Forum › My Beloved discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

The lesson of this whole series seems pretty hopeful, for all that people whine about Jin's stuff being depressing. From what we've seen so far it comes down to "Even if things are bad or unhappy now, it's not the end of the world and you can still find happiness."

Yeah but feels.

joined Jan 8, 2014

re-reading with the new update...and wow!! in ch.1 Youko is so earnest, it's admirable...
(just had to exclaim it) ok short break and on to ch.2 ^_^

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Not so much bi bashing here. I rather see a lot of people defending bi . As a bisuexal myself, I usually prefer to ignore judgemental people, because I'm tired to explain everything all over again.

However, to make things clear, whether I'm with a guy or a girl, I'm exclusive (meaning it wouldn't cross my mind to fool around with someone else, I'm NOT polyamorous), when the time comes to choose, I choose girls because my relationships with girls always have been more meaningful and exciting. And I value long term relationships over short-term ones. I've been with my current partner for two years and as long as it works, I don't plan on dumping her (fingers crossed).

So yeah, everyone is different. I don't define it as "sexuality", but as "love life", because if I have no romantic interest or emotional connection with the person, then there's no relationship, or sex, possible from my point of view.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Time to board the drama train!

Choo-Choo!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

There is only one question after this new chapter... will the black haired girl cheat or break up before ? I bet on the cheating >.>

Back to the good ol' cliché that Bi are cheaters because it's just in their nature.

I did not know that was a thing.
Also. Not surprised that it is a thing. Pity.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

"I love you but I will break up with you if somebady knows about it".
"Oh, ok, I'm fine with it, love you too".
Seriously?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

I don't get credit page

942301_10151455987491840_2065344422_n
joined Aug 26, 2011

I got used to all the drama lol..... but like always something is going to happen.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Well I can say that Jin has never really disappointed me so regardless of which direction the story goes, I think I will enjoy it.

There's always a first time for everything though hehe

joined Oct 12, 2014

This story is just ab some silly n adolescent highschool chic
and tbh, i think it's not that depressing. Depression is the term using for deeper sides, including sadness, pain, lost, hopelessness, etc,..
Oh my, what have done to japanese authors these days?! Coz it seems like that all of my fav stories recently come from korean, thailand n chinese
hmm

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

"I love you but I will break up with you if somebady knows about it".
"Oh, ok, I'm fine with it, love you too".
Seriously?

In the defense of ~the conniving evil little bitch~ Ayuna and ~the love struck idiot~ Satomi, they do live in a place where homosexuality isn't exactly favorable, so who knows how bad the consquiences could be if they were found out. If that happened, staying together might not even be possible let alone a priority.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ughhh....no.....Ayuna is...agh I super dislike her!!!!!!!!

Love.live!.600.1492198
joined Sep 4, 2014

First character is cool, bitchy and self-confident and second one is cute and shy and dominated and ofc the great blusher. Sasuga Jin.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Okay, first I want to say Thank you Divulge Scans, I've been waiting for this.

And second, as I was reading this, I got no feeling at all that Ayuna actually loved Satomi. To me she felt exactly like the stereotyped player, stringing the girl along as long as she can so she can play with her. Even down to keeping it secret. I know most people there (and here) would keep it secret to avoid trouble, but this feels like "keep it secret so I can have another girlfriend/boyfriend on the side."

And then her string of excuses for going to a mixer, followed up by "Or do you not trust me." She might as well have said "You're a bad person and don't love me if you don't trust me." I know people who are serious can question their partners trust, but the way Ayuna says this is exactly like a player trying to string a girl along so the they can play with someone(s) else also.

And Ayuna's character has nothing to do with her being bi. I myself was just recently kind of chasing after a bi-sexual girl, though nothing came of it.

Ah. I think this is the longest post I've done in quite a while.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Even though I know it, I'm sitting here repeating to myself "please don't be a player, please don't be a player." It's pretty obvious she has something going on at least. However, there are a few stories out there where doubt was cast upon the girl for possibly being unfaithful but they ended up being completely innocent. Though, to me, the reasons were all a little weak to me. I have yet to encounter a story like that where I was content with the explanation, not that I continued to doubt the person, just that I didn't see how what they were doing caused such a situation, they all seemed forced. I am hoping Takemiya Jin pulls something amazing and orginal and exonerates Ayuna in an appropriate and realistic way.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Btw, Moriyama-sempai is a self-insert of the author no? Or maybe it sounds like "Morinaga"...

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

Well I can say that Jin has never really disappointed me so regardless of which direction the story goes, I think I will enjoy it.

There's always a first time for everything though hehe

I like it bitter as much as I like it sweet. Recently, I've been reading angsty manga for the angst part it self.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Okay, first I want to say Thank you Divulge Scans, I've been waiting for this.

You're welcome! I promise it won't be half a year before Part B (though we will be finishing Chouchou Nannan first).

joined Nov 10, 2013

In the defense of ~the conniving evil little bitch~ Ayuna and ~the love struck idiot~ Satomi, they do live in a place where homosexuality isn't exactly favorable, so who knows how bad the consquiences could be if they were found out. If that happened, staying together might not even be possible let alone a priority.

Well, I understand that, but, honestly, I'm sure it's not THAT bad. And to break up with your loved one because of that? She's got some strange priorities.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

You're welcome! I promise it won't be half a year before Part B (though we will be finishing Chouchou Nannan first).

Wait, so we'll get more of these two (plus Irrational Us) in that little time? You guys are amazing =3

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Do confident lesbians with solid gaydar like Ayuna actually exist? x.x Or is it just a convenient manga thing?

Can't imagine anyone being so completely solid on their guess of someone else's orientation.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Do confident lesbians with solid gaydar like Ayuna actually exist? x.x Or is it just a convenient manga thing?

Can't imagine anyone being so completely solid on their guess of someone else's orientation.

^ Maybe not as solid as Ayuna, but I've known a person who is a confident lesbian with an almost solid gaydar and also a jerk like Ayuna

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

You'd have to be around the person for an extended period of time to get the vibes.

Aren't Satomi and Ayuna in the same class? Then Ayuna could have guessed (Satomi refuses mixers, is put off by friends getting boyfriends).

joined Mar 23, 2013

You'd have to be around the person for an extended period of time to get the vibes.

I know of one person who can literally tell you what a person is in like 5 minutes. It's not just a Gaydar, it's really her being the best person I've ever seen by far at non-verbal communication.

She sees subtle things most people just miss out on. Being a kid with her was annoying, she always knew when I was lying or hiding things. Think like the "Lie to Me" show.

Edit: if it wasn't evident it's my mother.

last edited at May 13, 2015 1:58AM

joined Nov 10, 2013

I read somewhere that an average person can tell if someone is gay in 7 out of 10 times just by looking at his face. Dunno if it works for women as well, though.

last edited at May 13, 2015 3:43AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.