Forum › Liberty discussion

Profile%20pic%20v4
joined Apr 27, 2018

Oh no...

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Someone needs to get slapped hard, and for the first time ever, it's not Liz.

joined Aug 21, 2015

I'm piss off now Liz ex need to go

joined Aug 21, 2015

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Someone needs to get slapped hard, and for the first time ever, it's not Liz.

Absolutely, although no doubt it will be her turn again soon.

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 3:08PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yes, she needs to go....and she can take Liz with her. Unless Maki likes having no standards for a gf other than being a girl, Maki could find a less toxic gf. Hell, I'd ship her with a straight girl who's just nice to her and she'll eternally pine for over Liz.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:26PM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Oh fucking give me a break already author-san

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm not 100% sure how to feel about this manga.

joined Jan 11, 2018

I'm not 100% sure how to feel about this manga.

I feel angry, this could have been an interesting story about a shitty love interest not being shitty anymore but instead they forced a third party to force those two apart so they can get back together and the love interest does zero personal growth because magically the two of them getting back together fixes everything.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 12:50PM

joined May 11, 2018

Whet da hell

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

My God. Maki is such a dead fly. Is so annoying...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My God. Maki is such a dead fly. Is so annoying...

And yet she’s only the third most annoying character in a series with only three major characters.

While remaining very, very annoying.

joined Apr 2, 2018

Yeah, fuck this manga, pointless melodrama while no one talk about anything

joined Jun 30, 2016

What a fcking bitch, she and Liz and honestly i wouldnt be mad if she manage to make them brake up, been with a piece of sht cheater like Liz its not worthy at all, also Maki been soo pathetically submissive makes me mad as well.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I wanna slap every girls

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

What is this garbage... omg I can't stop laughing. Oh no, I'm loving it now because it's so bad.

joined Jun 12, 2015

I love Kita Izumi!

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

freaking hate this story, dunno why I still bother reading every chapter

joined Aug 11, 2014

Lmao, I dunno. On the one hand, senpai is a horrible person. On the other hand, if she actually succeeds here, and manages to trick Maki into breaking up with Liz? For reasons that are entirely false, but to Maki, would at least feel noble and self-sacrificing? It would be the nicest thing anyone in this story has done for Maki so far.

Just think about it! This is an incredible chance, for her! If she walks away now and never learns the truth, then she will:
1: Finally get off of Liz's wild ride once and for all
2: Maintain some sense of dignity, at least in her own mind if not in reality
3: Be able to look back on this relationship through rose-tinted glasses as a great love affair that simply wasn't meant to be, instead of the revolving door of mundane indignities and gross betrayals it actually is.

I'm serious, this could genuinely be the best thing that's happened to Maki since she met Liz. Like, I'm kind of joking, in the sense that I find this incredibly funny and I'm laughing while I write, but I also genuinely think that it's true. Obviously it's not ideal - ideally, Maki would grow a spine and leave of her own accord after learning the truth, or Liz would grow a sense of self-awareness and realise how awful she's been. But I don't think either of those are actually likely to happen, whereas I feel like the author might actually be edgy and melodramatic enough to make them break up over this, so I'm kinda hoping for the best, here.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 2:30PM

joined Feb 24, 2019

Yes, she needs to go....and she can take Liz with her.

Lol, this was what I was thinking too! It's kinda baffling that the ex is even offering Maki an easy out here when she could have just been honest and said "I screwed your girlfriend because she's still in love with me." Of course Maki would probably forgive her, but there's no way the ex could know that. I like Maki, but if she doesn't gain some agency in this story she'll wind up riding this rollercoaster of neglect and abuse for the rest of her life.

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Jesus tap-dancing christ... FREAKING ASK LIZ YOURSELF AT THE VERY LEAST OMG

Ugh I can't

At lest for me, I just want to see if the author does something that pleasantly surprises me.

So far the only thing that's surprised me is how meek Maki is. Like... come on.

last edited at Aug 25, 2020 2:59PM

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Where is the cheating and abuse tag

Ektzupnxsaihbgy
joined Aug 19, 2019

Seriously?

Ektzupnxsaihbgy
joined Aug 19, 2019

Probably because we're all yuri starved and have nothing else to read

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

C'mon, isn't everybody looking forward to the scenes where Maki tells Liz she's quitting, but won't tell her the truth about why, and Liz won't just say, "Please don't leave me," and breakup angst ensues, and then Liz finds out the real reason and confronts senpai, then Liz and Maki get back together, and then Liz just hauls off and smacks Maki because reasons?

Should be fun.

To reply you must either login or sign up.