Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Senpai is a danger to society and needs to be arrested and imprisoned

Asuka legit needs therapy

That evil bitch is a predator

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 6:17PM by

joined Apr 23, 2019

Why senpai makes Asuka having flashbacks about her mother?

I'm still standing up to my opinion that Asuka ALREADY had sex with Ayako (both of them in amnesia state caused by meds, not remembering it).
But when senpai appeared, she initiated Asuka's subconsciousness, so, when senpai is pulling Asuka into something sexual, it awakes blocked memory of having sex with Ayako.
Now Asuka responds to senpai, examining what is beyond her connection with senpai, and why she has those flashbacks about mother.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm still standing up to my opinion that Asuka ALREADY had sex with Ayako (both of them in amnesia state caused by meds, not remembering it).

Not again damn it. Nothing happen between Mom and daughter at all, you just make assumptions with obscures sentences.

when senpai is pulling Asuka into something sexual, it awakes blocked memory of having sex with Ayako.

No, it's just Asuka's hormones who get to her. It's a normal teenager behavior.

why she has those flashbacks about mother.

Or she just think about the person she love.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Get away from Asuka!!!

joined Apr 23, 2019

Lilliwyt
You don't know what happened between them, so you can tell neither am I wrong because manga will show.
About hormones, there's no hormones which will make any teenager to imagine their parent sexually.
I would say they would be disgusted of that thought (majority)

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 6:45PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

About hormones, there's no hormones which will make any teenager to imagine their parent sexually.

I mean if the only person you know is your parent then you can maybe go that point. I don't say every teenager have sexual fantasies about their parents but some do.

I would say they would be disgusted with that thought (majority)

I mean if you just keep up that as fantasies i don't see the problem. It's when you went to go for it for real that it become a yikes.

You don't know what happened between them, so you can tell neither am I wrong because manga will show.

i don't see the author pulling such a dark and twisted story for the manga. It's already twisted enough to not add a drug uncousious sexual abuse.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Second, this is not typical incest manga, there is a hidden story behind the subject and extreme complexity, which asks for serious examination. Or it would be another hentai incest theme.
So, my opinion is not shallow, assuming idea of Asuka-Ayako already having sexual relationship before it came on the surface.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Lilliwyt posted:

Yeah, why she isn't putting any resistance? Is it because her profile reminds her of her mom?

Idk, that smell bullshit to me. Why did a momcon become suddendly attract to someone else for no apparent reason and she need some glasses if Senpai remind her of her mom because they don't look a like both physically and mentally.

I think Asuka is in denial of her attraction with her mother so she is experimenting with senpai to see if she is actually attracted to her mom or if it is just a phase. She is still a child, and as an adolescent, she is coming to terms with her sexual preferences.

It also reminds me of a yuri manga where the MC, a lesbian, had sex with a guy even though there was zero sexual attraction towards him. But she thought that maybe if she had sex with him, she would fall in love with men; such an act was a denial of her attraction to women. Therefore, I think this example is applicable to this current scenario; Asuka has zero sexual attraction towards the Senpai, but she denies her attraction towards her mother, and so she dates the Senpai to see if she can fall in love with anyone other than her mother.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

lol @ them being drugged and hooking up

Asuka has already been shown to be very upset and uncomfortable with where her mind is going and what her body has started doing. She's already demonstrated that she's not a very assertive person. Obviously it's clear that she's super attached to mom. It's not such a stretch that her confusion and frustration about her personal matters, in addition to her general passiveness, are the things steering her into this unhealthy relationship with a rather predatory senpai and without much protest.

I think it's pretty clearly implied that Some Bad Shit Goes Down with her and this senpai, and it probably helps to contribute to her steering clear of "normal" relationships and fixating on the one "safe" one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's pretty clearly implied that Some Bad Shit Goes Down with her and this senpai

Yeah but how come she have a normal discussion with Senpai before the flashback ? I don't know but i rarely want to talk to someone who done bad things to me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Tell you what, Svitac. When the actual text of the story explicitly states that this fan theory that you're so in love with is true, you can talk about it all you want. In the meantime, in the absence of that, please keep it to yourself.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Manga is not finished yet, so no one knows exactly what happened in their past. And mocking to my idea is shallow move, because I still can be right.
I have a right for my opinion, you have right to dislike it, but you can't say I'm wrong until manga is finished. And I'm taking every mocking as immature foolish behavior without arguments.
Don't forget that if I'm truly right, I will get my right to mock how foolish you are now, laughing to me. Let's see what time will show.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

If i'm generous i will said your theory as 10% chance of being right, then again i'm generous.

joined May 8, 2017

There's too much focus on the drugs and rape theory and not enough focus on that one theory posted a long time ago about Asuka being a demoness who is sexually attracted to her mom because she wants to drink her blood or something since she was conceived from a blood ritual.

