Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I was thinking that Shion might not actually be older? Just older in this incarnation? From what the flashbacks and the info given in previous chapters, they have to go back to a sort of "hibernation" from time to time, so maybe it is just that Shion woke up before Iris this time and she is not really more mature. Just a vampire teenager.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I like how she's suddenly worrying about how they're both girls now but not when vampire senpai bit her ass a while back

It's not yuri unless author suddenly brings up 'but we both girls' cliche ¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Apr 30, 2018 3:05AM

joined Jul 18, 2013

I was thinking that Shion might not actually be older? Just older in this incarnation? From what the flashbacks and the info given in previous chapters, they have to go back to a sort of "hibernation" from time to time, so maybe it is just that Shion woke up before Iris this time and she is not really more mature. Just a vampire teenager.

I've been thinking along similar lines based on the draws too. Definitely would make things more interesting.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I've been thinking along similar lines based on the draws too. Definitely would make things more interesting.

idk if it's just me
I get the feeling that kouhai chan isn't a human, she's actually a vampire too for some reason

joined Jul 18, 2013

idk if it's just me
I get the feeling that kouhai chan isn't a human, she's actually a vampire too for some reason

That would make for a nice twist! Never considered that. Based on the raws, it's possible and would explain a lot o:

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Have someone ever read this manga from this author?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_miracle_of_being_with_you_1

First time I didn't realise it was from this author but their styles of drawing was so look alike then I went to check both authors and they were the same lol.

joined Apr 17, 2016

I think that I was way to happy when the new chapter came out. Does anyone think that they are going to be able to make a hard copy of all the chapters?

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I think that I was way to happy when the new chapter came out. Does anyone think that they are going to be able to make a hard copy of all the chapters?

There is a Hard copy in Japanese selling in jp Amazon in two volumes but all them in one I don't think so.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What if... She's the same person as the mistress in "The one I love" and the 'flashbacks' she's having is about the maid? HmmmmmMMMmmm

joined Nov 21, 2017

Não tem nenhuma brasileira aqui pra rir comigo do nome desse autor? Kkk

Takano Saku's name sunds really funny in portuguese

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Não tem nenhuma brasileira aqui pra rir comigo do nome desse autor? Kkk

Takano Saku's name sunds really funny in portuguese

Tem eu :)
Milagre encontrar alguém brasileiro aqui, primeira vez que vejo e olha que tô aqui faz muito tempo kk.

last edited at Jun 5, 2018 8:38AM

joined Mar 13, 2016

aaaaaaaaahhhhh and the cute chapter just had to be ruined by the annoying teacher at the end

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

She's gotta mark her territory.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b-but we're bot- OH SHUT UP!!!!! D: I wasn't expecting that at this point, honestly.
Everything else was sweet as honey and hot as the summer

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

damn, I really wish for bad ending so much . after kouhai chan died, I hope senpai kun would move on n find another bride just find

joined Apr 29, 2018

seriously the sensei is such a heartless B*TCH! she made all this mess and now she's looking how iris will suffer next! "will you make the same with this girl that would be foolish" are you serious?! all this sh*t is her fault!

last edited at Jun 12, 2018 9:39PM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This count as oral sex

joined Nov 22, 2016

I wonder if the teacher’s last comment was about Iris falling for Sara
Since she herself has experienced grief with a previous bride

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Oh fuck no, let me with my girls, do not focus on that fucking asshole of a teacher

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

have the two main ever kissed?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Boy did that guy pick the wrong girl to have a crush on.

last edited at Jun 13, 2018 12:10AM

joined Jun 30, 2016

I fucking hate that teacher! what a bitch! its her fault that this happened in the first place, so what that hell is she saying?! just die already four eyes bitch!

last edited at Jun 13, 2018 12:38AM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I am the guy

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Dun dun dun... impeding drama.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

KireusG posted:

I am the guy

Unwelcome?

To reply you must either login or sign up.