Forum › Posts by Zeralyos

Zeralyos
joined Jun 19, 2021

As for the death flag comments... what are you talking about? This manga doesn't really have the kinda vibe that we should be expecting a major character death. Or any character death for that matter. Or is something going over my head?

I can't speak for everyone, but I feel like The Summer You Were There traumatized me to some degree.

joined Jun 19, 2021

Did the author ever reveal their full names?

We got Nobara Yoroizuka, but I don't remember ever learning Kurumi's surname.

Zeralyos
joined Jun 19, 2021

I'm not sure if I could explain why, but my gut says the nurse figured out she's a succubus and has a reason to keep quiet about it.

As to why it should happen, I think Sakura thinking she's been deceiving everyone all this time when she's actually been deceiving herself would be the most delicious irony.

Zeralyos
joined Jun 19, 2021

Was eagerly waiting for the 2nd chapter of this mess. It's a slow march to catastrophe and I can't help but watch!

And now I'm eagerly waiting for the 3rd chapter! I have a feeling the ride isn't gonna let up any time soon and I'm all for it.

joined Jun 19, 2021

At what point do we put the incest tag on the whole series and not just specific chapters?

Zeralyos
joined Jun 19, 2021

Looks like another group picked this back up over on mangadex. Does that mean we'll be seeing it here too again? (Not that it matters, I'm fine with reading on either site)

joined Jun 19, 2021

Doesn't the "childhood friend never wins" meme mostly apply to het rom-coms? The childhood friend is rarely a romantic rival anyway in yuri.

But more importantly, I just don't see the relevance here, as there's more at stake than Hinako's romantic preferences. A "win" for Shiori would mean Hinako's demise, which seems to me like a bigger issue than Miko's "loss" to Shiori.

I'm still rooting for Miko here, but it's not entirely impossible that Shiori just might in the future decide that she has better things to do than eating Hinako.

joined Jun 19, 2021

Every chapter I like Miko more

joined Jun 19, 2021

what's all this TSKR?

Short for たすかる (tasukaru), it's generally used to mean "blessed" or express gratitude in vtuber fandoms.

joined Jun 19, 2021

Heavier unrequited stuff aside, I kinda hate riddles like the one we just saw. They basically just boil down to "guess which way the creator wants you to interpret the riddle" instead of having an actually intuitive answer.

Zeralyos
joined Jun 19, 2021

Fuuko is selfish.

All three of them are selfish.