That theory was lit.

I'll link the theory here when I find it.

Edit: Here. BTW, it's by the same person who first came up with the theory that the mom drugged Asuka.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 7:22PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Tell you what, Svitac. When the actual text of the story explicitly states that this fan theory that you're so in love with is true, you can talk about it all you want. In the meantime, in the absence of that, please keep it to yourself

Nezchan, am I breaking the rule if I speak what I think?
It was just my opinion, someone may like it, some dislike it, but I did not see expressing personal opinion is against the rules. If I can get an explanation why I don't have freedom of speech?
And what is insulting in my words?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are you trying to rules lawyer me? Because that's a bad idea, friend.

Now you can either keep your peace on the subject or you can take time off. Your choice.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, she specifically does make a connection between Miyuki and her mother—right before Miyuki asks, “Do you have any interest in me?,” Asuka literally flashes on an image of her mother.

She doesn't. The image of Ayako flashed in her mind precisely in response of Miyki's "is there anyone you're interested in at the moment?" Frankly, I have no idea how anyone could misinterpret it.

That’s exactly what I tried to say, evidently poorly—when the subject of romantic interest comes up, she (inexplicably to her) thinks of her mother. Then Miyuki asks her question.

Previous to that scene, Asuka is in the middle of an identity crisis concerning what she’s not even clearly sure is her sexuality—“My own body has stopped being mine”—when she goes to the cram school. She is almost overwhelmed by the new experience, when she is rescued by her old “reliable” friend, who quickly identifies Asuka’s loneliness, at which point Asuka flashes on her mother, then Miyuki swoops in and puts her arm around her.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch13_2#17

Asuka has not yet consciously identified as a mothercon (in a sexual sense) at this point—so (at this point in the flashback) her awakening sexuality, her feelings for her mother, and Miyuki are all tangled up together.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 7:49PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Arguing with moderators is generally about as good an idea as arguing with bouncers or cops.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Are you trying to rules lawyer me? Because that's a bad idea, friend.

Now you can either keep your peace on the subject or you can take time off. Your choice.

Well, it will be on upon your consciousness if you cut me off for nothing. Do whatever you want, I really don't care. I'm not trying to fight you, I just asked you for an explanation why you want to shut me up when I did not break any rule speaking my opinion about Asuka-Ayako relationship, and roots for Asukas' feeling toward her mother.

If you want to use violence against my words and me, and you obviously threat me, I will be glad to be cut off from this forum. If you wish, you can let this go, if you wish, cut me off. I really don't care, you decide.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

These short chapters are not working well with this long flashback

joined May 8, 2017

Someone wake me up when the flashbacks are over

Download
joined May 8, 2015

I forgot what was going...I might have to re-read a bit to catch up again.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I don't even know what's happening.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

We're in the middle of a chapters-long flashback to the time in middle school where Asuka has discovered the conflicted joy of bean flicking to the thought/scent of her mother, her mother has realized for the first time she was looking at her daughter like a snacc, and Asuka was subsequently discovered and is in the process of being preyed upon by a somewhat sinister player of a senpai--a situation that presumably ends poorly and perhaps causes some mental scarring. All of this to get us caught up to the present again, where Asuka has crossed paths with that same senpai, keeps pushing the envelope with mom, and has left all of us with Train Wreck Syndrome as we watch it progress to the inevitable incestuous carnal relations.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

We're in the middle of a chapters-long flashback to the time in middle school where Asuka has discovered the conflicted joy of bean flicking to the thought/scent of her mother, her mother has realized for the first time she was looking at her daughter like a snacc, and Asuka was subsequently discovered and is in the process of being preyed upon by a somewhat sinister player of a senpai--a situation that presumably ends poorly and perhaps causes some mental scarring. All of this to get us caught up to the present again, where Asuka has crossed paths with that same senpai, keeps pushing the envelope with mom, and has left all of us with Train Wreck Syndrome as we watch it progress to the inevitable incestuous carnal relations.

Thanks man!

To reply you must either login or sign up.