Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I'm just waiting for the cure for the bride dying is True Love (tm). It's no less likely than anything else so far.

Ahh "true love" the power to cheat death, reverse time, and limitless power. I think this is one of the few times I want some tragic ending to slap down some reality.

Also the power to win ping pong.

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Can't wait for period play. I hope there'll be a chapter where the vampire takes her used menstrual pads and licks them in secret or use her tampons as tea bags. Ohohoho.

....whats wrong with you?

joined Apr 1, 2013

Can't wait for period play. I hope there'll be a chapter where the vampire takes her used menstrual pads and licks them in secret or use her tampons as tea bags. Ohohoho.

I know right WTF! O__O

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

I know right WTF! O__O

That is one HELL of a disgusting fetish. Almost made me vomit.

last edited at Dec 28, 2017 12:05AM

Fenart
joined Jul 22, 2017

I know right WTF! O__O

That is one HELL of a disgusting fetish. Almost made me vomit.

Meh, Seen worse.

joined Jan 20, 2018
joined Feb 23, 2018

Omg this manga needs to update its getting way too good, I fell in love with this, my heart is aching for them please update!!!!!

joined Dec 18, 2016

Good day, today. Some vampire stuff i've been waiting soo long

Lawn
joined Jan 11, 2018

Nice to see this one again.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I really want little miss vampire to start going blade on the other demons, would be a pretty memorable way to end the manga honestly.

joined Jun 13, 2017

Love this manga so far <3

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

I'm reading this in just 1 minutes XD

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Thank youuuu so much for this!! Have been waiting for it for a while! XD and I loved Sara's honesty about the limit lol
" We just had this incredibly heartfelt moment but I want you to do me now" xD

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The chibi gags sandwiched between tragic drama isn't working for me it just feels so dissonant.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

go inside, Jesus ... you guys will catch a cold from the rain.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I think this was one of my favorite chapters, the drama is written quite well in my opinion. And of course the art is gorgeous as always.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

The chibi gags sandwiched between tragic drama isn't working for me it just feels so dissonant.

Agreed, but what annoyed me most was that it just had to start raining!

joined Jan 11, 2018

go inside, Jesus ... you guys will catch a cold from the rain.

Never they must have a long drawn out discussion in the rain! A cold next chapter is not required but encouraged.

joined Jul 3, 2017

it's 12 AM, I'm doing a project, doing homework and getting emotional as fuck over fictional characters

joined Feb 28, 2018

Well, this is just... creepy. I mean, does the girl REALLY love her, or is the same "you're gonna die" bug making her this devoted? Ugh, I can't feel sorry that people hate the vampires when they actually kill children to live Most stories like this are smart enough to at least make the feeding only fatal by choice; as-is, this is just disgusting. The vampires should die, as should their whole organization.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 1:14AM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I really liked this series at the beginning, but all this "you will die in one year" shit is making me mad. Dear author, why? I hope ending will fix it.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

The way the last few chapters have been going, and unless something changes. I think the "Depressing as fuck" tag should be added.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

It'll be some shit if this manga ends with her standing at her grave.

Some part of me actually wants to see that ending for some reason. And not a ambiguous that maybe they lived a long life together till she died of old age kind of deal.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This girl is ridiculously calm for pretty much being terminally ill.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yeah. The more I think of this series the more I realize Iris' uncle or whatever was right. They are monsters. As is the organization.

Yep, like I said we need to get a good old fashioned stake burning going, I'll grab the pitchforks and rile up the peasants.

I'll get the tractors started.

To reply you must either login or sign up.