Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Sep 12, 2014

if the artist can change their hair style....

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That vol2 page 3 made it quite clear that that's not only one she's going to suck blood from. Whether it'll turn into a romantic harem beyond having girl-crushes I don't know, but clearly there won't be blood-monogamy (and frankly what'd the plot be about if it were? There's so far no antagonists, angst or anything, it needs to be about something - collect all the cute girls works as well as anything).

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So Renka got her finger sucked on, huh? Going by this page, I am certainly looking forward to the Rikka chapter ohoho~

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Renka got her finger sucked on, huh? Going by this page, I am certainly looking forward to the Rikka chapter ohoho~

Nice catch. O__o

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

sigh well I guess harem route is where we're going with this huh?
probably time to drop this

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Rosenakahara posted:

Does nobody on this site read threads before posting in them?

Alice Cheshire posted:

People have voiced concerns in the past that it would go the harem route and people who have read the raws said it doesn't go that route.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 5:51PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yes, drop it despite the fact that several people have said that harem is not where this is going. It's a finished series, 3 volumes, the raws are out there somewhere.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Reading the raws and spoiling stuff is boring. Speculating is fun.

joined Mar 23, 2017

gsebest posted:

I'm aboard the Harem End Ship as well. I hope last page's guilty reaction didn't sink us.

I'm fairly sure people have repeatedly stated that this doesn't become a harem manga.

Oh well, that's fine too I suppose. This is the author of Prunus Girl so we know they can deliver at least.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well what you did is not cheating.

So that's that.....

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

I'd like to read the raws. Anyone know where they can be found? Promise I won't spoil anything!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Alice Cheshire posted:

Rosenakahara posted:

Alice Cheshire posted:

I'm fairly sure people have repeatedly stated that this doesn't become a harem manga.

People have voiced concerns in the past that it would go the harem route and people who have read the raws said it doesn't go that route.

Why do you continuously insist on posting spoilers in this thread without spoiler tagging them? This is the second time I've asked you not to do that for this manga, for the exact same shit. I don't care that you're reposting spoilers, or reposting reposts of spoilers, they're still fucking spoilers.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

The queen of tease.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

Why do you continuously insist on posting spoilers in this thread without spoiler tagging them? This is the second time I've asked you not to do that for this manga, for the exact same shit. I don't care that you're reposting spoilers, or reposting reposts of spoilers, they're still fucking spoilers.

Maybe because it's been over a month since the last chapter update and I don't keep perfect track of each and every single conversation I've had on a website in the past?

Also don't get mad at me for forgetting that you've asked me before to tag it. Get mad at the people who can't even be bothered reading a thread before posting in it and constantly reiterating the same debunked complaints over and over.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

schuyguy posted:

Maybe because it's been over a month since the last chapter update and I don't keep perfect track of each and every single conversation I've had on a website in the past?

Also don't get mad at me for forgetting that you've asked me before to tag it. Get mad at the people who can't even be bothered reading a thread before posting in it and constantly reiterating the same debunked complaints over and over.

The people who continue to complain about what they expect to happen are fine. They aren't spoilering anyone. You are posting information gathered from people who have read ahead, without spoiler tags. That's not fine. That fact that you think you're "correcting" them isn't a point in your favor. It's further evidence of what you're doing wrong.

last edited at Sep 6, 2017 11:24PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

The people who continue to complain about what they expect to happen are fine. They aren't spoilering anyone. You are posting information gathered from people who have read ahead, without spoiler tags. That's not fine. That fact that you think you're "correcting" them isn't a point in your favor. It's further evidence of what you're doing wrong.

Of course. It's totally my fault and not the fault of people who completely miss the point of a forum. (Which, y'know, dictates you READ THE FUCKING THREAD in order to participate in discussion.) But with this attitude, congratulations. Next time I forget I just won't even bother humoring you since you can't lose the shit attitude.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

We're done here, I think. We're on the third or fourth round of everyone saying pretty much the same thing and I don't see any winners in sight, so I'll declare you both the champions so y'all can get on with your day and the rest of us can discuss lesbian vampires. Deal?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wow, really good catch there. Though how does one end up sucking blood there...?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Neat, another chapter so soon! Too bad there's no yuri shenanigans here, though.
I fully expect several people to be moaning about how that male friend (who's name I've forgotten) to be jealous and have a crush on Irie, but I have a feeling that he cares more for her in a big-brother way and is more just worried about her safety, from what we've seen of him in previous chapters. Besides, even if he did have a crush on her it'd be so obviously unrequited that it's nothing to be upset about.

Also, Irie and Rin bantering about Irie's harem is something I see becoming a running gag.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

This one is surprisingly good, I wish it was weekly.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I am excited for the next chapter. But I'm mostly excited about Chapter 14 !! >////<

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My favorite part was page 11

But seriously, double doses of yuri vampirism sure is a bless! thank you

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 2:54AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The latest chapter lacked yuri.

Who cares about the male childhood friend or her Sire?

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

I loved how they mention Yuunagi building herself a harem, but chpt 8 was soo short, at least we got two at once i guess...

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 3:09AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wow, really good catch there. Though how does one end up sucking blood there...?

Reference.

i endorse lesbian vampires

But what if they ran against lesbian robots?

To reply you must either login or sign up.