Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I still fucking despise that lame excuse of a fucking teacher.

still salty about that? seriously XD

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch09#9

Hands up if you didn't notice what Sawanose was trying to show in the middle panel the first time you read this...

joined Mar 21, 2016

It'll be some shit if this manga ends with her standing at her grave.

Some part of me actually wants to see that ending for some reason. And not a ambiguous that maybe they lived a long life together till she died of old age kind of deal.

I think it would be nice ending,
I mean ppl die everyday anyway. however live must goes on,
which obviously mean after kouhai chan died, senpai kun gotta move on n find new bride. that's how adults would act, n what sensei- kun does all this time is a perfect example.

joined Jun 30, 2016

I dont trust Shion at all, i got the feeling she will do something really nasty for her and her sister survival, i mean she already did it with Sara and Iris situation so whats stopping her from doing it again.

last edited at Apr 28, 2018 7:56PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Damn right I am. Her student knew about the whole thing and it was her decision, but this fucking asshole forced a terrible situation on two unsuspecting young ladies and still has the fucking spine to act as if all this where a fucking joke? I hope she chokes on a cactus and dies

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch09#9

Hands up if you didn't notice what Sawanose was trying to show in the middle panel the first time you read this...

Already knew what it was without opening the link. Hand up, LOL.

joined Mar 21, 2016

Damn right I am. Her student knew about the whole thing and it was her decision, but this fucking asshole forced a terrible situation on two unsuspecting young ladies and still has the fucking spine to act as if all this where a fucking joke? I hope she chokes on a cactus and dies

well,
if sensei kun didn't do anything,
given the fact senpai- kun closed her heart n didn't have any bride to suck on back then, she might've died u know.
tbh I'll do the same if were sensei, I'll save my dear papilo what? demon? lol
screw it, I'll save my fellow vampire no matter what it takes.

beside, the end justified the mean anyway.
I mean, even if sensei didn't tell kouhai kun, Im fairly certain kouhai chan would've said yes n she would've still been dying.
nothing's change.
n it should be noted, senpai kun n kouhai chan are having a great time together, even it's only for a short amount of time. it's worth it.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I hope she chokes on a cactus and dies

I don't agree with everything you said, but this made me laugh

joined Dec 13, 2013

this manga is rlly interesting and the characters are pretty cool but... somehow the fact that it’ll probably not end well is so sigh

even though i still hope for a plot twist where it ends well for both couples

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Soooo everyone here already accepts the fact that it will end badly? Unless some kind souls who have read the raw please spoil the ending for me (but as far as I know this author doesn't do BE or SE though, all the other series are HE?)

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Soooo everyone here already accepts the fact that it will end badly? Unless some kind souls who have read the raw please spoil the ending for me (but as far as I know this author doesn't do BE or SE though, all the other series are HE?)

The series isn't far enough out to tell yet! We're only at Chapter 12. I speculate that Aoi might die before they can figure out how to save Sara, if that's what they end up trying to do.

Further speculation, on page 18 of chapter 9, they went to the 3rd year classroom and acted out class because Sara will be dead before she can ever become a third year. Friendly reminder that this story has always been weirdly uncomfortable and dark.

last edited at Apr 28, 2018 10:14PM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Thank you so much for the translation!! <3

Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

I don't feel in the slightest that anyone is going to die. It just doesn't fit the tone of this manga.

joined Mar 21, 2016

I hope she chokes on a cactus and dies

I don't agree with everything you said, but this made me laugh

I want to laugh as well but,
rather than lol,
it makes me wonder,
how did a person end up in that situation anyway?
it doesn't make any sense.
to be fair she's a vampire n I've also heard that our ancestors ate corals back then,
but eating a cactus is a little bit too much imo. it's impossible, even if you give the benefit of the doubt to em.

joined Sep 11, 2014

I like how she's suddenly worrying about how they're both girls now but not when vampire senpai bit her ass a while back

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I mean, even if sensei didn't tell kouhai kun, Im fairly certain kouhai chan would've said yes n she would've still been dying.
nothing's change.

I agree with you in that it would end up the same, but the end does NOT justify the means, as centuries of social, political, econonomic, and environmental development have so clearly proven. An adult (and probably a really old one and that) tricking two underage and unsuspecting girls into codependency and doing so without informing them about the risks involved in said "operation" is an irresponsible adult and should, by all means, trip in a fucking stair and die before keeping her business of tricking underage girls into being food for vampires.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

The series isn't far enough out to tell yet! We're only at Chapter 12. I speculate that Aoi might die before they can figure out how to save Sara, if that's what they end up trying to do.

Further speculation, on page 18 of chapter 9, they went to the 3rd year classroom and acted out class because Sara will be dead before she can ever become a third year. Friendly reminder that this story has always been weirdly uncomfortable and dark.

*Chapter 13 just came out yesterday (still have to buy it though). When you pointed out the classroom visit because Sara could never be a 3rd year, it was very creepy (but kinda clever by the author).
I personally doubt it'll end entirely badly, maybe some sacrifices have to be made but I don't think author-san will leave us in despair. She did too many happy endings for that.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Creepiest hands award goes to the bottom of page 23.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch09#23
Look at them, LOOK. Don't avert your eyes.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

That manga is so weird. It tries to establish a cute, light mood yet it has people actively murdering (yes at this point is murder) young girls by seducing them.

joined Mar 21, 2016

nothing's change.

I agree with you in that it would end up the same, but the end does NOT justify the means, as centuries of social, political, econonomic, and environmental development have so clearly proven. An adult (and probably a really old one and that) tricking two underage and unsuspecting girls into codependency and doing so without informing them about the risks involved in said "operation" is an irresponsible adult and should, by all means, trip in a fucking stair and die before keeping her business of tricking underage girls into being food for vampires.

I think that's how adults would act normally, I mean it ain't that rare for them hiding stuff from children to begin with.
especially adults who run creepy researches about vampire n stuff in the underground world.

deceiving or sacrificing hundreds or thousands underage girls wouldn't really big of a deal for em. they did nthn wrong, it's natural for em. what do you expect? XD

actually Im surprised sensei- kun n the gang ain't as bad as I thought they should be.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Let's calm down over a cup of cactus juice and device a more likely punishment

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

You got flowers in my vampires

joined Feb 23, 2018

Thank you so much for translated this I've been waiting patiently!!!

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Well I am not sure about the speculation, since it only means that kouhai kun feels depressed after hearing that she "will die within less than a year", enough that she will ask senpai kun (who was shown to question her kouhai for the choice of classroom and is thus probably clueless about kouhai kun's thoughts) to go to 3rd year classroom. This just serves a natural flow of events rather than foreshadowing I guess?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I like how she's suddenly worrying about how they're both girls now but not when vampire senpai bit her ass a while back

Yeah, I thought that bit was jarring as well. It's a bit too late to be worrying about that, isn't it?

To reply you must either login or sign up.