Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

(https://i.ibb.co/Tm9w7DP/mat.jpg)

"Come on, Oneesama, come to Daddy."

This is the catchphrase I'm going to use from now on every time I want to illustrate the difficulties faced by Japanese x American yuri couples. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jul 22, 2019 4:14PM by Nezchan

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

I do believe Taiyaki has released a new chapter.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I do believe Taiyaki has released a new chapter.

She did. No English translation yet.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Yeah, why she isn't putting any resistance? Is it because her profile reminds her of her mom?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

aaannnngggst
How come... I feel a hundred times more comfortable with her kissing her mom than kissing this girl. I feel like I know these kind, who gets exposed to sex too early and think that's the normal way to show affection to anyone but is so fucking messed up how they involve others like that... I just want to come back to the present or more like I just want to jump to the future and leave this arc behind asap

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is a blind spot from the security camera.

Now I'm just picturing Miyuki in Solid Snake getup using chaff grenades to make out with innocent girls.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Whelp, I saw this coming. I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and entertain the idea that she was/is sexually abused that made her a dysfunctional predator that plays around with younger girls, but that doesn’t seen too likely to me. More likely she’s just a bad person.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mmmmhmmmm. Hm. Hm. Hmmmm.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Was interesting, went into cliche crap. I'm thinking about abandoning it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Now I'm just picturing Miyuki in Solid Snake getup using chaff grenades to make out with innocent girls.

In a cardboard box?

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Player?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The difference between a player and a predator.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Is this present time or a flashback still?

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Is this present time or a flashback still?

This is still a flashback

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Wow, the Senpai is fucked up.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

This just keeps getting more and more disturbing. Poor girl was utterly taken advantage of by senpai and had no idea what to do about it. Even if one could argue that she was motivated by hormones or blind-and-not-understood attraction, there's still a lot of obvious confusion and lack of "enthusiastic consent". Been a while since I've met a manga protag that realistically could so obviously benefit from therapy.

joined Apr 23, 2019

It's strange how Asuka looks safer in hands of Ayako, than how she looks in senpai's hands.
And I'm not telling this because Ayako is her mother.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 5:16PM

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Oh wow, two chapters in the same timeline? Unheard of!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh wow, two chapters in the same timeline? Unheard of!

And we'll probably be getting a few more too. What a truly Copernican idea !!

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 5:30PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, why she isn't putting any resistance? Is it because her profile reminds her of her mom?

Idk, that smell bullshit to me. Why did a momcon become suddendly attract to someone else for no apparent reason and she need some glasses if Senpai remind her of her mom because they don't look a like both physically and mentally.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Wooeee, I still don't like the idea of the mom/daughter thing, as much as I don't like dad/daughter or mom/son, ( sisters are a different thing,double for twins) but this senpai person..I think she has some issues, but calling her a predator? I don't think so,we'll see.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Idk, that smell bullshit to me. Why did a momcon become suddendly attract to someone else for no apparent reason and she need some glasses if Senpai remind her of her mom because they don't look a like both physically and mentally.

Well, she specifically does make a connection between Miyuki and her mother—right before Miyuki asks, “Do you have any interest in me?,” Asuka literally flashes on an image of her mother.

It’s true, the two are not similar in affect or physical appearance, but evidently they share some quality that Asuka responds to—let us call it lesbian sex appeal.

So it’s not that she’s OK with Miyuki because the senpai reminds her of her mother, but that the whole matter of being sexually interested in someone suddenly is brought forward mixed up with her (hitherto buried) feelings toward her mother,

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just hope this flashback don't get too long. It's already 4 chapters, we are nearly at a Naruto flashback chapters numbers.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

right before Miyuki asks, “Do you have any interest in me?,” Asuka literally flashes on an image of her mother.

Isn't because she love her mother ? I never beenin lovebut if someone ask me if i had intertest in them and i love someone else, i will think about the other person.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Well, she specifically does make a connection between Miyuki and her mother—right before Miyuki asks, “Do you have any interest in me?,” Asuka literally flashes on an image of her mother.

She doesn't. The image of Ayako flashed in her mind precisely in response of Miyki's "is there anyone you're interested in at the moment?" Frankly, I have no idea how anyone could misinterpret it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.