Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm mostly wondering what will interrupt them, 'cause frankly I don't see it actually happening. The series so far is too "low drama".

a) Asuka herself decides otherwise. Could be, if she gets another "I actually like mom" flash.
b) Jun comes to her rescue. I mean, he could be useful for once for something!?
c) Ayako randomly runs into them and thus inadvertently rescues her daughter. Obviously this fits with the romance-theme of getting rescued by your love interest.
d) Akira is coming back from a trip (again) and rescues her. That'd be a clear indication of the threesome route (no way ^^)
e) Rui somehow comes to her rescue. This might lead to their "reconciliation".
f) One of Miyuki's lovers/girlfriends/whatever interrupts them, thus screwing up her chances with Asuka.
g) Miyuki herself decides otherwise after she notices Asuka is into someone else (fat chance ^^)
h) Aliens.

Tough to decide honestly.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Miyuki so far seems to me as "big bad"

Narrative-wise, she is. At least she's supposed to be during those flashbacks (still gotta see if and how much she impacts the present-time storyline).

I'm personally not quite sure what to make of her...
I dunno, it's just her reaction (that glare o.O ) when Asuka pointed out the hickey was weird...

I had more thoughts about the stereotyping her into predator / predatory or player, but even with going through the last few chapters again, I can't quite nail what's off about her behaviour to me... It's just sorta inconsistent to apply to any stereotype in particular, in my mind. ...well, and Asuka's "just go with the flow" reactions don't really make it easier to pin-point...

On the other hand, I gotta admit, knowing this is just some "Asuka had some bad experience" flashback, that is chopped up into short releases and makes it feel like going on forever-... has it really only been 4 months?!.... *sigh* I still kinda like this manga, but I wish we'd get back to the present soon and the other hanging plot-threads over there and I honestly can't bring myself to care enough about Miyuki...
't is like "she's a bad/corruptive influence, we got it. show us already what horrible thing she did to our MC (main char? mothercon?) and let's move on" ^^;

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

@Pyoro:
I pick h) ^O^/

...a lot of the others actually might clash with what's been informed in the present-timeline.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I'm not looking forward to the next chapter, yet I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

I'll admit this story doesn't have the efficient storytelling of something like One Piece. It's much more slow, more...methodical. Framing every detail to get you into the head of the characters. Definitely not a fast paced story.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

S̶t̶r̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ Ambiguously Known Danger

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Kinda what everyone was saying above: This whole exposition could have been done in one chapter. I think I get it already. And I think I know what's going to happen. A series of vignettes could have done this in about 20-25 pages and we could get back to the main story line (which is where I'd rather be at).

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

g) Miyuki herself decides otherwise after she notices Asuka is into someone else (fat chance ^^)

Could be, Miyuki in the present time (no flashback) seems to know Asuka likes her mom, she probably started saying "Mom" when they were making out and suddenly Miyuki stopped.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Wait has this been a flash back or real time? Past few chapters I thought was some kinda flash back sequence of this manga..... Didn't asuka say it was due to "practice" when she mouth molested her mum a fair while ago? I thought it was from her senpai showing her how to bump face donuts? Am I lost? Do I need to read again for the 3rd time?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This chapter is a flashback ^^;

Could be, Miyuki in the present time (no flashback) seems to know Asuka likes her mom, she probably started saying "Mom" when they were making out and suddenly Miyuki stopped.

I thought I remembered that Miyuki in this flashbacks shows some awareness that Asuka is into someone not her, and so far she doesn't seem to care. But it might very well be that I misremember and that was shown in a different time-line; who knows with this incestception story here... ^^;

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 11:06AM

Applicationframehost_2018-12-19_14-19-07
joined Jul 23, 2017

This ain't it, Chief.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This chapter is a flashback ^^;

I thought I remembered that Miyuki in this flashbacks shows some awareness that Asuka is into someone not her, and so far she doesn't seem to care. But it might very well be that I misremember and that was shown in a different time-line; who knows with this incestception story here... ^^;

That’s one possible nuance of her first, “philosophical” rap to Asuka about being alone vs. communicating with others, although, typically, it’s a little hard to say which one of them actually realizes what about the other.

And Miyuki makes some cryptic remarks in the narrative present (they’re still sitting on the bench outside the wedding as far as we know) that suggest some knowledge of Asuka’s desires.

One thing to remember is that Miyuki has known Asuka since she was a little child, so she must be aware of her clinginess toward her mother, although it seems unlikely that Miyuki has an inkling of the incest part—not even Asuka has that at this (flashback) point.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

How the author is carefully coaxing his readers into thinking that her mom is the only one right for her.

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Chapter 13.1 +a, they should rename this, "My daughter is delicious".

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I actually did a thing back when that chapter was new:

joined Jul 19, 2018

My only issue right now is how forgetful people seem to be. It tends to get rather irritating. My brain is constantly screaming, "Why is this story so difficult to remember!? Why does this seem like a mess to you!? Fits like a nice puzzle for me! How is any of this confusing!? How is any of this complicated!? It's so so so simple, so how!?"

Probably because people (like myself) tend to read dozens to hundreds of other updating stories, then come back to this one when it finally updates...

joined Jul 19, 2018

I actually did a thing back when that chapter was new:

(https://i.imgur.com/vfIjsGv.jpg)

Lol, perfect. She does look delicious, doesn't she?

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 10:13PM by Nezchan

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Wait has this been a flash back or real time?

Ch.12 had early childhood flashbacks with Miyuki and present-time chat on a bench at the wedding with Miyuki.
Everything since then is Ch.13, the past 5 uploads all being one consecutive flashback around Miyuki.

Didn't asuka say it was due to "practice" when she mouth molested her mum a fair while ago?

Well, practice makes perfect - meaning, one has to repeat the activity to improve performance :D (Since it's been 2 years she had lessons with Miyuki, why wouldn't Asuka think it good to freshen up?

Probably because people (like myself) tend to read dozens to hundreds of other updating stories, then come back to this one when it finally updates...

...yes. Seriously, I recently confused myself by mixing up a currently releasing story with an older / completed one that I read between the former's releases and got totally confused, because it was a similar setting and even the character designs were more or less eqivalent... I could only solve it by re-reading the current one fully to its present status again (which wasn't a bad thing, actually), a task that may be hard to fullfill for each and every story's new chap-release, whenever such happens...
Part of me even wants to mix this one up with 15Y+ and I don't know why XD

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 2:34PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How the author is carefully coaxing his readers into thinking that her mom is the only one right for her.

Ikr, it's crazy that the safest choice is the immoral one.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I swear, this manga is like a Rorschach test.

If you look at the inkblots and see a pretty butterfly or some nice flowers, it means you're ok. If you see a dog with the head split in half or a dead cat full of squirming grubs, it means you're a mess.

If you read this manga and see cuteness and adorableness and a full cast of lovable characters, it means you're ok. If you see abuse, rape, drugs, molesting, pedophilia, sexual predators, harassment, corruption and horror (all terms literally found in previous messages), it means that... oh dear. ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just imagine what the response would be if it ever does anything more than depict a few kisses.

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 3:49PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Just imagine what the response would be if it ever does anything more than depict a few kisses

The author has stated flat out that they will end up doing the pip-pip-diddly-do, so...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just imagine what the response would be if it ever does anything more than depict a few kisses

The author has stated flat out that they will end up doing the pip-pip-diddly-do, so...

For the audience, he was talking about Asuka and mom.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Quite so, which makes all the anticipatory deploring rather beside the point.

But a hobby’s a hobby, I guess . . .

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For the audience, he was talking about Asuka and mom.

I thought the author was female?

Also, I am also female.

lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.