Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

What if she falls out of love? Mortality comes back?

One trial separation in 1000 years, and she just poofs into dust.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

She is really going to have to learn the value of risk assessment.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As for if they are the first to develop those ideas of vampirism, not sure. Masquerade's idea of vampires is heavily inspired from various media, one of the most prominent being Anne Rice's book, especially her character Lestat.

I have never actually read Anne Rice's novels, but don't they have people turning into vampires directly by drinking blood of other vampires? "Pseudo-vampire" underlings seem to be a new addition to this chain of events.

It's been a long time since I read Rice's books, so details might be unclear, but from what I remember, merely biting a mortal doesn't turn into a vampire in her works. In interview with a vampire, the protagonist often wonders about how a vampire is made and his sire (Lestat) pretends to be the only one who knows how to do that and keep the method secret (I think it does involve sharing a vampire blood, but not sure).

In that book, though, it's said that vampire always kills their victims when they drink, as this is the main source of anguish of the protagonist (being forced to kill a mortal each night to keep existing) and the source of the idea of vampires to be tragic creatures that is encouraged in Masquerade.

In any case, the common ideas of vampires are mostly dismissed right from this manga's first chapter, as other mentioned already, so it's pretty safe to assume that the author is going with their own interpretation of those creatures to suit their story.

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

Spoilers from volume 2 ch01 (06?) free raw:
Class Rep is torn between warning Yuunagi and Nana to not "making out" in public (I use making out because it might be how other people saw them from a far) or not to warn them.
Yuunagi hypnotizes Touka to try out her power and for silly childhood revenge.

last edited at May 15, 2017 10:40PM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

"Relax...I've only ever seen this happen to a single vampire."

Himself?

His track suit is immortal.

Truly he is the envy of all the slavic people, stories will be written about it and passed along as folk tales for the coming teb thousand years

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Does it have to be requited? Does the other party have to be aware of it? I wonder what the conditions are, besides loving them.
Cus as far as i know, can you imagine, a socially awks or something vampire just falls in love but maybe keeps their distance (maybe even stalking them p much) and just sike 10 years later the other person hasnt aged at all and everyone's like what the fuck

Maybe what triggers it is the vampire constantly sucking out her blood? They said that it feels like having sex, and there's a saying that goes "people who have active sex life stay young for much longer" (here for example http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4693/Can-sex-young.html)

last edited at May 15, 2017 11:46PM

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

So if Yuu turned Nana into a vampire, then Yuu needs to get another person to have her fresh supply of blood, and so Nana will get another person for her own supply of blood.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So if Yuu turned Nana into a vampire, then Yuu needs to get another person to have her fresh supply of blood, and so Nana will get another person for her own supply of blood.

I see. This is how harems are formed - like pyramid schemes.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Unless the author follows the same pattern of that other post-apo yuri vampire manga were the vampires can feed on each other. :p

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

oh sweet sweet but peek is bad for ya..
I don't know.. if this going harem or just focus on her childhood..
seem will going to focus on 1 girl..

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I see. This is how harems are formed - like pyramid schemes.

Ahh, the plot twist is that Rin's more of a businessman than a vampire.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I think I would like this series a lot better if that irritating male wasn't around.

Unless the author follows the same pattern of that other post-apo yuri vampire manga were the vampires can feed on each other. :p

That series that desperately needs someone to finish translating it because it's been sitting there with only three chapters TAUNTING me all this time?

last edited at May 16, 2017 10:08AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Sparkly vampires... *shudders*

last edited at May 16, 2017 10:30AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Doesn't Rin explain that turning into a vampire is not a voluntary choice? You either turn upon being fed upon for the first time, or you don't. Yuu has fed on Nana three times already, so Nana's chances at vampirism look rather slim.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Doesn't Rin explain that turning into a vampire is not a voluntary choice? You either turn upon being fed upon for the first time, or you don't. Yuu has fed on Nana three times already, so Nana's chances at vampirism look rather slim.

It sounded more like "each time you feed on someone there is a very remote chance they might be turned into a vampire" to me. So it's not a "first time or nothing" sort of thing.

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

Rin said:

Anyone who has their blood sucked has a very low chance of becoming a vampire.

So to me it seems like it varies from person to person, not from incident to incident. That would also explain why the number of vampires is low.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

In any case, I'm confident that the chances of Nana becoming a vampire from a bite is plot% :p

Smug%20espernyan%20-%20smollified
joined May 16, 2017

I LOVE THIS I LOVE YOU I LOVE EVERYTHING

AAAAA

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I like harems as much as the next guy, but I really hope Yuu sticks to just Nana.

I like harems rather less than most next guys, so I agree with you entirely.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Sometimes I feel like a vampire... i've got fangs (real ones ok), but I don't bite... unless we do that "steamy session". Although I get freaked out by blood... I sometimes instinctively lick my own little cuts with blood and sometimes other people's... then I get slapped but they blush aha.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Leagues and light years better than that other girls school vampire lesbian manga.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Waiting on that harem...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Waiting on that harem...

https://youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

REDflame23 posted:

Waiting on that harem...

Hopefully until the very end. That'd be a good way to ruin what they've got going.

Neko
joined Jan 11, 2017

is this al there will be?
only 5 chapters and a bonus?
i want more

To reply you must either login or sign up.