Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Road to depression, full speed ahead

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

After reading chapter 20...

Well, time to wait for chapter 21.

There's only one thing I wish for & that's for a happy ending for this series.
Where Uta & Kaoru are together as a couple, not as in-laws.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Fucking Angst story...I'm leaving of read this

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

20 STUPID CHAPTER FOR NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!! EVEN THE YURI ARE DEATH IN THIS!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING WORST THAT CITRUS WAS...

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Finally the Story is going further..................

At the beginning i liked the drama but it takes to long and now its so boring. I skipped most of this chapter. I only wanna know how it Ends. I wanna know if this is really a Yuri Manga or not...

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 3:31PM

joined Jul 24, 2017

Oof

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

20 STUPID CHAPTER FOR NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!! EVEN THE YURI ARE DEATH IN THIS!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING WORST THAT CITRUS WAS...

I find the hate for citrus on dynasty reader funny and irritating at the same time

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Omg omg omg something almost happened in this chapter, how exciting

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

I find the hate for citrus on dynasty reader funny and irritating at the same time

Same. It’s amusing that the people who hate on Citrus actually seem obsessed with it. So much so that they bring it up in every irrelevant situation :p

joined Dec 18, 2018

Why there is no bisexual tag ?

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Same. It’s amusing that the people who hate on Citrus actually seem obsessed with it. So much so that they bring it up in every irrelevant situation :p

No, no, I'm not kidding, Citrus was horrible in the last arc, but the good of it was that someone did something for resolve that situation...but here...HERE!!!! I doesn't happen NOTHING, a lot of chapter for nothing more than cancerous drama without end...Citrus was so so... But this is another level...I'm really going to stop read this...I've almost half year reading and I'm really got disappointed

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

Kid lost the ball. Then he's hungry, but needs to take a bath before eating. So many important details for the story of this manga.

Probably next chapter needs a flashback from Uta-Kaoru childhood days before they start to talk (will something really happen here, ever?)...

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 5:42PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

The end (of the manga) is near.

joined Dec 16, 2017

First off, patience to those who are waiting for something to happen. This is long and drawn out but it's not without purpose. This is a delicate situation and she is answering it with that in consideration. I'm glad in this one she decided to talk with her friend and get better insight on what she's doing. Something she should have done a long time before but her character seems to not want to involve too many people that aren't relevant and she has a tendency for avoidance.
This is yuri drama. It's paced out as such.
Oh, and on Citrus, I also agree the final chapter was garbage. Not because of the drama but because the end felt rushed to a conclusion. I don't want that to happen to this one after such a long play. It should give proper closure and answer to feelings left hanging, things left unsaid, undone, etc. Rare but here's hoping they don't listen to those that are rushing towards a conclusion. Here's to hoping the resolution to this is a good one.

In other news, are they getting an anime?

joined Aug 22, 2016

I wanna know if this is really a Yuri Manga or not...

The definition of Yuri that I use is stories that focus on the emotional, social, sexual, and or all three aspects of lesbian relationships. And this is in line with how the genre is used in Japan (so this excludes Shojo-Ai which is lesbian lolicon in Japan).

Yuri isn't all romance requiring pairings to come through at the end; it's not all sweet fluff and hand holding isolated in secret gardens protected from a hostile world where love reigns supreme. There can be a lot of struggles and things don't, like anyone's feelings of love for another, work out.

This story has a young women in love with and adult married woman and the story focuses on the young woman's feels and desires for the older woman. In addition to the difficulties there there are familial dynamics, other relationships struggles, and difficulties in expression and falling out of love. A layered story with other presented views doesn't make this series any less Yuri as ultimately the story comes back to the feelings of attraction, that don't have to end in romance, for and growing between two women.

