Forum › Posts by Marwolaeth

joined Feb 28, 2018

Looks like Hana left that deadbeat for Homare. Clearly this is the best timeline. ...This is what happens when you aren't there when your wife gives birth George.

joined Feb 28, 2018

Ah, listening to authority is always right, even when it clearly harms people. Nice. No, Mel's master is avoiding the entire thing; the 'right' thing if she really is uninterested and wants to protect Mel is to talk to her and give her the choice to get a new master, (well, the right thing is to talk and fuck the law because holy shit this is getting uncomfortably slave-like). What master was doing is just selfish, "well, I'll create some distance and ignore your feelings, but I still want you here" basically. And Stella doubting master is fine, they were best friends... as children... people change, and when you have a clearly distressed little girl and another one asking you not to send her back, hey maybe you need to figure some shit out. Putting people on a pedestal because you know them is terrible, and is why some many actual abusers get away with that shit. Sure, we know master isn't guilty of anything truly awful, but Stella is being pretty reasonable here I think, so kudos to her.

Marwolaeth
joined Feb 28, 2018

Two wrongs don't make a right you sociopath. Maybe a beating is justified, a few bruises. But gouging out eyes and sticking tacks in their mouth all the while recording is third world torture. Uncivilized and brutish. Being bullied sucks, but it's also a good experience to learn how to stand up for yourself. In a civilized manner mind you.

Oh fuck right the hell off, "bullying is a good experience" REALLY?! Systemized bullying is soul crushing and leaves scars that will last your whole life, TRUST ME. Standing up for yourself in a "civilized manner" just doesn't work in these kinds of things, no matter what some shitty after-school special tells you. You remind of the out-of-touch adults that were completely useless when I was bullied as a child. It's a wonderful feeling when you live in constant fear and anxiety at school and only have a bunch of pithy, useless advice from people you think are supposed to give a shit. And third world torture? Everything she did to them, they did to her friend; what does that tell you about a society that turns a blind eye to that kind of crap? It shouldn't surprise anyone that when society fails someone so utterly they stop caring about it's rules.

Marwolaeth
Summer Fuse discussion 27 Apr 04:23
joined Feb 28, 2018

Oh boy, I do love when some pushy douche guy gets wrecked by the power of yuri. Glorious~

joined Feb 28, 2018

Wow, that was surprisingly hot given the cartoony anatomy. Why is this so fucking good? Needs an anime, stat.

Marwolaeth
joined Feb 28, 2018

Well, I would have liked a kiss, but this was still sweet. Though a college student confessing to a middle schooler? Goddamn you're a creep Kazuya.

Marwolaeth
joined Feb 28, 2018

Wonderful, I love older woman yuri, so beautiful.

joined Feb 28, 2018

Well, this is just... creepy. I mean, does the girl REALLY love her, or is the same "you're gonna die" bug making her this devoted? Ugh, I can't feel sorry that people hate the vampires when they actually kill children to live Most stories like this are smart enough to at least make the feeding only fatal by choice; as-is, this is just disgusting. The vampires should die, as should their whole organization.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 1:14AM