Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I am not all that great on navigating web wings, but am I correct to conclude that there was no new chapter on the 28th to go with the announcement?

It's been released in Wings magazine, but alas, there's no web version as of yet. I dunno if it's because the release schedules for Wings and Web Wings have de-synced or if chapter 1 was just the exception.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I am not all that great on navigating web wings, but am I correct to conclude that there was no new chapter on the 28th to go with the announcement?

It's been released in Wings magazine, but alas, there's no web version as of yet. I dunno if it's because the release schedules for Wings and Web Wings have de-synced or if chapter 1 was just the exception.

With how weird companies are these days I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was the new cause we don't like money (Konami and Nintendo heading this new and retarded take for business).

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Good news, we've managed to get ahold of some RAWs (blessed be the Kindle browsing anons) and should have a new chapter soonish!

joined May 21, 2015

Good news, we've managed to get ahold of some RAWs (blessed be the Kindle browsing anons) and should have a new chapter soonish!

Praise the Yuri goddess! Thank you! Cant wait for the next chapter ☺️

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Oh god thank you. I've been in withdrawal knowing there was new chapter out but noway to read it.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

THE EARTH IS SAVED

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

With Kase-san being revealed to have been even thirstier than we previous knew, I do have to admire her willpower to hold out all the way to college.
This was a cute flashback, but I'm looking forwards to seeing their relationship develop, not just looking back on why they fell in love (even if that's sweet too).

last edited at Oct 25, 2017 10:26PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Kase-san is thirst personified and I love it.
I feel like she speaks to me on a personal level.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Thank God it's still going. I hope more get translated soon.

Cooldudeshitlord
Tumblr_inline_mmx1mincnm1qz4rgp
joined Nov 15, 2014

holy shit how did i not see this series until now, the original kase-san is my lifeblood

joined Aug 21, 2017

Oh hey it's back

joined Aug 6, 2015

filler chapter already? what a waste.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, I have to agree that it's kinda disappointing that we got filler as early as chapter 2. Sure, they were absolutely adorable in the early stages of their relationship, but that's already been well established at this point. I want to see them become young adults, and see their relationship go from adorable but awkward high school sweethearts to a somewhat more adult one. I want to see them finally move in together, too.

joined May 25, 2017

y'know yamada reminds me of our other great dumdum akko

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Wow, why do they feel the need to do filler when it already barely ever updates?

joined Jan 8, 2014

D'aww ... yamada being all nostalgic, has me all nostalgic! Imma re read kase-san now ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Like others, I too want to see Kase and Yamada progress in their new life together.

On the other hand, I’ve always thought that every moment of the origin, growth, and development of Kase-san’s desire to jump Yamada’s bones needs to be depicted in exhaustive detail.

So I’m good either way.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I was wondering if this was a chapter of the original I somehow missed at the beginning.

Either way, it's still good. Any Kase-san is good Kase-san.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Wow, why do they feel the need to do filler when it already barely ever updates?

It's not filler tho because it's a new series entirely and because a good chunk of readers would have no idea what's going on it's to bridge the gap long time readers get more insight on how they fell in love and new ones get to see them falling in love. New readers might not even know of the old series exsistance take a step back to see the full picture.

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

Yes... New a Kase-san, a flash back too.

My%20logo
joined Oct 7, 2013

So today we learned that these two are often too gay to function, and that Kase-san has that thing for thighs has hinted at previously. She is Pearl level thirsty.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Kase is thirsty af. I wonder if she's been stalking Yamada beforehand.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What did we ever do to deserve Kase-san?

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Well, that was about the most adorable filler chapter I've read. So I'll let it slide

To reply you must either login or sign up.