Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

joined Mar 15, 2015

go inside, Jesus ... you guys will catch a cold from the rain.

You catch a cold by meeting someone who has a cold, not by standing in the rain.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well there's two way this series can go now. Either Junior-chan actually dies or magical yuri plot armor saves the day. I don't know which one would I prefer. I don't want Junior-chan to die but I just know that if we go down the magical yuri plot armor route it'll be some very stupid bullshit inb4 Junior-chan was also a vampire all along. Well for now all I'm hoping is that if we do go down the death route, Vampire-senpai won't pull out some unessecary Romeo-Juliet drama and be like "if you die I'm dying with you" or something stupid.

The chibi gags sandwiched between tragic drama isn't working for me it just feels so dissonant.

I actually like it. IMO It's a good way to potray that Junior-chan isn't just saying all that stuff to make Senpai or herself feel better and that Junior-chan genuinely doesn't really care about her inevitable death in 1 year. Especially the fact that the chibi drama was all Junior-chan's doing emphasizes that this is only tragic for Senpai and not to Junior-chan.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Junior-chan is such a good girl. It's kinda nice how she didn't decide to add to the drama for this particular chapter - when she had all the reasons to.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 7:35AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Last chapter still makes me want for the junior to live but for the 'teacher's' bride to die.

I'm petty like that.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 7:46AM

joined Aug 28, 2016

Well there's two way this series can go now. Either Junior-chan actually dies or magical yuri plot armor saves the day. I don't know which one would I prefer. I don't want Junior-chan to die but I just know that if we go down the magical yuri plot armor route it'll be some very stupid bullshit inb4 Junior-chan was also a vampire all along. Well for now all I'm hoping is that if we do go down the death route, Vampire-senpai won't pull out some unessecary Romeo-Juliet drama and be like "if you die I'm dying with you" or something stupid.

My prediction is that Iris is somehow going to sacrifice her life to save Sara, since the foreshadowing at the end of the first couple of chapters kinda suggests that Sara survives but loses Iris. I'm not sure how that could be set up in a non-contrived way, but I'm also not sure that'll be an obstacle.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The thing is, if Junior-chan dies then there's no real resolution. That just puts Vampire-chan back in "I'm a monster" mode and still under the control of the guy who locked her up. Not to mention the other vampire-feeder couple. So if you're going to resolve the story, there has to be some more substantial change that turns the whole papillodaemon system upside down. If only Junior-chan survives (for now, given Vampire-chan will outlive her regardless) through some "power of love" or similar dodge, it'll still be pretty unsatisfying.

last edited at Feb 28, 2018 11:38AM

joined Mar 15, 2017

It's been foreshadowing since early on that Ayafuji is a reincarnation. At the very least it can end with the implication they'll be reunited through reincarnation again. More likely there's probably some way out of the situation such as breaking a curse with the help of past life memories.

Dd20197dc375013dead600935e307fe5_crop
joined Apr 12, 2017

It's been foreshadowing since early on that Ayafuji is a reincarnation. At the very least it can end with the implication they'll be reunited through reincarnation again. More likely there's probably some way out of the situation such as breaking a curse with the help of past life memories.

Oh? Where's the foreshadowing? I think I completely missed or forgot about it.
it also seems highly possible due to recent chapters.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Dem emotions and feels T.T

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

go inside, Jesus ... you guys will catch a cold from the rain.

But one of them is already dead. To look for a shelter in such situation or to let a lesbian vampire suck your blood, that is the question.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Oh? Where's the foreshadowing? I think I completely missed or forgot about it.
it also seems highly possible due to recent chapters.

Oh was it a reincarnation? I always thought they were childhood playmates (probably when Ayafuji had her family). We'll see maybe.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh boy, getting some Kannazuki no Miko vibes minus the love triangle lol.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

The thing is, if Junior-chan dies then there's no real resolution. That just puts Vampire-chan back in "I'm a monster" mode and still under the control of the guy who locked her up. Not to mention the other vampire-feeder couple. So if you're going to resolve the story, there has to be some more substantial change that turns the whole papillodaemon system upside down. If only Junior-chan survives (for now, given Vampire-chan will outlive her regardless) through some "power of love" or similar dodge, it'll still be pretty unsatisfying.

I'm not sure there's a resolution to this that isn't going to feel either incredibly bleak or like a cop-out.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Junior used cheer, vampire used leech life, it was bittersweet

Mikuzu Sonoda
902a4ae66afb1d448ec9cf5b30840189--sad-anime-anime-art
joined Feb 21, 2018

Damn, this is soo interesting i really need to finish this full chapter~!
and i wish i'll see them kissing not just biting the legs and other more Ayafuji's Body
well i wish this will get more interesting~~~!!!
hope Takano-sama have so much more interesting chapters upcoming~!

このセリエの新しい章を作るための幸運
(Good luck for making new Chapters for this series)

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Okay i feel like 2 things might happen; First, she doesnt die after a year and shes like one of those rare people who can live normally even after getting their blood sucked/ life stolen. ( whatever which). Second, its becomes something out of Twilight and she becomes the same. Third, they find a way where she doesnt die at all.
Lol thats 3 not 2 XD

last edited at Mar 3, 2018 4:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay i feel like 2 things might happen; First, she doesnt die after a year and shes like one of those rare people who can live normally even after getting their blood sucked/ life stolen. ( whatever which). Second, its becomes something out of Twilight and she becomes the same. Third, they find a way where she doesnt die at all.
Lol thats 3 not 2 XD

I expect the last one to happen, but I'll unsatisfied if the way they save her doesn't also apply to the other couple.

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Lol thats 3 not 2 XD

I expect the last one to happen, but I'll unsatisfied if the way they save her doesn't also apply to the other couple.

It wouldnt surprise me if they say something like shes too far to be saved

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Is anyone else low key jealous that Iris can make a girl have an orgasm just by biting her practically ANYWHERE? e.e kind of makes me wish rl was that easy minus... gf dying because of the blood sucking

last edited at Mar 8, 2018 9:02PM

joined Apr 17, 2016

When I saw that there was a new chapter up, I read it at 3am. But this chapter is so sad but at the same time I find that I really like it because it shows a growth with both characters. But I really hope that there is a happy ending for not only this couple but also the student teacher one as well.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

uhm... I think I missed something
can anyone please tell my why Ayafuji is about to die?

and also, it's not about to end, right?

joined Feb 23, 2018

I really like this series i would love for Takano to try to find a way to save both girls from dying within a year, and also how about vampire-chan and junior-chan do some actual kissing its a yuri manga and they definitely love each other I would love to see it.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

I really like this series i would love for Takano to try to find a way to save both girls from dying within a year, and also how about vampire-chan and junior-chan do some actual kissing its a yuri manga and they definitely love each other I would love to see it.

Chapter 11

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I still fucking despise that lame excuse of a fucking teacher.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I don't get it anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.