Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Still need someone to do this please

You can just submit fixes via the Upload Request page much like any other upload, including notes on what it fixes in the description.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I clicked on this so hard, I needed to buy a new mouse.

I clicked on this so hard it set of seismographs in Antarctica!

I clicked on this so hard, the Curiosity rover had to recalculate its global coordinates.

I clicked on this so hard, the Galactic Extermination Horde will soon come to investigate the anomalous gravity waves.
And yet I regret nothing.

joined Sep 12, 2015

Excellent!! I thought it was over !! I love this story !! Although yui and kase are still as if it were the first time they are seen !!

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I clicked on this so hard, the Curiosity rover had to recalculate its global coordinates.

I clicked on this so hard, the Galactic Extermination Horde will soon come to investigate the anomalous gravity waves.

I clicked on it hard enough to make a small "click" noise from the little plastic doohickey in my mouse.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I clicked on it hard enough to make a small "click" noise from the little plastic doohickey in my mouse.

I clicked on this so hard, it took me to the page where I was able to read the chapter.

joined Oct 4, 2016

I clicked on this so hard, it took me to the page where I was able to read the chapter.

FOOL! MAD FOOL! MAN* WAS NOT MEANT TO CLICK WITH SUCH PRECISION! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

*insert gender-appropriate or gender-neutral generic referent here as needed.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

FOOL! MAD FOOL! MAN* WAS NOT MEANT TO CLICK WITH SUCH PRECISION! YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!

Worth it.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Worth it.

It's a fair cop.

joined Oct 4, 2016

Yamada really had Kase-san flustered! Had her at a total loss for words!

I wonder if she gets embarrassed by being called "Yui" because it makes her think of sex with Kase-san.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Glad to see more of this series. Yamada and Kase are as cute as ever.

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

Could this get any better?!

3089135_1354253222168.89res_320_317
joined Apr 1, 2016

You can just submit fixes via the Upload Request page much like any other upload, including notes on what it fixes in the description.

Already did that. Still looks like it hasn't been updated though...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Already did that. Still looks like it hasn't been updated though...

You know, your avatar is so entirely appropriate for the "Someone please do this? Is anyone listening?" vibe coming from the posts... Not that this is at all productive, but it put a smile on my face... LOL!

Oh thank God they'll both keep calling eachother Kase and Yamada, that Tomoka and Yui crap was just wrong!

I hope Kase keeps trying to call Yamada Yui, at least in private and eventually wears her down to the point where she can handle the intimacy of having her girlfriend call her by her first name in public. I think it is an important step. After all, at one point she was thinking that it would be nice if her name was Kase Yui, after all... Then it would be really strange to call her Yamada still, and even stranger for her to call Tomoka "Kase". (Of course, to do that they would have to do one of those strange adult adoption things with Kase's parents or go overseas and get married in another country and officially change her name somehow. Not sure if the Japanese government recognizes those types of marriages, though, so it may not work as a way to change her name... I know the adult adoption thing is one way lesbians have used to get on the same family registry in the past, though. It makes them official family and then they have family rights.)

Nezchan said:

Yamada really is a lot more confident now, isn't she? Will my dream of her initiating a kiss with Kase-san really come true?

I'm glad you said that, because everything physical has been initiated by Kase san. Though I'm impressed as shy as Yamada could be, she often took the initiative to visit Kase, especially when she felt Kase was lonely. I'll flip soooo many tables the day Yui initiates a kiss!

Well, in chapter 15 of the original, Yamada PRACTICALLY initiated a kiss. When Kase was upset over the fact that they were going to be separated because of college, Yamada hugged her head to her chest and comforted her, then when Kase came in for the kiss, Yamada stopped her because she was afraid she would get blood on her clothes from her bloody nose, then Kase took off her shirt and they kissed. It was technically Kase leaning in for the kiss, but Yamada initially said no, then was fine with it once she wasn't going to get blood on her shirt, so it is clear that Yamada was in control there. (Though probably not in control of her own hormones once Kase had taken off her shirt!)

Yamada really had Kase-san flustered! Had her at a total loss for words!

I wonder if she gets embarrassed by being called "Yui" because it makes her think of sex with Kase-san.

I'd bet that's the case!

last edited at May 11, 2017 12:09PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

(Of course, to do that they would have to do one of those strange adult adoption things with Kase's parents or go overseas and get married in another country and officially change her name somehow. Not sure if the Japanese government recognizes those types of marriages, though, so it may not work as a way to change her name... I know the adult adoption thing is one way lesbians have used to get on the same family registry in the past, though. It makes them official family and then they have family rights.)

The Japanese government only recognizes same-sex marriages if one of the partners is a citizen of a country that allows it. Two Japanese women can't just go to Canada and get hitched, one would have be Canadian. Which is weird, but that's bureaucracy for you.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

The Japanese government only recognizes same-sex marriages if one of the partners is a citizen of a country that allows it. Two Japanese women can't just go to Canada and get hitched, one would have be Canadian. Which is weird, but that's bureaucracy for you.

Our two lovebirds will have to work on their singing voices, then.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Our two lovebirds will have to work on their singing voices, then.

Yamada's got an uphill climb on that one...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Could this get any better?!

Your question has no meaningful answer. It is impossible to tell how much better this manga can get, as it is already the greatest thing in the world.

last edited at May 12, 2017 8:34AM

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

OMG GUYS, the official Music Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuG7sUdfkFM

It's the most beautiful thing ever. Too pure.

Fireshot%20capture%204%20-%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20kase-sa_%20-%20https___dynasty-scans.com_chapters_kase_san_ch04%2323%20(2)
joined May 19, 2017

Just made an account to post how freaking good this manga is, it's so cute and adorable. I don't read manga nor watch anime much, but damn. I found out about this over tumblr, someone linked the animation and gaahhh! need more.

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Good...good.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Ugh.. Won't be a new Kase-san chapter till late July it seems.

joined Jun 13, 2017

I hope this gets a real translation some time soon.
Goggled Anon's guess work with OCR and google translate just doesn't cut it.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I hope this gets a real translation some time soon.
Goggled Anon's guess work with OCR and google translate just doesn't cut it.

Well I like it so I hope they keep doing it. Don't discourage free translations!

joined Jun 13, 2017

Well I like it so I hope they keep doing it. Don't discourage free translations!

It's not actually a translation, do you understand what Google translate actually is?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Conqclub posted:

It's not actually a translation, do you understand what Google translate actually is?

A better question is this: Do you understand Tiger's point? Cause the semantics of whether or not using OCR and Google Translate counts as translation most certainly was not it. The point was you shouldn't discourage people from trying. Your post they replied to wasn't constructive at all. And at worst it's destructive because it could discourage the person translating things now meaning we get no translations at all.

You should remember that the people who scanlate manga dedicate their own free time and in many cases their money. It's pretty shitty to be ungrateful for that. (And that's not saying you can't criticize work quality. Just be constructive about it.)

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 12:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.