. there will be bad drama but it will leave development in its wake.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

A lot of missed censoring in this chapter.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Drama is coming

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Incoming gay drama, and unprotected hand holding, the Yin and Yang of Yuri manga.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Is this the first chapter that doesn't start with the whole "Nanoha and Chidori are secretly dating" thing? I hope they drop it because these girls really need to come out or get discovered by her friends.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

What IS it with yuri manga and throwing in the shot of the "mysterious" woman in trendy clothes walking through a terminal or a train station to show that she's coming from somewhere far away? And having her say something ambiguous that obviously hints at a history with one of the leading ladies? There's clichés and then there's this!

yeah. it's so forced. and just imagining the prospect of someone being so bothered to fuck someone's shit up just because annoys the hell out of me. it's too much K-drama like.
please, authors, make characters with clear and believable motivations ...

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Is this the first chapter that doesn't start with the whole "Nanoha and Chidori are secretly dating" thing? I hope they drop it because these girls really need to come out or get discovered by her friends.

omg they are dating??? I completely missed that part since the manga did not explicitly point it out!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Now I'm a little worried. If your story takes many turns, fumbling one of them doesn't bring down the whole thing. But if your story only takes one turn...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Drama in my cute lesbian s.o.l. manga?

I don't believe it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, people have been expecting drama based on just the title itself since page 2 of this thread, although the way it was worded in at the end of this chapter still suggests a happy ending once we're through that.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Who is this harlot???

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Who is this harlot???

Exactly what I thought too

joined May 29, 2019

can't wait for the chad nanoha to protect her secret girlfriend from the mysterious traveling harlot

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I feel the "Could you hang out with me for a while? I mean, is not likE yOu ArE daTINg AnYONe RiGht NOw, right? :))))" coming ... What worries me is how or why Chidori (or Nanoha??) would be obliged to accept

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 11:34AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

can't wait for the chad nanoha to protect her secret girlfriend from the mysterious traveling harlot

What is a “chad nanoha”?

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

y'all mad that the senpai came back in a cliche way
and i'm just disappointed because the author didn't use enough cliches for senpai's return.

like for example: the senpai, dressed in an expensive tuxedo, twirls the fake mustache on her lips with her fingers .And she's also puffing on a cigar while stroking a grumpy cat. Also right when she's saying, "I'm curious how's she doing. The cute kouhai I left behind <3," she just nonchalantly kicks a dog and gives the middle finger to a homeless person.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Rolling my eyes at the ending, but this manga is still cute. :/

joined May 1, 2013

I'm confused about these most recent chapters. Who are these girls? Do they have some sort of secret where, even though they're girls, they're dating? I need this explained to me.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm confused about these most recent chapters. Who are these girls? Do they have some sort of secret where, even though they're girls, they're dating? I need this explained to me.

Shhhh—nobody’s supposed to know about that.

Or else they’ll get teased really bad by their friends.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Oh.

Well. I'm try on to be open-minded about this hinted at ... upcoming ... And uninteresting story element.
resists urge to use the curse words

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh.

Well. I'm try on to be open-minded about this hinted at ... upcoming ... And uninteresting story element.
resists urge to use the curse words

I can never remember the translation of the title, but I take it that it suggests something along the lines of “something bad’s gonna happen.” And Chidori’s ex (if that’s who this is supposed to be) is about the only remotely unpleasant element we’ve seen in the story so far.

I strongly suspect that anyone who causes trouble for our two lovebirds is ultimately going to get their ass kicked, if only figuratively/emotionally.

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

I actually don't mind this development. Sure, it's an often used trope but at least it's not random. There's been a lot of hints about this senpai+love rival in some of the previous chapters.

I can't wait for Nanoha and Chidori to have more than just fluff.

AllosaurusJei
joined Nov 7, 2017

DRAMA INCOMING!

FLUFFY SQUADRON, TAKE COVER!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

When I first read this chapter I was very surprised. I was sure the author had forgotten the name of her manga.

To reply you must either login or sign up.