This was actually fun, I giggled

BellaLestrange
C8jj6l5uiaacadt_jpg__1llcu
joined Aug 13, 2017

I just gave up mid chapter 2. I just can't with rape

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

I liked it very much,but there's something bothering me a bit. all the time M says she's straight and by sex she's being converted to our holy church, by this logic that would be the same for straight man and we know that ain't happening lol

joined Aug 13, 2017

It's not often that I find myself giggling out loud reading manga. This one, as silly as it may be, got me like this.

joined Aug 13, 2017

I laughed so hard with the last 2 pages. I could feel the mortification

LOL

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

thank you for this gem, so cutee

p.s.: the tittle shouldn't be something like like "I'm spinning around you" or anything giving the idea of one orbiting the other? I just felt the tittle a bit odd, sorry if it's rude to point out something like this

The verb 紡ぐ generally means "to spin thread out of fiber", but that's not all it means. Since the object of the verb is 傍白, which means "theatrical aside", I think it's clear that 紡ぐ is being used metaphorically, as it often is, to mean "to tell a tale". There are similar metaphors in English, like you can say "weaving a tale" or even "spinning a yarn" to mean "telling a story," but I couldn't see a way of naturally working those into the title.

I'm pretty sure 紡ぐ cannot mean "to orbit" or "to spin around" something. It's not that kind of spin.

Ohhhh I see!

Thanks for your input, I'd never try to say a tittle is wrong in a language I'm not well versed. But this tittle were bugging me, so I felt like asking. You're very clarifying, again, thank you!

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

thank you for this gem, so cutee

p.s.: the tittle shouldn't be something like like "I'm spinning around you" or anything giving the idea of one orbiting the other? I just felt the tittle a bit odd, sorry if it's rude to point out something like this

BellaLestrange
1 x ½ discussion 02 Aug 19:06
joined Aug 13, 2017

where is my incest? I didn't came here just for Yuri, I want the yuri incest bit on my desk in 2 chapters ASAP

jk, but really, miss the mom

BellaLestrange
Rainbow discussion 02 Jun 15:40
joined Aug 13, 2017

that last page I gave a big LOL

cute

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

That escalated very quickly...

BellaLestrange
Touma-kun discussion 26 May 21:18
joined Aug 13, 2017

OMG that tag LOL

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

anyone knows if this is a finished story or a ongoing one? just to have a idea of the pace

Will finish this month. 1 volume.

thanks!

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

anyone knows if this is a finished story or a ongoing one? just to have a idea of the pace

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

that escalated very quickly

as I'm hoping that isn't any rape or of the kind I'm very much liking it! Hope the author doesn't sunk my ship

last edited at May 13, 2018 4:19PM

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

very interesting, following

joined Aug 13, 2017

How cute

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

Any of you know what kind of artstyle is this? the hair/period/clothes?
I want to search for more hairstyles like the dark haired one, but I just don't know what more to search

BellaLestrange
Image Comments 30 Apr 18:54
joined Aug 13, 2017
2c388cad4f42490144b7ff113e0cec24

^ LOL

BellaLestrange
Image Comments 30 Apr 18:52
joined Aug 13, 2017
23128468_p0

I need more of them for sure!!

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

Ohhhhhh, nice chapter, I'm really excited for the next one, hope there is develpment too

BellaLestrange
joined Aug 13, 2017

looks like people here was very passionate about the plot O.O

BellaLestrange
Touma-kun discussion 18 Apr 20:19
joined Aug 13, 2017

I'm with the crowd that finds the plot impossible to take seriously at this point. Between lesbian seduction elemental Touma and her harem of teachers, the characters have gone beyond the realm of plausible human behaviour.

I'm gonna keep reading it to see where it goes, because it sure seems to be going places, but it's become a pretty different story from what I was expecting at the outset.

amem, sis

BellaLestrange
1 x ½ discussion 09 Apr 21:30
joined Aug 13, 2017

About the story itself, I was a little bit cringey and smiley at the same time, with both story and artwork,but now I'm just smileey

thanks for the update

BellaLestrange
1 x ½ discussion 09 Apr 21:24
joined Aug 13, 2017

my brother was in love with my cousin, who gave a shit for him, but nobody in the family was bothered, he also had a big crush in my aunt who was almost the same age as him, nobody gaves a f*ck too, but neither of them returned the feelling (poor thing, his life has so many unrequited love LOL)

I remember too that 2 cousins in summer vacation in my house had a thing and they hooked up, no one bated an eyes too

and the last between my 15 and 18 years I had a crush in one cousin mine (actually 2, but one was very fast and she was the same as my brother LOL), but she's straight (which I doubt her to be 100%) and married. In this case I was too young to even try something if she was single, besides straight,

I said this much nonsense just to add example to Brazil don't giving too much importance to this kind of relationship generally speaking, cause of course a few bad example are far from being representative of 200 mi of people

sorry bad english, but my laziness prevented me of being in a normal position to type

but a direct relative like parents and siblings is something I'd never do, but would not judge too, with every sides consensus, I think ALMOST everything is allowed

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 9:25PM

BellaLestrange
1 x ½ discussion 09 Apr 21:17
joined Aug 13, 2017

my brother was in love with my cousin, who gave a shit for him, but nobody in the family was bothered, he also had a big crush in my aunt who was almost the same age as him, nobody gaves a f*ck too, but neither of them returned the feelling (poor thing, his life has so many unrequited love LOL)

I remember too that 2 cousins in summer vacation in my house had a thing and they hooked up, no one bated an eyes too

and the last, between my 15 and 18 years I had a crush in one cousin mine (actually 2, but one was very fast and she was the same as my brother LOL), but she's straight (which I doubt her to be 100%) and married. In this case I was too young to even try something if she was single, besides straight,

I said this much nonsense just to add example to Brazil don't giving too much importance to this kind of relationship generally speaking, cause of course a few bad example are far from being representative of 200 mi of people

sorry bad english, but my laziness prevented me of being in a normal position to type

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 9:26PM