That doesn't make every story with a lesbian pairing Yuri, but here the focus stands.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I sincerely hope this isn't the sound of yet another plot complication being introduced.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

First off, patience to those who are waiting for something to happen. This is long and drawn out but it's not without purpose. This is a delicate situation and she is answering it with that in consideration. I'm glad in this one she decided to talk with her friend and get better insight on what she's doing. Something she should have done a long time before but her character seems to not want to involve too many people that aren't relevant and she has a tendency for avoidance.
This is yuri drama. It's paced out as such.
Oh, and on Citrus, I also agree the final chapter was garbage. Not because of the drama but because the end felt rushed to a conclusion. I don't want that to happen to this one after such a long play. It should give proper closure and answer to feelings left hanging, things left unsaid, undone, etc. Rare but here's hoping they don't listen to those that are rushing towards a conclusion. Here's to hoping the resolution to this is a good one.

In other news, are they getting an anime?

No please no...no anime of this xd

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The definition of Yuri that I use is stories that focus on the emotional, social, sexual, and or all three aspects of lesbian relationships. And this is in line with how the genre is used in Japan (so this excludes Shojo-Ai which is lesbian lolicon in Japan).

Yuri isn't all romance requiring pairings to come through at the end; it's not all sweet fluff and hand holding isolated in secret gardens protected from a hostile world where love reigns supreme. There can be a lot of struggles and things don't, like anyone's feelings of love for another, work out.

This story has a young women in love with and adult married woman and the story focuses on the young woman's feels and desires for the older woman. In addition to the difficulties there there are familial dynamics, other relationships struggles, and difficulties in expression and falling out of love. A layered story with other presented views doesn't make this series any less Yuri as ultimately the story comes back to the feelings of attraction, that don't have to end in romance, for and growing between two women.

That doesn't make every story with a lesbian pairing Yuri, but here the focus stands.

Hello!!! THIS IS FICTION!!! Not the real life, and besides, why are telling us that we need patience for what? If they don't get over together, what's the point? In my case, I'm only here for the end...nothing more...and besides, why the tag "ROMANCE" is here if you suggest that this will not end with romance...besides, where is the romance? The YURI romance? I must be blind because I don't see it

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 4:14PM

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

And yet again we wait in agony. God. The wait for every chapter for this is too painful.

joined Dec 13, 2013

there are more yuri scenes in het animes than this manga sjsksksk. i wonder if we will ever have at least a lil bit of explicit fanservice

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Hello!!! THIS IS FICTION!!! Not the real life, and besides, why are telling us that we need patience for what? If they don't get over together, what's the point? In my case, I'm only here for the end...nothing more...and besides, why the tag "ROMANCE" is here if you suggest that this will not end with romance...besides, where is the romance? The YURI romance? I must be blind because I don't see it

Seriously, your level of masochism is way too low to read anything but stories approved and beamed by the Yuri Fairy.

Yuri romance can be one-sided too. Unrequited or impossible love is a staple in romance genre. And that romance doesn't even have to be the main plot in the story.

last edited at Dec 25, 2018 4:30PM

Zoommm%20(2)
joined Nov 20, 2018

It's getting worse and worse, to the point that is tiring to keep reading. I mean, the drama is not amusing, is boring. I don't mind having spoilers on this. I'll read the final chapter when its realised, don't wanna waste my time with shitty drama.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh boy, two of the characters are going to have an honest, open, heart-to-heart discussion after which they will understand each other better and move on with their relationship.

Not like when the brother was about to ask Uta something but then said, “Never mind.”

Not like when Kaoru caught her husband with another woman and was about to confront him only she fell down the stairs and hit her head.

Not like when Kaoru was about to have a heart-to-heart talk with her husband only the phone rang and then he went to bed.

Not like when Uta confessed to Kaoru and she acted like nothing had happened.

This time it will be different. I can hardly wait.

Ed452a370d5d73ed7156feba5cbc6a02
joined Aug 9, 2011

I sincerely hope this isn't the sound of yet another plot complication being introduced.

I think the friend was referring to how the brother kept ignoring her feelings when they were younger.

To reply you must either login or sign up.