Forum › Posts by hahaha

hahaha
Ayakashiko discussion 05 Jan 05:16
joined May 21, 2015

kuuko and yukime clothes swap in that lil pic on the bottom of the cover??

Wow! I think you're right. ^^ Kuuko gave her scarf to Yukime :) I didn't notice that XD I was looking hard at the picture for quite some time and didn't see it. Thanks for pointing that out :D i love my kuuko x yukime ship haha :D

last edited at Jan 5, 2018 5:24AM

hahaha
Their Story discussion 17 Nov 19:49
joined May 21, 2015

Wow! Now we get a close up shot of the kiss :3 November's been a good month for all of us hooray!

hahaha
Their Story discussion 07 Nov 04:04
joined May 21, 2015

Also, lol, the fan girl did not play any part in QT having her realisation moment. All that foreshadowing, for literally nothing. I mean, I can not see in what way she could get involved now, even as a mere tool for one of the mains to get in touch with their feelings. Though, the sadist in me is somewhat disappointed we did not see her reaction when SJ displayed the obviously-in-love-with-someone-else, while brushing off the girl in a way that made it clear she is something of an afterthought in SJ's mind, at best.

I totally agree with you. I was hoping pink hair was put there to make QT jealous and make her realize she likes SJ too. But hey we never really know what Tanjiu's thinking and look she gave us something we never wouldve expected lol XD After 2 years, we finally have a kiss and what is more satisfying for me is that QT made the first move :3 Now, i wonder what will happen next.

hahaha
Their Story discussion 06 Nov 14:05
joined May 21, 2015

Oh my yuri goddess! O_O new chapter on tumblr :3

last edited at Nov 6, 2017 2:22PM

hahaha
Their Story discussion 20 Oct 04:25
joined May 21, 2015

she's also the one who wanted to take notes for SJ when she hurt her arm

Forgot about that... this is starting to look ominous, lol.
Seriously though, I think she is just a classic high school admirer, not an impending obstacle.

It sounds serious, but I also doubt that this series will get darker suddenly. That would be something, though O.o

Yeah we all know SJ only got eyes for QT :D I think pink hair will be the catalyst for QT to, you know, finally admit to herself that she likes SJ as well haha XD Pardon my wishful thinking XD

hahaha
Their Story discussion 20 Oct 03:03
joined May 21, 2015

I noticed something very important and I might be wrong but that girl at the end of the 19/10 update, isn't that the same girl that invited sun jing to her birthday in the first chapters uploaded, dude the author was planning this from the beginning XD

Lol I might be wrong, don't take this seriously

Yes, same girl. she's also the one who wanted to take notes for SJ when she hurt her arm and the one who gave her water during gym class XD

hahaha
joined May 21, 2015

Good news, we've managed to get ahold of some RAWs (blessed be the Kindle browsing anons) and should have a new chapter soonish!

Praise the Yuri goddess! Thank you! Cant wait for the next chapter ☺️

hahaha
Ayakashiko discussion 26 Jun 12:05
joined May 21, 2015

I really dig Kuuko x Yukime. Idk.

Same here :3

hahaha
Ayakashiko discussion 13 Jun 12:44
joined May 21, 2015

She now has 2 chapters just for her, how about one for Yuki?

Just saw the raws, chapter 24 will be for her. There will also be a Kuuko x Yukime moment in there as well hooray :D

joined May 21, 2015

It ended in a rush, but in my headcanon, Washio and Kotooka eventually hook up. See matching bracelets on the backcover.

So, it could have been worse.

I thought i was the only one rooting for Washio and Kotooka. But yeah, i think they got together in the end somehow.

hahaha
joined May 21, 2015

nhaaa, I love that manga! I still hope a kiss (on the lips) of two <33

There are two instances if im not mistaken. First one, Sakurako got drunk and kissed Kasumi XD. Second was when Sakurako got sick, Kasumi gave her meds via mouth to mouth. I think i saw the drunk scene on Yukiko's twitter.

last edited at May 24, 2017 11:40PM

joined May 21, 2015

So speaking of the back cover, I can't but help notice that Kotooka and Washio are both wearing the same style bracelet?
Apologies if this has already been brought up before, but I haven't seen any references to it?

Oh wow, i didnt notice that. They are wearing matching bracelet hmmm...

hahaha
Pulse discussion 05 May 12:22
joined May 21, 2015

Wtf is sue's problem? She cant just barge in like that (she's not even donned properly for fcuk's sake) and stop the ongoing procedure. That was so unprofessional. She knows that Lynn's already been cut open and still orders Mel to with stop the operation. Cheesus Christ this chapter made me want to smash sue's face on the wall of the OR hahaXD

hahaha
Their Story discussion 22 Apr 01:07
joined May 21, 2015

New update on tumblr. Gosh, SJ's so adorable. I wish i have someone like her hahaXD

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 1:12AM

hahaha
Their Story discussion 27 Mar 10:32
joined May 21, 2015

Life is good when their story is updated.

Life is sad when you finish the chapter

^ This as well XD

hahaha
Their Story discussion 27 Mar 01:12
joined May 21, 2015

Life is good when their story is updated.

^ This

hahaha
Pulse discussion 10 Feb 11:05
joined May 21, 2015

Love the reversal. We need a sub Mel every once in a while :3

hahaha
Pulse discussion 16 Dec 18:05
joined May 21, 2015

My heart went full-on dokidoki the whole time i was reading the latest chapter :3

hahaha
Image Comments 08 Dec 06:34
joined May 21, 2015

Thank you for this :D

hahaha
joined May 21, 2015

Can you give us a link to that raw?

Here it is http://denshi-birz.com/futari-beya/ i think this is the official site?

hahaha
joined May 21, 2015

Anybody seen the latest raw? kasumi kinda kissed sakurako haha, i think she gave her medicine through her mouth I dont understand Japanese, i just based it on the picture so i could be wrongXD

hahaha
Image Comments 06 Dec 00:38
joined May 21, 2015
Superfriends

Gosh, i love these two~

hahaha
Image Comments 06 Dec 00:32
joined May 21, 2015
Cyrxkasviaaeuqk

Hooray for matching rings :)

joined May 21, 2015

Anybody watched ep5? It was truly amazing. I absolutely loved it. Their performance got me all excited and anxious at the same time, I kept having the feeling that someone's gonna mess up anytime soon XD But im glad they pulled it off, they were spectacular. I also loved that the secondary characters got a little bit of screentime, special mention to cymbals girl, who was really slaying it haha XD And finally, KumiRei ship continued to sail along with NozomixMizore ship. I loved how Kumiko's thought went back to season1 ep8 top of the mountain scene during Reina's solo :D Cant get enough of their interactions tbh. Oh well, ill just keep on boarding the ship until the end hahaXD

joined May 21, 2015

I'll jump aboard the KumiRei ship again.