Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Feb 15, 2013

Can't wait till we find out about Rin's gf... I means master...

I means, Rin mentioned her for a reason surely? A vampire loli pls...

joined May 10, 2015

Lol these two guys are gonna get into a love triangle over her, and she's just like "Yeah, you do that, I'm gonna be gay with my wife/harem over here."

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't really get her - house? Don't they have a couch in the living room where he can sleep? Or her parents' bed or something? Also, her room is pretty darn big, so why not buy a futon? ^^;

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

She apparently doesn't want him to sleep in the same room as her, which can be understandable considering he sometimes acts kinda pervy/flirty with her.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

is it just me or is rin acting more like a lazy brother the more this goes on XD

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well that was short.....

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

She apparently doesn't want him to sleep in the same room as her, which can be understandable considering he sometimes acts kinda pervy/flirty with her.

Right, I misread that page somehow. Still feels like there'd be plenty of other places to sleep aside from the stairs ...

Anyway, that casual sexual harassment is annoying. It's only fine if for example a beautiful female vampire does it to a bunch of cute girls.

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

These guys are hilarious, given that our heroine is exclusively lesbian, and even used one of them to confirm that.

joined Mar 3, 2017

So Renka got her finger sucked on, huh? Going by this page, I am certainly looking forward to the Rikka chapter ohoho~

Wow, really good catch there. Though how does one end up sucking blood there...?

Reference.

i endorse lesbian vampires

But what if they ran against lesbian robots?

Then the lesbian mermaids would win. Duh.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So Renka got her finger sucked on, huh? Going by this page, I am certainly looking forward to the Rikka chapter ohoho~

Wow, really good catch there. Though how does one end up sucking blood there...?

Reference.

You know that lesbian werewolves are just biding their time to swoop in and take it all.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Reference.

You know that lesbian werewolves are just biding their time to swoop in and take it all.

The lesbian werewolves don't care for winning. They just want the lesbian mermaids.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I would let Yuunagi play with my heart in a beat. That charisma is overflowing.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I'm now pretty sure Yuunagi was rejected for the casting of Jitsu wa Watashi wa because she was too lewd.

But damn, these chapters are too short. =__=

joined Jun 12, 2015

Harem route unlocked.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Reference.

The lesbian werewolves don't care for winning. They just want the lesbian mermaids.

I think we're totally discounting the possibility of lesbian centaurs here. They're the secret dark horse candidates.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

And this is why Nana is the best wife. ^__^

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

So do people loved by a vampire become immortal without the vampire part?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

It sounds just about convenient enough to be the case!

joined May 26, 2016

lol out one hole into another

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

For today's out-of-context quote:
"So today, do it on my finger."

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

These girls are so adorable.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

For the sake of an immortal lesbian vampire harem/buffet, I hope so.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Reference.

I think we're totally discounting the possibility of lesbian centaurs here. They're the secret dark horse candidates.

What the hell is happening???

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Midnightgunner posted:

Reference.

What the hell is happening???

A transition to Centaur no Nayami discussion, soon all the forum will be ours

last edited at Oct 17, 2017 8:37PM

joined Mar 3, 2017

How does an immortal even become a NEET? Like seriously.

To reply you must either login or sign up.