Forum › Posts by Hiromi

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Jun 20:14
joined Jan 20, 2018

I am not sure of that, because she would risk Mei's situation. I don't see Yuzu coming out without Mei, they have to do that together. She talks about asking an advice to Ume, so more an indirect way to strengthen her conviction whatever idea popped into her mind during her sleep. About Mei feeling forced to marry, about the wish to stop someone you love from doing a huge mistake, about pursuing love at any prices ...

But, a coming out would be indeed a memorable event into the manga... or the next chapter could also open on another character and we wouldn't have the conversation's content until another chapter or the end of chapter 39. The author already used this postponed revelation of an important speech cut out ... So many options, so many assumptions ...
But she did that Yuzu told her parents I saw the raw wersion

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:16PM by Nezchan

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Jun 20:12
joined Jan 20, 2018

In new chapter Yuzu told her parents and friends about her relationship with Mei! She have parents suport they will help her to get Mei back.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:15PM by Nezchan

joined Jan 20, 2018

This manga will get anime

Hiromi
Image Comments 01 Mar 15:00
joined Jan 20, 2018
Cfsf263usaam28o.jpg%20large

This manga will get anime in the future

joined Jan 20, 2018

Damn this manga is moving waaaay faster than I thought it would. We barely know any of the characters, any background, family status etc.
But damn do I like the art.
Only 3 chapters, and she will end up with Ritsu

Hiromi
Image Comments 21 Feb 09:19
joined Jan 20, 2018
65210980_p1

This anime is oryginal project of studio

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 16:25
joined Jan 20, 2018

Uh-oh, what do you guys think? Will Mei get married and Yuzu crash the marriage ceremony?

I don't think it'll get to that. On another note, I think it's weird that Ume (Yuzu's mom) hasn't realized what's going on between the girl after Mei told her not to say anything to Yuzu, and I wonder where she was going in this chapter (meeting with Mei, maybe?) and what Yuzu was going to tell her before stopping herself.

I think the mom must have noticed something. Or she still believes that Yuzu is sad because she loved her very much as a sister. well... She might as well be meeting the father...? But he could just come home...?

The fancé has also a lot of potential of breaking through this dilemma. He should notice something too... Mei also asked him not to tell Yuzu and he knows that Yuzu likes someone, she worked to get the money for the rings after all...
But he want to be seen by his parents, maybe he know abouth girls, He know that he have to something to safe his own future.

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 16:07
joined Jan 20, 2018

Citrus sure always manages to attract a lot of attention. And, as always, the reactions here are diametrically opposite from the ones that the Japanese readers had, that's pretty funny.

So thay are happy with this situation?

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 07:05
joined Jan 20, 2018

Do you want me to fix your formatting there, Hiromi?

No

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Feb 20:04
joined Jan 20, 2018

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

I pity anyone that kept buying books past volume 4.

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.
Do you have feeling that there is something hide in this haste in story?
Like someone tell to the artist to do what she done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf6fMJng6Zc

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Feb 20:03
joined Jan 20, 2018

If you like random time skips that give the author an excuse to completely cut out a story arc because she is trying to end the shit show after cashing in the anime check then you like trash. How can you support this shit?

Don't want your stupid pity still going to buy it because i enjoy it and support Yuri.
Like someone tell to the artist to do what she done.

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Feb 20:02
joined Jan 20, 2018

Hiromi
Citrus discussion 16 Feb 19:53
joined Jan 20, 2018

I think this is something biger then she doesn;t have any idea for solve this situation. Maybe the
publishing house or editor have something in it. Chapter 37 feel rush even in drawing style.

joined Jan 20, 2018
joined Jan 20, 2018

petrajones posted:

I've seen the raws and....

I feel bad for the guy. The 2 girls end up together. It felt like he got cast aside. He stays friends with them in the end, but I wouldn't have in that situation. I would have told them to fuck off.

I hate yuri like this.

Why would you feel bad for the guy? It's his only purpose.

I actually prefer yuri like yagakimi, where guys are a thing that exists. There are even guys who are not assholes, even though they don't get the pussy in the end.
Your words about guys are best and you have right for lesbian men is just being

joined Jan 20, 2018

Ritsu reminds me Kanan!

joined Jan 20, 2018

This manga will not end het!

I've once read a manga full of yuri and incest, then it ended in het, quite possible I'd say
In my post is link to raw wersion of this manga go and look.

joined Jan 20, 2018

This manga will not end het!